It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OMG Zombies!
Found out that Grandia 2 HD is coming here by the end of the year so, I'll choose that. For this hint and future ones until it shows up :)

Oh, I can't do that? Why not?? :'(
Resident Evil?
JudasIscariot: Your new Enigmatic Hint:

"It's a wee bit undead!"
How about Singularity?
My guess would have to be Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse, given that I can't think of any other games at the moment!
I hope this too will be a long running hint, because the game I want to see here will not come before winter.

Ben and Ed - Can't a Zombie Ever Catch a Break? | IndieRuckus!
http://www.moddb.com/games/ben-and-ed

Please vote for this pure zombie goofiness:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/ben_and_ed
Post edited August 15, 2015 by gixgox
Legacy of Kain Blood Omen. Vampires are a wee bit dead ;)
cecil: Legacy of Kain Blood Omen. Vampires are a wee bit dead ;)
It would be insane if they could get that one. AFAIK it hasn't been re-released anywhere, possibly because of licensing issues with Silicon Knights.
Post edited August 15, 2015 by thejimz
cecil: Legacy of Kain Blood Omen. Vampires are a wee bit dead ;)
thejimz: It would be insane if they could get that one. AFAIK it hasn't been re-released anywhere, possibly because of licensing issues with Silicon Knights.
It was a long ball guess but it's free to guess ;) according to Wikipedia it was published by Activision so wonder if part of the issue is who gets publishing right Activision or Square?
blakstar: My guess would have to be Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse, given that I can't think of any other games at the moment!
YES! This must happen, always wanted to play it.
"Wee bit" synonyms: iota, morsel, sliver, whiff, atom, ...

Atom Zombie Smasher?
Post edited August 15, 2015 by MadalinStroe
Super House Of Dead Ninjas
Deadlight
A failed scientist dies in an accident, only to awaken in a mysterious, alien world.
Where is he? How did he get here? And why do the fundamental laws of reality appear broken?
Life. Afterlife. Real. Virtual. Dream. Nightmare. It's a thin line.
It's Axiom Verge.
blakstar: My guess would have to be Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse, given that I can't think of any other games at the moment!
Would love to see this game on GOG.