It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

InkPanther: Because I used a password to unlock the last mission, technically I didn't finish the game and there was no closing sequence for me. Disappointing.
The closing sequence isn't anything special, Commandos isn't a story-driven game after all. It's just some rather generic WW2 footage.
Anyway, congratulations on beating the game! I suspect most people who ever tried Commandos didn't finish it.
Thanks!
InkPanther: There's the final kaboom of the last mission.

Not that satisfying as I didn't unlock the map through my gameplay. And I think I was growing tired because in the last couple of missions I excessively, with very little regard for alarms, used pistol to just shoot enemy patrols and anything that got pulled by my shooting from behind a corner.

Because I used a password to unlock the last mission, technically I didn't finish the game and there was no closing sequence for me. Disappointing.
I'm not a fan of games that lock missions behind a rating system. If I was playing Commandos, and the same happened to me, I would do the same as you and unlock the last mission via password.

Technically for the game you didn't finish it, but for me it's valid, so the OP is updated accordingly ;). Congrats!!
bluethief:
Thanks!

completed, with an asterisk ;)
Not actually finished, so I don't deserve a full star, but I'd like to report that I:
– played Airline Tycoon
– spent about 14 hours and had fun
– tried to finish first campaign (there are 3 in GOG's Deluxe Edition)
– decided to drop when I've realized how much money I need to build The Thing You Need To Build in The Last Mission :D

Thanks for this travel as it was one of my favourites! :)
I've visited 1998 once again to play Moto Racer 2 – and I liked it! Considering all landscapes, weather and light effects – I guess this game was quite impressive in 1998!
ciemnogrodzianin:
Multiple visits to the same year, it must have been an interesting one. ;) Congrats on finishing the game.
InkPanther: ...
Good year, indeed :) I've just finished another visit there (then?).

I've completed Incoming! It's a shooter released in 1998. Here on GOG it's sold with its sequel, "Incoming Forces", and that's the reason it has 2002 as a release date.

(source post) I think I remember when the game has been released or at least distributed in Poland as a freebie for one of gaming magazines. It has relatively simple mechanics and gameplay (you can use variety of tanks, fighters, helicopters, but all feel exactly the same) and offered stunning graphics. I still remember the main music theme and I think the game could be a satisfying and relaxing shooter. I loved how elements of environment can be destroyed. Difficulty level and controls may be an issue (it seems you cannot use mouse for aiming), which makes the game unbeatable for me. But, hey, I remember not only old games, but also ways to finish them using some magic methods :) so I've used some cheats to go through the story. The game is quite repetitive, but some missions (desert, night over sea) are worth playing.
Awesome ciemnogrodzianin!!

Updated the OP with both Moto Race 2 and Incoming as completed by you!