It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Stuff how are you,could you please make a cover for Harvester (it was released a few days ago) thanks for your great work on the covers!
Post edited March 10, 2014 by pcfan2013
high rated
Over the years I have uploaded hundreds of cover images to CubeUpload. When I attempted to upload some Guild 2 and Harvester images I was permanently banned today.

Since my time is limited nowadays I have decided to stop making covers. CubeUpload has offered to remove the ban but I'm not pursuing this as this is as good a time as any to stop making these covers.

Thanks to everyone for your support and kind words over the past five years, it was appreciated. =)
Post edited March 18, 2014 by Stuff
Stuff: Over the years I have uploaded hundreds of cover images to CubeUpload. When I attempted to upload some Guild 2 and Harvester images I was permanently banned today.

Since my time is limited nowadays I have decided to stop making covers. I could probably get the ban lifted but I'm not pursuing this as this is as good a time as any to stop making these covers.

Thanks to everyone for your support and kind words over the past five years, it was appreciated. =)
What a shame really,so sad that you need to stop making the covers,thanks for all your work! =(
Post edited March 10, 2014 by pcfan2013
Stuff: Over the years I have uploaded hundreds of cover images to CubeUpload. When I attempted to upload some Guild 2 and Harvester images I was permanently banned today.

Since my time is limited nowadays I have decided to stop making covers. I could probably get the ban lifted but I'm not pursuing this as this is as good a time as any to stop making these covers.

Thanks for all your hard work! Greatly appreciated. =)

If you enjoy it, I only suggest you keep making covers, only for your enjoyment.
Thanks very much for the covers, past, present, and future.

Thank you for all those hundreds of covers.
Yeah, thanks for your covers !
I made a cover for Hitman: Contracts. Thought I'd share.

http://u.cubeupload.com/BangHowdy/r456t43.png
Post edited March 20, 2014 by BangHowdy

Since my time is limited nowadays I have decided to stop making covers. CubeUpload has offered to remove the ban but I'm not pursuing this as this is as good a time as any to stop making these covers.

For my sake so sorry to hear you are no longer making covers. But I can understand, you had to be putting in a serious amount of time into making them.

Thanks for the years of great covers.

---
Well fingers crossed that someone takes up the mantle and has the time and inclination to make more covers.
Thank you BangHowdy. Looking forward to any further contributions you make to the project. :)
Thank you Stuff for all your beautiful covers.
Your hard work and time spent is appreciated:)

Why were you banned?
thelovebat: ...
"Autobanned: Uploaded a hack file" I'm not sure what that means other than possibly a watermark was detected in one of the cover images I used?? I have no viruses or malware and processed the banned cover batch the same as always.

I PM'd yohan, a cubeupload developer, and found him to very helpful and willing to investigate. My time is very limited nowadays so I opted to stop working on covers. Hopefully someone will take up the challenge?? =)

Edit: It was one of the two attached covers that triggered the ban. The first Guild 2 cover was accepted but the ban was implimented with the upload of one of the other two covers. Max size for an image attachment on GOG is 500k I believe. Sorta lowers the quality so I have always used cubeupload.
Attachments:
harvester.jpg (457 Kb)
Post edited March 22, 2014 by Stuff
Slave Zero

http://u.cubeupload.com/BangHowdy/3df3aas.png

Ether One

http://u.cubeupload.com/BangHowdy/h554g56y.png

Age of Wonders 3

http://u.cubeupload.com/BangHowdy/234f4r.png

Risen

http://u.cubeupload.com/BangHowdy/6y563t.png

Broken Age

http://u.cubeupload.com/BangHowdy/f334gg4g.png
Post edited April 03, 2014 by BangHowdy

Respect man, thanks for all the wonderful covers. Cheers.