It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bring some extra class to your collection: 85% off for Ubisoft completionists, 66% off individual games!

There are good games, great games, and those that are considered essentials. The <span class="bold">Ubisoft</span> catalog contains all three kinds but it's up to you to decide which is which. Perhaps you want to grab all that you're missing for the sweet 85% discount and sort 'em out later? Or you can pick out just the ones that shall form the solid foundation of your collection and lay them down for 66% off!

Few series have maintained such consistent quality across such a long run. One need only look into the wistful eyes of RPG lovers as they recall their first-person adventures in the worlds of Might and Magic as a testament to the series' greatness.

Whether you are a fan of the Sands of Time trilogy or favor the fairytale qualities of Prince of Persia 2008, the impossible acrobatics and slick presentation will immediately transport you to this magical land full of addictive action/platforming.

Few sandbox FPSs can compete with the impressive detail and breakneck action offered by Far Cry 1+ 2. And if you factor in the top-notch visuals and challenging A.I., it's not hard to see why the series achieved its classic status right off the bat.

See something you like? How about Settlers 3, Rayman Origins, Assassin's Creed, Heroes of Might & Magic®, or all these other <span class="bold">Ubisoft</span> classics going for 66/85% off? The promo will last until September 13, 7:59 AM UTC.
Nice promo, I will have to get, someday, Beyond Good & Evil and finally play it...
Vitek: Over 50 games overall and it is made to be bundle-like promo. Considering the high amount and that they are all of various genres, I find it very unlikely many people will buy it as pack, even if they already own many of those games.
Which I guess is intended as Ubisoft games are almost never discounted more than 66% (67 in this case) outside bundles here so it had to come with big caveat.
Exactly my thoughts... and surprisingly, I don't own a single one of these games on GOG, yet, even though some of them (Settlers, Anno) have been among my favorites for many years now. Which might explain it, on the other hand, because I already own these in different forms. Still, I agree with you... who'd buy 53 titles at once, of which he probably won't ever play the majority, especially with so many games which are basically pretty similar to each other because they belong to the same series, just to save 85% instead of 66%?

Still, 66% is not that bad, and many of the games in this list are still worth it, in my opinion.
Thanks for great promo! Please bring more Ubisoft games to GOG.
Vitek: Over 50 games overall and it is made to be bundle-like promo. Considering the high amount and that they are all of various genres, I find it very unlikely many people will buy it as pack, even if they already own many of those games.
Which I guess is intended as Ubisoft games are almost never discounted more than 66% (67 in this case) outside bundles here so it had to come with big caveat.
Pherim: Exactly my thoughts... and surprisingly, I don't own a single one of these games on GOG, yet, even though some of them (Settlers, Anno) have been among my favorites for many years now. Which might explain it, on the other hand, because I already own these in different forms. Still, I agree with you... who'd buy 53 titles at once, of which he probably won't ever play the majority, especially with so many games which are basically pretty similar to each other because they belong to the same series, just to save 85% instead of 66%?

Still, 66% is not that bad, and many of the games in this list are still worth it, in my opinion.
Why people buy indie game bundles ?
edit : i see 54 titles on the list
Post edited September 09, 2016 by Painted_Doll
Now can we get more Ubisoft and Interplay games here please? I think I have them all.
All I wanted was Rayman Raving Rabbids, Anno 1404 and ANNO 1701 A.D.
I will wait for individual promo.
Painted_Doll: Why people buy indie game bundles ?
Because they want to?
Oh goody, a Ubisoft promo with no new games. No big deal, these types of sales are good for the backlog and my backlog is down to 8 games, the lowest it's ever been since I joined GOG :D

But seriously Ubisoft. Far Cry 3 here please

That is all
How's Heroes Chonicles? User reviews complain about lack of challenge (good for me, I suck at Heroes, I thought the original campaign in HOMM3 was impossible at later stages) but some mention good writing which interest me. I've been itching to try Heroes 2 as well, I think I'll get both.
Besides what others have said, still waiting on Sub Culture for those who'd buy it. :)
IwubCheeze: But seriously Ubisoft. Far Cry 3 here please
And Blood Dragon while they are at it.
Darn it, when i read "for Ubisoft completionists", i somehow feel bad that i didnt get XIII back then when it was still avaible here.Its not 100% complete :D.Cheers

EDIT: And lets not forget Chessmaster 9000, that flew under the radar for many of us ^^.
Post edited September 10, 2016 by deja65
Nirth: How's Heroes Chonicles? User reviews complain about lack of challenge (good for me, I suck at Heroes, I thought the original campaign in HOMM3 was impossible at later stages) but some mention good writing which interest me. I've been itching to try Heroes 2 as well, I think I'll get both.
I haven't yet got around to trying Chronicles, but HoMM 2 is pretty nice. But it's different than 3 and Black Dragons are way to overpowered :D
Gud promo! Those Ubi titles usually get pretty pitiful discounts, to 85% off on the whole bunch was too tempting to refuse. Got 25 titles for $21, which is pretty decent.
Painted_Doll: edit : i see 54 titles on the list
Yep, that's because Far Cry is not available in germany.