It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Press any and all buttons.

Ok, so that mildly successful book (now a major motion picture) may have totally hijacked that phrase but it didn't coin it or anything. Besides, it's SO appropriate for this Weekly Sale, what with the SNK coin-op classics dominating the lineup. We're talking heavy-hitters here, like METAL SLUG, THE LAST BLADE, and KING OF FIGHTERS, among others.

That's not all, however. Alongside these arcade legends, you will find the delightfully goofy rhythm/RPG Metronomicon, the skyscraper-builder Project Highrise, plenty of Team17 classics, and of course SPAZ 2, the space-faring action/strategy in a galaxy crawling with all kinds of threats.

The Weekly Sale ends May 21, 10 PM UTC.
tinyE: You and I tend to agree on games but I didn't like Ziggurat. It didn't really seem to have a point and set itself up for more of a MP game, which I would imagine it excels at.

but OT I guess I'll snag that London DLC for Highrise even though I rarely play it.
Mafwek: And what about Tales of Maj'Eyal?
Oh I loved it. Very retro, maybe too much for some, but fast, takes some reflexes.
@badon

Looks like it has been updated on 6. March 2018.

I'm going to buy it too.

EDIT: I cannot qoute badon's post correctly for some reason.
Post edited May 14, 2018 by vanchann
tinyE: You and I tend to agree on games but I didn't like Ziggurat. It didn't really seem to have a point and set itself up for more of a MP game, which I would imagine it excels at.
The combination of mindless shooting, good looks & short duration of each playthrough were the selling points for me and in the end i enjoyed it more than Tower of Guns, which is also a fine game. I only played in SP mode.
Wow, if that $1.99 discount from a $1.99 is really legit, that's the best deal I've ever seen on a deluxe edition upgrade, as it should be free :D

And yet, The Escapists: The Walking Dead - Deluxe Edition Upgrade still stays at $1.99 after a $1.99 discount....a discount not applied, or a game that should be free? @_@
unisol2k1: snip
Both are historical bests since GoG began.

Of note this sale...

Best Historical Price
1nsane (80% off) - previous best 75% off
I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike (80% off) - previous best 75% off
Mulaka (20% off) - previous best 15% off
Project Highrise: London Life (50% off) - first time discounted
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 (33% off) - first time discounted
Tales of Maj'eyal: Embers of Rage (33% off) - a penny cheaper than the previous best

Matches Best Bundled Discount - All Time New Single Price
Leisure Suit Larry (80% off) - previous single best 75% off
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! (80% off) - previous single best 75% off
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! (80% off) - previous single best 75% off
Metronomicon, The - Chiptune Pack 1 (75% off) - previous single best 50% off
Metronomicon, The - Chiptune Pack 2 (75% off) - previous single best 50% off
Metronomicon, The - Indie Game Challenge Pack 1 (75% off) - previous single best 50% off
Metronomicon, The - J-Punch Pack (75% off) - previous single best 50% off
Metronomicon, The - The Soundtrack! (75% off) - previous single best 50% off
Sensible Soccer 2006 (80% off) - previous single best 75% off
Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 (80% off) - previous single best 75% off

Details available on my Google doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
Might as well call this the Neo Geo sale. I might pick up that nerdy looking World Rally Fever. 90s style Sega looking arcade racers are right up my ally.
I'm also one of the few people to feel like Shock Troopers was way more fun than any of the Metal Slugs.
I've already Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 but gog says not... and i can't click on "Games" button...
Mafwek: And what about Tales of Maj'Eyal?
tinyE: Oh I loved it. Very retro, maybe too much for some, but fast, takes some reflexes.
...?! ToME is a turn-based game. Enemies only move/act when you do.
tinyE: Oh I loved it. Very retro, maybe too much for some, but fast, takes some reflexes.
HunchBluntley: ...?! ToME is a turn-based game. Enemies only move/act when you do.
Wait wait wait

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I must be thinking of something else.
WTF could it be?

This is close to a dozen times I've had a brain fart like this in the past couple days!
Post edited May 14, 2018 by tinyE
HunchBluntley: ...?! ToME is a turn-based game. Enemies only move/act when you do.
I think he meant you need to do some quick thinking, especially if you open a chest that has 3 elites.
Ophelium: I think he meant you need to do some quick thinking, especially if you open a chest that has 3 elites.
No XD

I figured it out. I was thinking of Al-Qadim. XD
Ophelium: I think he meant you need to do some quick thinking, especially if you open a chest that has 3 elites.
tinyE: No XD

I figured it out. I was thinking of Al-Qadim. XD
Ahh, something else I haven't gotten around to playing.

I honestly need to stop buying games, especially since I'm unemployed at the moment...but I couldn't resist Rezrog and more Metronomicon DLC.
Nice price for Overlord + Raising Hell, but I've just noticed that the game is Windows-only here :(
ciemnogrodzianin: Nice price for Overlord + Raising Hell, but I've just noticed that the game is Windows-only here :(
Just in case you're interested, it runs on Wine.

I don't keep an installation right now, but I was able to play the GoG version on both FreeBSD and Linux in the past.
vanchann: ...
Thank you.