It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bring some extra class to your collection: 85% off for Ubisoft completionists, 66% off individual games!

There are good games, great games, and those that are considered essentials. The <span class="bold">Ubisoft</span> catalog contains all three kinds but it's up to you to decide which is which. Perhaps you want to grab all that you're missing for the sweet 85% discount and sort 'em out later? Or you can pick out just the ones that shall form the solid foundation of your collection and lay them down for 66% off!

Few series have maintained such consistent quality across such a long run. One need only look into the wistful eyes of RPG lovers as they recall their first-person adventures in the worlds of Might and Magic as a testament to the series' greatness.

Whether you are a fan of the Sands of Time trilogy or favor the fairytale qualities of Prince of Persia 2008, the impossible acrobatics and slick presentation will immediately transport you to this magical land full of addictive action/platforming.

Few sandbox FPSs can compete with the impressive detail and breakneck action offered by Far Cry 1+ 2. And if you factor in the top-notch visuals and challenging A.I., it's not hard to see why the series achieved its classic status right off the bat.

See something you like? How about Settlers 3, Rayman Origins, Assassin's Creed, Heroes of Might & Magic®, or all these other <span class="bold">Ubisoft</span> classics going for 66/85% off? The promo will last until September 13, 7:59 AM UTC.
tfishell: [...]
Here are the ones people have already mentioned: [...]
The Chessmaster games would be great too :) (as said by deja65 here)
I would really love to see them here !
There's a bug/oddity in the discount. I have 3 games already owned from the collection. When selecting up to 42 of the remaining games, the discount is 66%, as expected. At 43 games, it goes up to 69-70% (depending on which games, probably from rounding). At 44-50 games, the discount drops down to 55-56% (again, depending on which games, probably from rounding). When all 51 of the games I don't own are selected, it goes to 84% (once again, probably a rounding error away from the expected 85%). Note that whether or not a select any or all of the games I already own doesn't seem to affect it and they don't count towards the weird discount thresholds (ie: 43 games + 0, 1, 2, or 3 of my owned games still gives ~69% off).
Shame, I'm broke already until next week. :/
Nirth: How's Heroes Chonicles? User reviews complain about lack of challenge (good for me, I suck at Heroes, I thought the original campaign in HOMM3 was impossible at later stages) but some mention good writing which interest me. I've been itching to try Heroes 2 as well, I think I'll get both.
If you like HoMM3, you should like Chronicles. I have them all but only recently started to play the first Chronicles game. Writing is much more detailed and improved. Plus you get to spend much more time with every HoMM3 faction. I recommend them heartily. HoMM2 as well. If the story is your main motive, pick up Might & Magic VI and VII as they tie directly with HoMM2 and 3 respectively. Read their manuals for backstory as well.
tfishell: If people want to post their desires for Ubisoft games on GOG (though I wouldn't count on any uPlay-embedded titles, unless it's just for multiplayer), I could try to pass along the list to Jeff Skalski (or you can tweet him yourself).
Everything before Unity, Syndicate, and Chronicles (since they're unlikely to offer the newest games DRM-free):

Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Rogue
tfishell: If people want to post their desires for Ubisoft games on GOG (though I wouldn't count on any uPlay-embedded titles, unless it's just for multiplayer), I could try to pass along the list to Jeff Skalski (or you can tweet him yourself).
South Park: Stick of Truth
Settlers VII
Valiant Hearts
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Call of Juarez
Child of Light

Here are the ones people have already mentioned:

Splinter Cell 2-4
Rainbow Six 2 & 3
XIII (though that one's a licensing issue)
DRIVER San Francisco
Assassin's Creed 2
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
From Dust
Watch_Dogs
Rayman Legends
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Zombi
Heroes 6
Child of Light
Sub Culture
That would be awesome. The original DRIVER game would be another one to add to the list.
pretty nice promo, thanks!
It would be nice to finally see the original Settlers/Serf City game here.
Tired of this UP TO bullshit.
No proper discount - no sale.
Nice! I bought all 15 remaining games at -85% discount!

Great day! Finally completed the Ubisoft GOG backlog :D
Just bought Settlers 2.
I've heard many good reviews for the game, so I'm curious.
I wish GoG would bring more recent Ubisoft titles DRM-free. Especially ones that incorporate Uplay very heavily, even in singleplayer only games.

Nice promo though.
Why the promo page showed 3 hours less than homepage clock?
Trading related question : Can i purchase gifts at the 85% off price if i own the complete UbiSoft catalog ?