It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Look who's here!

UPDATE: So Adult Swim have decided to crash our party and you know what, we are totally ok with that! Especially since they're bringing notorious good-timers like Headlander, Kingsway, Battle Chef Brigade, and Westerado along. Oh, and Rain World. That one's also pretty cool, once you get to know it. Just don't let it near the buffet.

Sales, amirite? It's hard to tell when one ends and another begins, these days. It's like a constant parade of games, dancing along the beat with big, shiny signs around their necks advertising irresistible discounts. Sure, every now and then a new face joins in the fun. But how to spot them? Here, try using this Weekly Sale, containing several games which have not participated for awhile!

Part puzzle/adventure, part platformer, all hilariously warped pandemonium! Use your trippy mind-reading powers and swap thoughts around like stickers to escape your shady pursuers and find a way to Stick it to the Man!.

A bleak tale of survival against The Long Dark, where resources are scarce, nature is unforgiving, and the cold your only companion. Make the best of it until permadeath gets you.

Sentient. Corn. That not enough for you? Fine. How about the fact that there's a grumpy teddy bear, secret underground facilities, environmental puzzles, and quite possibly a Maize somewhere around here?

The Weekly sale ends April 02, 10 PM UTC.
SpiderFighter: If you're on Steam, hit me up for a friend request over there. I have an unredeemed key from Humble Monthly you can have.
JavierMC: Thanks for the offer. Really. But at this point it's more about how they treat us, you know?. I wanted to have it drm free but these devs don't really like the idea.
Turns out the game is DRM-free once downloaded from Steam, in case that makes you reconsider.

If not, I'd gladly accept SpiderFighter's offer myself. ^_^
RWarehall: ...
Thanks! The list is exactly what I was looking for!
As I usually check only items on sale, I'm sometimes surprised what kind of games do we have here on GOG ;) Good opportunity to check those titles.
PaterAlf: Nice concept for a sale. But then you include a game like 140 that have been on sale just one week ago???
ciemnogrodzianin: Perhaps they just have a lot of copies and try to get rid of them.
By selling them at a higher price than last week? Interesting marketing strategy indeed... o_O
Uhm uhm, very interested in Alien Rampage. Lately I have developed a passion for older platformers and top down shooters!
Let's see if I can scrap together a few bucks for the end of the week.
Ixamyakxim: Anyone know if The Long Dark campaign is complete yet? Been wanting this one FOREVER and am holding off until the single player is done. I know the sandbox is supposed to be awesome but I just like something a bit more "directed."
I think the episodic story mode called Wintermute is currently at 2/5 episodes released, so no, not complete yet.

Ixamyakxim: And this is driving me nuts - it's not on sale, but what's the name of that 'Mech game here with a similar art style to Lost Sea? I saw Lost Sea and immediately thought of it, but for the life of me can't remember the name. You build a mech from like cartoony bits of wood or metal or scraps you find off of other mechs. They're not "modern" mechs at all - more like cartoon ones build out of logs and such.
Did you mean Megabyte Punch?
Post edited March 26, 2018 by Leroux
Ixamyakxim: And this is driving me nuts - it's not on sale, but what's the name of that 'Mech game here with a similar art style to Lost Sea? I saw Lost Sea and immediately thought of it, but for the life of me can't remember the name. You build a mech from like cartoony bits of wood or metal or scraps you find off of other mechs. They're not "modern" mechs at all - more like cartoon ones build out of logs and such.
Goliath?
Thanks to various posters for The Long Dark info. Enough to postpone a buy.
wolfsite: Can never go wrong with the Wizardry games, hopefully Wizardry 1-5 will be brought to GOG soon.
That's the reason I'm still postponing my purchase! I'd like to get them all and get series' discount ;)
RupertMurdock: Goliath?
Ah, yeah, that seems like a much better fit. I was wondering how the artstyle of Megabyte Punch was similar to Lost Sea ... XD
I am surprised by the price of "Stick it to the man!"
The full price on Steam is 8.99 CAD, on GOG - it's 18.69 CAD.
Is it only for Canada?
The game was not on sale for almost two years.
It's as if the developers just forgot about GOG.
Anyway, I bought it... I don't want to wait another 2 years :))
Does that Balrum game have a windowed mode? What engine does it use?
IronArcturus: Does that Balrum game have a windowed mode? What engine does it use?
"The game is coded in Java, using their own engine".
And there seems to be windowed-mode option, however I can't confirm myself - I don't have the game.
ciemnogrodzianin: "The game is coded in Java, using their own engine".
And there seems to be windowed-mode option, however I can't confirm myself - I don't have the game.
Thanks for the info!

Also, do you know if the game has any randomization in it?
IronArcturus: Also, do you know if the game has any randomization in it?
"The world is hand made. Nothing is randomly generated. Every chest will have loot that was placed by hand. But don’t gather everything hastily, because the mushroom that ia picked up one day may be more powerful the next day. Special mushrooms and other special herbs can level up in Balrum. Small details are important. For example if it starts to rain, small pools of rain will appear and who knows, players might find something in those little pools! There are lots of dungeons to explore in the world of Balrum, some of them are multiple levels deep. Every dungeon will have a master who is the boss of the given dungeon. These dungeon masters will drop carefully selected loot so that players will feel that beating the dungeon was really worth it. This will be a game that is aimed at mature players.

There will also be random events which can occur. These include:
* Forest fires
* Boss spawns
* Epidemics
* Rare mobs that only spawn at a specific time and place, for a specific amount of time. NPCs will provide hints where these mobs have been seen ..etc. (or they might spawn if the proper ritual is completed)"

Link.
IronArcturus: Does that Balrum game have a windowed mode? What engine does it use?
Just installed it and checked, yes it runs in window mode. If you want a borderless window you can use the Borderless Gaming software.