It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to receive some sunny summer vibes with our latest Weekend Sale.
Exemplary titles: Ghostrunner (-60%), No Man's Sky (-50%), Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-30%)
End date: 6th June 2022, 10 PM UTC
high rated
MasterofFiction: Telling people not to buy a great game because they might experience a bug in one optional fight = bad.
Trooper1270: But it's all about the drama, no! ?... :p
That's not the point - even though people may have very different points of view.

When people know of severe bugs and don't fix them, they sell a broken product which is more than not nice.
So I am happy to hear about such things and also do report them myself.
And it is ridiculous that totally broken games get five star reviews - and even games not playable are still sold by GOG.
As I worked in IT business I am not liking such things.

But there is a reason I use GNU/Linux and fix problems myself and try to help developers to fix their games, too.
Some really do appreciate it, others don't like to see their mistakes/bugs to be presented in spot light.
The latter just don't deserve money from people requiring quality ... and I am in that camp.

So 'drama' is the wrong label - it is a logical reaction every educated person should understand.
We are not living in dream land where people deserve money for a nice cover and not a good game play.
So suggestions about buying or not buying a product is natural - on steam in a primitive thumbs up or down.
Thus it is well accepted in industry ... and each one can act that way - or in any other way they feel appropriate.
A bug is something developers are (maybe more morally than legally) obliged to get fixed ...
only monopolists can afford to call a bug a feature and run with it. ;)

So such an advice is at least appreciated by me - and no drama involved - just a mere thumbs down due to bad coding!
Post edited June 03, 2022 by JMB9
A bit off topic , but is it worth to buy Avernum the Complete Saga instead of the remakes ?
Is that the highest discount for Disco and Pathfinder?
Niggles: Is that the highest discount for Disco and Pathfinder?
According to Is There Any Deal

Disco Elysium is currently at its highest discount rate at 65%. It has been sold at this rate 3 previous times. As the game is regionally priced in your region (Australia), it is not affected by this week's price adjustment.

Pathfinder:WoTR is also at the highest discount level of Core (35% off), Commander (30%) and Mythic (30%) . They have been sold at this discount level 1 previous time. It is also not affected by this week's price adjustment.

Neither game has had a higher rate offered in newsletter discount codes.
Post edited June 04, 2022 by Mortius1
DD & Ji Ji: A bit off topic , but is it worth to buy Avernum the Complete Saga instead of the remakes ?
Remakes give some quality of life/balance benefits, speaking as a fan they're worth it.
Probably not missing a great deal of the story/game-play
by just picking and chooosing the games you prefer.