It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There’s no better way to start the week off than by adding new great titles to your library and saving big while doing so.

That’s why until April 10th, 10 PM UTC, you can make full use of our Weekly Sale and grab titles discounted up to -80%. Here are some of the examples:

Satellite Reign (-80%)
Aquaria (-80%)
Planet Nomads (-50%)
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition (-80%)
True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 1 (-80%)

Check all the discounted titles HERE and enjoy! Have a great week everyone.

News art: Planet Nomads
for a second I thought planet nomads was -80%, but it's just some trickery on your part, putting it between 4 other -80% titles.

the 'lowest price from 30 days before discount' thing is as useless as most things you implement, should say lowest ever and a date, though that might obviously deter people from buying anything. much like the broken wishlist you refuse to fix, so I probably wouldn't have bought nomads even at -80%.

tl;dr: fix your fucking store!
Dohi64: should say lowest ever and a date
The highest discount Planet Nomads ever got was -75% back in November 2021. I don't know if going that far back is useful for most people. GOGdb has a userscript that adds a link next to "Forum discussion" on the store page.
Dohi64: for a second I thought planet nomads was -80%, but it's just some trickery on your part, putting it between 4 other -80% titles.
"Trickery"?
Well, it's good then, that you were able to see through that elaborate fraud scheme, by simply looking closer at it.
Phew...crisis averted, huh?
Question: did you miss the part in the sale's announcement, wher it says (quote): "...up to 80%"?

I'll never get people complaining about absolute non-issues, af if their lives depended upon it.
What is it with GOG, that it attracts this kind of people more than any other store I know?
Up to -80%... but there are two products at -90%.
I strongly recommend True Fear: Forsaken Souls. Hands down imo the best HOG I ever played and for those who dislike HOG but like the point and click part you can switch to play mini point and click puzzles instead of pixel hunting. The only HOG better than this is the successor True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2. Still waiting for the trilogy to get finished.
Dohi64: the 'lowest price from 30 days before discount' thing is as useless as most things you implement
At least this one is not their fault. This is an EU law requirement. And, yes, it's useless.
Wouldn't it be nice to finally get the update for Another World that was released on Steam last June?
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3...

... IMHO an extremely underrated game.

Firstly, extreme long-range sniping is broken in SGW3. It is possible -- in a few locations -- to set up a hide so far away that the OPFOR won't spawn. Yes this was a casualty of devs new to open-worlds needing to save on resources... and breaking an element of the game in the process. Yet...

... the exclusion of extreme long-range sniping (for most of the game) doesn't kill the experience. Why? Because infiltration and stealth -- alongside some intricate map design -- are also major elements of the experience; Sam Fisher would feel right at home in SGW3.

And while the AI isn't going to win any chess matches, it's adequate for the experience. The same could be said for the graphics. The game's not pretty... but it does the job and sets up an atmosphere and cut-throat sense of place that reminds me of Far Cry 2. And with vehicle traversal being a major element of this open-world, it would seem the Far Cry 2 feeling was quite intentional.

But IMO the best part of SGW3 is the open world... and the ability to probe objectives from 360 degrees. While subsequent iterations of the SGW series (not open-world) would allow for limited channels of infil and exfil, SGW3 lets you approach from any angle, and IMO this elevates SGW3 above even Contracts 1 and 2.

Overall, SGW3 is not a great game, but a good game (and quite underrated)... and I would argue that any fan of Far Cry 2 should certainly give it a go. And at less that $5, if you like the genre, it's well worth the money IMO.
Dohi64: for a second I thought planet nomads was -80%, but it's just some trickery on your part, putting it between 4 other -80% titles.
No it's not "trickery"; it clearly says up to. GOG has various problems but this is not a big deal.

Sometimes I think people are just addicted to being angry and bitter over every little thing.
Post edited April 04, 2023 by tfishell
Thank you for the discount on Aquaria!
Seems like a great Metroidvania and really well made.
• $0.79 • -90% • Ankh - Anniversary Edition
• $0.99 • -80% • Space Hack
• $0.99 • -80% • Space Trader: Merchant Marine
• $1.19 • -80% • Sniper: Ghost Warrior
• $1.49 • -85% • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
• $1.79 • -80% • True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 1
• $1.99 • -80% • Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
• $1.99 • -80% • Aquaria
• $1.99 • -80% • True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2
• $1.99 • -50% • Way of the Red
• $2.99 • -90% • Daymare: 1998
• $3.39 • -80% • Sniper Ghost Warrior 3