It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Don't tell me...
I'm stuck somewhere in Sharga Mines.
I hear ya.

*GR looks slightly warily at the wall of foes yet to be defeated in Hexen, before gathering up his resolve and continuing on*
low rated
So I got my time machine stuck back in 1995 for a bit, and got into Shivers. I wish the graphics were a bit higher res, but otherwise it seems that the game is still as fun as ever.

1 - The thing that is called a title.....it falls apart as it gets closer, cuz it be spoopy.

2 - The "groovy gang" that left me here.

3 - They tease me a bit....cuz friends?!?

4 - They they leave me here, amidst all the likelihood of tetanus (look at that gate, bruh) and whatnot. Sadly, my player cannot break a simple pad-lock or climb the wall, so on we go.

Last pic - A pic of a case similar to the one I own(I cannot find mine atm, so I borrowed a pic I found online).
Attachments:
4-time2go.jpg (248 Kb)
shvrz.jpg (360 Kb)
low rated
Btw, Shivers is one of my all time favorite point and clicks(so is Shivers 2, but that will be the subject of a whole other time travel). I first played this game long ago on original discs, and was immediately hooked....even with the drawbacks(one inventory item limit, some puzzles needing to be done over and over like the lift puzzles, etc).

Game Pics

5 - Nearly broke my neck climbing them stairs, only to find the door was locked.
6 - Eventually found a way in, and after some stumbling in the dark I found something very illuminating
7- Ahhh.....animated bats! Also, poor guy....wonder if the animated bats got him. Oh no, wait, it was the melted cousin of the Boo Berry ghost...that's even worse!
8 - The old man's ghost complains about some bad pot(s) or some such....then goes away.....and without even telling me how to get out of here. Ah well.
Attachments:
Post edited July 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
The good thing in time travels it's only the destination that matters – you can visit 1995 no matter the current year is ;)

I've just completed the tournament in this one:
ciemnogrodzianin: · Slipstream 5000
...and quite enjoyed it. It's definitely one of those "good old games", which are not exactly good (well, not anymore:), but may be a pleasure for those who like old games and it's atmosphere.
Post edited August 14, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin