It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i think the "not able to post links" problem is a general forum issue that sprang up recently
Stuff: This is version 6 of The Long Dark cover created by Mobeeus. Thanks for using my cover image. =)
I tried to add your design into my template, but I couldn't do it without losing important visual information. So I opted for the classic Stuff Cover™ instead. It's not the gold standard, but hopefully it's suitable...
Post edited August 19, 2017 by Mobeeuz
I just cleaned up a Moby Cover of a new game on GOG - Challenge of the Five Realms.

I suppose you could add it to a DVD Sleeve If you want to.
Attachments:
How do I get a gogcovers.com account?
bobrpggamer: I suppose you could add it to a DVD Sleeve If you want to.
How's this?

u.cubeupload.com/Mobeeuz/Challengeofthe5Realm.png
bobrpggamer: I suppose you could add it to a DVD Sleeve If you want to.
Mobeeuz: How's this?

This link goes nowhere, and I don't understand what you mean.

I have a lot of official covers that I cleaned up, I am working on Eye of The Beholder III, 1 & 2 are done with an Amiga sticker but that could be replaced with an blue IBM compatible sticker I have made.

I try to use individual covers for my games such as Realms of Arkania Blade of Destiny and Star Trail are individual covers and and so on.

I do not mean to be going over someone else' work but I have see alternates and I guess that would be it. If you would want me to put the cover on an already made liner I will do that, I just don't want to go over another s work, that's why I only offer covers and it is free to use here for whatever anyone want to or does not want to.

OK I found the link and It is amazing, If I had seen this in my search I could have saved a lot of time, I mainly use them for Game Collector, and it's tedious to add 100s of games with perfect covers.
(Dos and Early windows games anyway)
Post edited August 19, 2017 by bobrpggamer
Mobeeuz: I tried to add your design into my template, but I couldn't do it without losing important visual information. So I opted for the classic Stuff Cover™ instead. It's not the gold standard, but hopefully it's suitable...
It looks great, thanks for using the image. I did not come up with the original design. Just for the record, that was Red_153D who started this thread and worked hard to perfect the design and create our covers until he went missing some years ago. Not many are willing to take on the task that he started. = )

sh4rp3r_gog: How do I get a gogcovers.com account?
I have never posted covers there but I believe there are instructions for creating an account somewhere on the site??
Post edited August 19, 2017 by Stuff
bobrpggamer: This link goes nowhere, and I don't understand what you mean.
Yeah sorry, I can't post links anymore - but I see you figured it out.
bobrpggamer: OK I found the link and It is amazing, If I had seen this in my search I could have saved a lot of time
That's your edited cover (with the retroism logo added to cover the req's) I had to pinch it down to fit to dvd cover standards.
Stuff: I did not come up with the original design. Just for the record, that was Red_153D
The template I use stems from an existing template as well which I was sure came from this thread, but I can't seem to locate the post now so I can't credit the person responsible.

PSA: I'd be happy to share my templates with anyone who wants to contribute covers.
Mobeeuz: The template I use stems from an existing template as well which I was sure came from this thread, but I can't seem to locate the post now so I can't credit the person responsible.
That's fine, I just didn't want to take credit for the format / design.

When BangHowdy and I were co-authoring covers he created a full cover of Challenge of the Five Realms. I edited the cover image. BangHowdy's cover can be found at this link. Challenge of the Five Realms - http://u.cubeupload.com/BangHowdy/ce3eh4.png

If you would like to use the edited cover image it can be found here. Feel free to use any of my cover images to make other covers.

http://u.cubeupload.com/Stuff/challengeOfTheFiveRe.jpg

No real diff except the blurb on the bottom left. =)

Edit: Hey, my links work again!!! =D
Post edited August 19, 2017 by Stuff
Stuff: That's fine, I just didn't want to take credit for the format / design.
Same Here...
Stuff: When BangHowdy and I were co-authoring covers he created a full cover of Challenge of the Five Realms.
Completely missed that, don't know if you found a virgin image or fixed another - but good job either way!
Stuff: Edit: Hey, my links work again!!! =D
Mine did as well, for one post ;) - not sure what's happening...
In my cover and all covers I usually redo the IBM or Amiga or C64 with new similar sticker - most of the time I do it just because I am not good at airbrushing.

If anyone is interested I could make a list of covers I have edited and then you can add them with the template for a DVD sleeve.
Attachments:
ibm.jpg (73 Kb)
Post edited August 20, 2017 by bobrpggamer
bobrpggamer: If anyone is interested I could make a list of covers I have edited and then you can add them with the template for a DVD sleeve.
Probably be best to check what's already available (and what's on GoG), no need to replicate.
bobrpggamer: If anyone is interested I could make a list of covers I have edited and then you can add them with the template for a DVD sleeve.
Mobeeuz: Probably be best to check what's already available (and what's on GoG), no need to replicate.
This was the hardest to do, all covers I found were messy scans.

The other Eye of the Beholder's would just need a IBM sticker or some editing, and I have found no single Eye of the Beholder single covers or I would be using them now.

I see the DVD is for the collection of all three but I just use them singly for different uses, I will play the first 2 Eye of the Beholders on the Amiga (with the Amiga stickers).
Attachments:
Post edited August 20, 2017 by bobrpggamer
Mobeeuz: Probably be best to check what's already available (and what's on GoG), no need to replicate.
bobrpggamer: This was the hardest to do, all covers I found were messy scans.

The other Eye of the Beholder's would just need a IBM sticker or some editing, and I have found no single Eye of the Beholder single covers or I would be using them now.

I see the DVD is for the collection of all three but I just use them singly for different uses, I will play the first 2 Eye of the Beholders on the Amiga (with the Amiga stickers).
So you added the amiga stickers manually? Do you have a set of 1 and 2 without any stickers like the 3 you attached?