It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the vast and ever-expanding realm of video games, few franchises can rival the enduring appeal and immersive depth of the Warhammer universe. From tabletop origins to an extensive library of digital adaptations, Warhammer-based video games have carved a unique niche in the gaming world, captivating us with their rich lore, strategic gameplay, and relentless battles against the forces of darkness.

Today, we offer those games with discounts up to -90% within our Warhammer Sale. Discover the grim dark universes of Warhammer, scream “For the Emperor!” or the Orkish “Waaagh!” and prepare yourself for battle in titles like:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection (-75%)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection (-75%)
Warhammer: Chaosbane (-90%)
Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition (-70%)
Mordheim: City of the Damned (-90%)
Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 (-50%)

…and of course more – find them all HERE.

No matter your gaming preference, there's a Warhammer title that will transport you to a world of endless possibilities and epic battles. Discover the thrilling adventures that await in the Warhammer universe. Dive in, lead armies, forge legends, and become a part of this legendary gaming tradition. Your journey through the Warhammer universe awaits! The sale lasts until September 25th, 10 PM UTC.
For a brief moment of time both Dawn of War's weren't discounted, which was rather odd.
Now it's seems to be fine.
Skirmish mode and army painter in DoW2 were restored, so i think it will convince some people to buy game (here).
Mateuszy: Skirmish mode and army painter in DoW2 were restored
What do you mean by restored? Does skirmish work offline with DoW2 now?

Asking because I remember several posts saying otherwise when DoW2 released here.
Post edited September 18, 2023 by racofer
racofer: What do you mean by restored? Does skirmish work offline with DoW2 now?

Asking because I remember several posts saying otherwise when DoW2 released here.
Yes you can use it offline now the skirmish and army painter for DoW2
Space Wolf will be delisted from Steam on October 12th, so they will probably delist it here too.
Post edited September 18, 2023 by Ultra.Instinct.
racofer: What do you mean by restored? Does skirmish work offline with DoW2 now?

Here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_bwarhammer_40000_dawn_of_war_ii_with_a_75_discountb_ce27d

Mod Clownski_ said about that new in old threat, so not everyone have seen this new.
Still no Boltgun... disappointing
Neat, was waiting for a discount on DoW2 after they've gotten rid of the Galaxy requirement for skirmishes.

Here's a link to the announcement.
Post edited September 18, 2023 by NuffCatnip
Dawn of War II is completely offline now which is great!

Now if only I could find a way to disable the Ridiculously Bloody Blood Pack. As it says on the tin it's just a tad bit too ridiculous. I'd like to see what's going on in combat beyond just gobs of blood everywhere.
I think GOG should have made more noise about how DoW2 now has skirmishes offline. Maybe they don't want to raise expectations for the future, but I imagine it'd help sales and reviews.

Now if DoW1 would get the LAN-capable version included...
• $2.49 • -90% • Dark Future: Blood Red States
• $2.49 • -75% • Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Gold Edition
• $2.69 • -85% • Warhammer Quest Deluxe
• $2.99 • -80% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
• $2.99 • -50% • Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000
• $2.99 • -90% • Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
• $2.99 • -50% • Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War
• $2.99 • -50% • Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
• $3.49 • -90% • Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Complete Edition
• $4.49 • -55% • Necromunda: Hired Gun - Gang Wars Cosmetics Bundle
• $4.99 • -75% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
• $5.99 • -80% • Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
• $5.99 • -80% • Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
• $8.54 • -75% • Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition - Deluxe
• $8.68 • -67% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - Complete Edition
• $8.74 • -75% • Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Omnissiah Edition
• $8.99 • -70% • Warhammer Underworlds Shadespire Edition
• $9.99 • -75% • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
• $11.94 • -63% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - Complete Edition
• $11.99 • -70% • Necromunda: Hired Gun
• $13.99 • -30% • Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood and Teef
• $16.06 • -73% • Shooter Dual Pack - Necromunda: Hired Gun + Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
• $17.05 • -65% • Necromunda: Hired Gun Bundle
Warhammer: space marine 2?!
I already have Mechanicus as it was given away by Epic Games. I was thinking of playing, but I was wondering if the Heretek DLC is a must buy, or if the base game is enough and well balanced. Does anybody have any opinion? I didn't find anything online, I only see threads discussing whether the DLC is actually worth it.

If the DLC is recommended, I may as well just buy the base game + the DLC on GOG.
Post edited September 19, 2023 by jjen1987
jjen1987: I already have Mechanicus as it was given away by Epic Games. I was thinking of playing, but I was wondering if the Heretek DLC is a must buy, or if the base game is enough and well balanced. Does anybody have any opinion? I didn't find anything online, I only see threads discussing whether the DLC is actually worth it.

If the DLC is recommended, I may as well just buy the base game + the DLC on GOG.
I recommend you to play the first 30 minutes of the game and if you enjoy the atmosphere, then buy the DLC without a doubt. The DLC adds more content and missions to the main game, this is why if you enjoy this game you would definitely want to play 100% of the game (main game + DLC) and not just 75% (only the main game).
jjen1987: If the DLC is recommended, I may as well just buy the base game + the DLC on GOG.
I can't say if the game or add-on is good or not, but if you're going to buy any version of the game, make it the Omnissiah edition. It doesn't cost too much more, and there's no upgrade to it. It includes a weapon that isn't available with Heretik, IIRC.