It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to receive some sunny summer vibes with our latest Weekend Sale.
Exemplary titles: Ghostrunner (-60%), No Man's Sky (-50%), Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-30%)
End date: 6th June 2022, 10 PM UTC
It's the weekend!...

Thursday must be the new Friday...
Link does not work and games mentioned above are not discounted.
They'll need Friday to fix it ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: Link does not work and games mentioned above are not discounted.
Wouldn't surprise me if they actually take till friday to fix it as it feels like a early announcement
ciemnogrodzianin: Link does not work and games mentioned above are not discounted.
BanditKeith2: Wouldn't surprise me if they actually take till friday to fix it as it feels like a early announcement
Yes, the announcement one day before the sale is the norm now (new time zone - for living
far out were news is unheard of) ... :)
Stopped wondering some time ago. And not working links - general finding.
Maybe a game for this merchandising platform ... yeah! That was meant with "we love games" ...

Not to say something about the tags ... they are not even funny ...
Or that a discount is douple the price what the game is worth.
Not to mention developers reporting that they send updates for all three platforms same time
and GNU/Linux gamers have to wait some extra weeks and devs just trigger GOG when gamers
asked them on discord ... but as Linux uers don't have access to Galaxy, they just rely on
Offline Installer. Bad luck!

And one recent one - the second palyable DLC of Train Valley 2 was introduced on discount - e.g.
on Steam, but not on GOG ... the devs said:
"I believe it's about shop discount policy, we keep price the same everywhere if we able to",
so it is GOG policy to not offer discount granted by devs/publishers - and this time second class
citizen was not even limited to GNU/Linux gamers. Thanks GOG!

Normally I get an answer to a ticket not in weeks span - but months - or get infomed that my reviews
got censored - which were technically grounded. Many games are in a state that one could not ask for money.
The just don't run.
But as it is common sense: "it must get worse before it gets better" ...
but GOG may be the exception ... only gets worse ...
I hear the sound of a Dire Straits song ... "I want my ..." ;)
low rated
It should have been the Queens jubilee sale instead.

One is not amused.
Post edited June 03, 2022 by §pec†re
low rated
Well, so much for that sale.
low rated
"We have seen the future, and it does not work." ~ Zardoz(1974)
Wow, talk about "actually" seeing some 50 years into the future!((;--))
low rated
KeoniBoy: "We have seen the future, and it does not work." ~ Zardoz(1974)
Wow, talk about "actually" seeing some 50 years into the future!((;--))
I need to go back and watch that.
The fact that this news is so early that the web page doesn't yet exist, probably means someone at GOG forgot to put a tick in the box, that said - Don't display yet.

Or they are indirectly responding to queries in another thread where a few are asking about the Summer Sale.
Post edited June 03, 2022 by Timboli
"before summer starts" - a hint the summer sale starts next week? (combined with the regional prices update)
Wasn't No Man's Sky on sale on the previous week ?
Post edited June 03, 2022 by DD & Ji Ji
low rated
Probably a good idea to save your cash, the summer sale will probably hit next week.
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: Wasn't No Man's Sky on sale on the previous week ?
That doesn't mean anything. GOG features games on sale for two subsequent weeks in a row all the time.
BanditKeith2: Wouldn't surprise me if they actually take till friday to fix it as it feels like a early announcement
JMB9: Yes, the announcement one day before the sale is the norm now (new time zone - for living
far out were news is unheard of) ... :)
Stopped wondering some time ago. And not working links - general finding.
Maybe a game for this merchandising platform ... yeah! That was meant with "we love games" ...

Not to say something about the tags ... they are not even funny ...
Or that a discount is douple the price what the game is worth.
Not to mention developers reporting that they send updates for all three platforms same time
and GNU/Linux gamers have to wait some extra weeks and devs just trigger GOG when gamers
asked them on discord ... but as Linux uers don't have access to Galaxy, they just rely on
Offline Installer. Bad luck!

And one recent one - the second palyable DLC of Train Valley 2 was introduced on discount - e.g.
on Steam, but not on GOG ... the devs said:
"I believe it's about shop discount policy, we keep price the same everywhere if we able to",
so it is GOG policy to not offer discount granted by devs/publishers - and this time second class
citizen was not even limited to GNU/Linux gamers. Thanks GOG!

Normally I get an answer to a ticket not in weeks span - but months - or get infomed that my reviews
got censored - which were technically grounded. Many games are in a state that one could not ask for money.
The just don't run.
But as it is common sense: "it must get worse before it gets better" ...
but GOG may be the exception ... only gets worse ...
I hear the sound of a Dire Straits song ... "I want my ..." ;)
What are you even talking about? There's too many topics to understand