It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mobeeuz: . . .
I have only made covers for SW1 as SW 2 & 3 were probably released on GOG when I was otherwise occupied. =)
JackFoster: Little Nightmares Secrets Of The Maw cover!
Added...
Post edited November 14, 2017 by Mobeeuz
A new cover design for "Among the Sleep Enhanced Edition" Would be awesome ;)
jimrh69: A new cover design for "Among the Sleep Enhanced Edition" Would be awesome ;)
Added...
jimrh69: A new cover design for "Among the Sleep Enhanced Edition" Would be awesome ;)
Mobeeuz: Added...
SAAWEEEEEET work Mobeeuz !!!
JackFoster: Little Nightmares Secrets Of The Maw cover!
Great work!
Hi Mobeeuz! i really hope you have a nice thanksgiving! could you please do Deponia Doomsday,and if is not much trouble for this Tuesday 28 Black Mirror,thanks!
JackFoster: Hi Mobeeuz! i really hope you have a nice thanksgiving! could you please do Deponia Doomsday,and if is not much trouble for this Tuesday 28 Black Mirror,thanks!
Added...
JackFoster: Hi Mobeeuz! i really hope you have a nice thanksgiving! could you please do Deponia Doomsday,and if is not much trouble for this Tuesday 28 Black Mirror,thanks!
Thank you! you are great! just in time for buying Deponia Doomsday and Black Mirror!
Post edited November 28, 2017 by JackFoster
Howdy Everybody,

I would like to request covers for Star Wars the Force Unleashed 1 and 2 , These awesome games need covers and hopefully disc labels too if that is not too much to ask.

Big thanks to the creative people who helped with all the previous GOGCovers.
I made a rather primitive front cover for Balrum, since I couldn´t find a higher resolution cover on the web. I´m posting it here just in case others need it for their virtual shelves. The size is 850x1200 pixels.
This is my absolutely first try in making a cover. So be warned: it´s not comparable to the work of seasoned cover artists. Nonetheless you can tell me what you think.
Attachments:
balrum.jpg (372 Kb)
Post edited December 24, 2017 by Oddeus
Oddeus: . . .
Excellent for your first cover image. Much better than my first. Using your cover image I made a cover. As you can see in the side by side there is very little difference between the two covers. You underestimate your work.

Hope you continue to make covers, new talent and perspectives are always welcome. Burn out is a common side effect of cover creation. =)

http://u.cubeupload.com/Stuff/BalrumSxS.jpg
Stuff: Excellent for your first cover image.
Thank you for the compliment :) I´m just fiddling around a bit. Need some front covers for the lesser known games that I own. But I don´t think that I have the skills and time to make back covers or cd labels.
bobrpggamer: Sorry I have been hooked on 7 Day to Die and honestly forgot about this. I would like to upload them, but was wondering If the actual cover template would be necessary for the upload or I could just upload and announce that they need to be placed on the template.

Ive been ignored on this thread at least once so I just stopped checking until you replied, so i will check back of you are still interested.

I could upload to a third party upload service and then you can take what you want edit and put them on the template. The whole point of just offering the covers is that I know that they can be a bit of work editing from Moby or or other sources and the quality can be really bad due to scanning on a flatbed scanner and not editing them to remove the cracks and tears and that type of thing. I am a perfectionist (I overuse the term and to be honest my perfectionism could be lower that someone else - its my own perfect I am after) and cannot have a cover that is not my own perfect to be used for my game collection program, or for a game launcher or whatever.
Mobeeuz: It is a fun game... ;)

You don't have to add anything to a template, the covers alone would be great. My only suggestion would be without the stickers, most want a virgin cover to start with.

Many people are in your situation, and only check periodically. I cannot guarantee when or if the covers will be used, but with all the work you placed into them - why not share with a community that would appreciate it? Speaking from my experience, the ratio of downloads to comments is hugely disproportionate but people are still downloading, and thus enjoying my efforts. I know I will personally use your covers in more than one place (D-Fend is my launcher of choice), good scans are hard to come by for the classics.
I have been in a stasis chamber, forgot about this and I am available now for a while so I will get my covers out.

And I hope that you are kinder than my demented dentist, this guy was close to the dentist in "Little Shop of Horrors".

To Mobeeuz: I am not a very good with an airbrush in Photoshop and without seeing what is behind the sticker, I have no Idea what to paint in. So would it still be useful to some of the amazing talented artists here to do the sticker removal themselves. In other words I do restoration and color correction and a little filling in here and there but that is my skill set and airbrushing an area without knowing what is under is not.

Actually my skills are in 3D design and Architect Visualization. Also to uploading, can I get 10-15 covers in gog attachments or is there a particular link to an upload link of choice that will give the artists here the proper access to them.

And you can do anything with them - no disclaimer here. Also Vaporum will need a release soon, although I would never ask it would be nice.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by bobrpggamer
I need an advice from the experienced cover artists: What can I do, when there is absolutely no high resolution art for a game? I try to make covers for games like Barony, SpaceChem and such, but I can´t find any useful resources.