It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 – CD PROJEKT RED’s open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the megalopolis of Night City, has just received an update that is available on GOG.

Patch 1.63 contains various gameplay and quest fixes. For details, check out the list of changes available HERE.

Moreover, not only is Cyberpunk 2077 discounted -50% during our Summer Sale, but the pre-order for its full-fledged expansion Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is up and running! Learn more about all the cool stuff that comes with it HERE.

Check out the update, pre-order Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty and enjoy the Summer Sale!
high rated
Obligatorily pointing out that the most glaring issue with the My Rewards bullshit remains unfixed.
high rated
Swedrami: Obligatorily pointing out that the most glaring issue with the My Rewards bullshit remains unfixed.
it's not a bug, it's a feature.
So many threads on one of GOG's/CDPR's DRMed games. Links, again, to the wishlists to make them DRM-free and get GOG back to being an honest DRM-free store:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cyberpunk_2077_drm_free_version
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/witcher_3_remove_drm
GOG.com: Cyberpunk 2077 – CD PROJEKT RED’s open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the megalopolis of Night City, has just received an update that is available on GOG.

Patch 1.63 contains various gameplay and quest fixes. For details, check out the list of changes available HERE.

Moreover, not only is Cyberpunk 2077 discounted -50% during our Summer Sale, but the pre-order for its full-fledged expansion Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is up and running! Learn more about all the cool stuff that comes with it HERE.

Check out the update, pre-order Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty and enjoy the Summer Sale!
It doesn't matter to me how many patches your release, as long as you don't revive the DRM from your games. As long as you keep your games partially DRMed, I won't buy them.
Nice. Now patch out DRM from "My Rewards" and have them enabled on GOG copies by default, or supply offline installers for them.
So does this or the future updates bring back Windows 7 compatibility or when will GOG fix Phantom Liberty's game page to not claim that it works on Win7 and 8?
Where's the patch to fix the DRM restricted bonus items?