It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
OptimusPrimal: [...]
foad01: You are quoting a post which includes advertisement for another store which is against the CoC of the forum. You probably want to remove it.
Sorry, I was not aware... how to I remove a post? I can only see edit
OptimusPrimal: Sorry, I was not aware... how to I remove a post? I can only see edit
Yes you can use edit and just remove it there. You can't delete your posts.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by foad01
Syphon72: Wasn't there steam survey that showed most Steam users don't play the games they buy?
chrlpolk: I have games on both Steam and GOG I may never play! Got them on sale, for a rainy day. Getting fired, or retirement. There will be time then. Oh, yes.
This might sound dumb but I have one rule. At least need to play a new games I buy for 2 to 3 hours.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by Syphon72
I'm having issues with the last percentage of my game, is that the issue that this post is talking about or is it a seperate issue?
Syphon72: This might sound dumb but I have one rule. At least need to play a new games I buy for 2 to 3 hours at least.
I actually think that's a cool rule. :-)
valvilla: I'm having issues with the last percentage of my game, is that the issue that this post is talking about or is it a seperate issue?
I saw other users mentioning something similar. It is probably related to these technical issues here.
Thanks appreciate the heads up
any data that isn't stored local like patches and saves can be effected because their server just doesn't answer... it should be up and running again within 48 hours so just try again later
Just tired to download a game, but couldn't puzzled came here and front page of gog.com a answer is there. Thank-you GOG team !
cdgog1: Just tired to download a game, but couldn't puzzled came here and front page of gog.com a answer is there. Thank-you GOG team !
same. i went to reinstall the witcher on my d instead of c drive and gets to 91,9% downloaded, says its downloading, but never gets past 91.9.
cdgog1: Just tired to download a game, but couldn't puzzled came here and front page of gog.com a answer is there. Thank-you GOG team !
pchonic: same. i went to reinstall the witcher on my d instead of c drive and gets to 91,9% downloaded, says its downloading, but never gets past 91.9.
This is exactly what's happening to me too. Bummer.
Are you saying you got your download to work?
Post edited July 22, 2023 by valvilla
chrlpolk: I have games on both Steam and GOG I may never play! Got them on sale, for a rainy day. Getting fired, or retirement. There will be time then. Oh, yes.
Syphon72: This might sound dumb but I have one rule. At least need to play a new games I buy for 2 to 3 hours.
I have a rule of only buying things I will 100% play in the next month or two. No more I'll play it one day buys. Sticking to what you will actually play saves so much money. I use to buy so many games from GOG just to support "DRM Free" and it was dumb because 90% of my library I will never play.

mrkgnao: Whoa. Haven't seen you around for a while, if I'm not mistaken? Welcome back.
MarkoH01: Thought the same ... and since your quote showed his old avatar I now regocnized him. Hi from me too :)
Hello. :)
Post edited July 22, 2023 by BKGaming
GOG.com: We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
yall fucking suck get a grip dumbass money pigs

sorry ass platform get a grip dipshits never using gog again
Post edited July 22, 2023 by SbeveOne
GOG.com: We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

SbeveOne: yall fucking suck get a grip dumbass money pigs

you alright brother?
Syphon72: This might sound dumb but I have one rule. At least need to play a new games I buy for 2 to 3 hours.
BKGaming: I have a rule of only buying things I will 100% play in the next month or two. No more I'll play it one day buys. Sticking to what you will actually play saves so much money. I use to buy so many games from GOG just to support "DRM Free" and it was dumb because 90% of my library I will never play.
Good idea. I was going to buy only strategy games to save money, I broke that rule this summer sale. ;( Honestly thought about getting back into MP to save money as well. But god i get bored of MP after couple rounds.

SbeveOne: yall fucking suck get a grip dumbass money pigs

I never seen more unhinged hateful people than on GOG forums. Can you guys leave and stop shitting up the forums for people?
Post edited July 22, 2023 by Syphon72