It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The dark and unforgiving universe of Warhammer 40,000 returns! Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection is now available on GOG with a -75% discount that lasts until the end of our Lost In Space sale (July 16th, 10 PM UTC)!

2009’s masterpiece, RTS classic and a sequel to the excellent Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (now also with a -75% discount!) is here. This epic real-time strategy invites you to lead elite squads, engage in intense battles, and shape the destiny of your faction. With its tactical depth, captivating storyline, and the allure of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, Dawn of War II delivers an unforgettable gaming experience whether you’re a long-time fan of the series or are a complete newcomer.

Take to the brutal frontlines of war to lead an Elite Strike Force on a mission to save the galaxy. It’s the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia – a cluster of worlds on the edge of the galaxy – where a battle of epic proportions is about to commence. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this sector of space, battling for the greatest of stakes – not only for control of Sub-Sector Aurelia – but the fate of each race.

Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through your chosen race’s epic campaign. Clash with the enemies on battlefield ablaze with visceral melee and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads from raw recruits into the most battle hardened veterans in the galaxy.

When Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II was unleashed upon the gaming world, it quickly captivated the hearts of players and etched its name as an enduring legend in the realm of real-time strategy games. Now, 14 years after its release, it continues to hold strong, and remains an RTS crown jewel of any gaming library.

Tactical depth and squad-based combat, engrossing and immersive storyline, persistent progression and hero customization, unparalleled atmosphere and attention to detail – all these things makes it a masterpiece, that throws you in a one of a kind world of chaos, violence, and heroism.

Time to become a Space Marine once again. Grab Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II and (re)discover the testament to the power of immersive storytelling, strategic gameplay, and the enduring passion of the Warhammer 40,000 universe. FOR THE EMPEROR!
neumi5694: This is really surprising, Sega must love GOG more than we thought.

This would be a justified reason to remove the reviews which give a bad rating because of the previous state.

Too bad people can't edit them themselves (*wink wink* @ homepage programmers)
Now we just need to nudge them further so Total War games can be here.

Rome 1: Total War and Medieval 2: Total War especially

And hopefully in the future Warhamemr 3 Total War
Clownski_: Hey everyone, I'd like to let you know that both the Skirmish Mode and Army Painter in Dawn of War II are now accessible offline. Enjoy!
Finally. Now I can buy them again and finally in the version I wished they would have been over a decade ago.
Clownski_: Hey everyone, I'd like to let you know that both the Skirmish Mode and Army Painter in Dawn of War II are now accessible offline. Enjoy!
I just got word of the change, and have purchased DoW II. Thanks.
Just noticed this.

Very good news.
neumi5694: This is really surprising, Sega must love GOG more than we thought.

This would be a justified reason to remove the reviews which give a bad rating because of the previous state.

Too bad people can't edit them themselves (*wink wink* @ homepage programmers)
Elmofongo: Now we just need to nudge them further so Total War games can be here.

Rome 1: Total War and Medieval 2: Total War especially

And hopefully in the future Warhamemr 3 Total War
Given that in Total War Pharao there is already a Tooltip talking about Cload Save Function that is not changeable after the campaign started except you own it on Steam or Epic Games I think this is foreshading that they want to release the also outside from Steam and Epic so I think Total War Games on GoG may be closer then we think.