It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I wouldn't do that to you guys :)

Emergency Replacement Enigmatic Hint:

To get the most enjoyment out of this title, you'll need to strike the earth.
Spacestation Oblivion aka Driller?
Luned: Terraria?
Yes, you are correct!

Please check your PM inbox for a code :)
Well, another case of "didn't expect that!".
Luned: Terraria?
JudasIscariot: Yes, you are correct!

Please check your PM inbox for a code :)
Wow, I can't believe that a) I guessed it (because I'd kind of heard of it but it wasn't on my radar) and b) I was first! :) Looking forward to checking it out.
tfishell: Same here. :P

Though I'd be much more enthusiastic about Terraria showing up than Ground Pounders.
Well, seems like we were wrong. Now, can you be properly enthusiastic? :P
tfishell: Same here. :P

Though I'd be much more enthusiastic about Terraria showing up than Ground Pounders.
Grargar: Well, seems like we were wrong. Now, can you be properly enthusiastic? :P
Yes I can, as far as the wishlist goes! ;)
How how does GEICO turn into "Terraria"? :P Cool game though, I've always wanted to try it!
IronArcturus: How how does GEICO turn into "Terraria"? :P Cool game though, I've always wanted to try it!
It didn't!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post2629
IronArcturus: How how does GEICO turn into "Terraria"? :P Cool game though, I've always wanted to try it!
The game that the GEICO hint is for has been delayed.

The clue for Terraria was:

SpellSword: Would be nice if there was a PC version of RE5 without GFWL. >_>
mcneil_1: I believe I heard that Capcom are finally getting rid of GFWL from it (but making it steam only)
Thanks for the info! ^_^
Post edited October 02, 2014 by SpellSword
SpellSword: The game that the GEICO hint is for has been delayed.

The clue for Terraria was:

SpellSword: .
mcneil_1: I believe I heard that Capcom are finally getting rid of GFWL from it (but making it steam only)
SpellSword: Thanks for the info! ^_^
Oohhh, I get it. I read the wrong thing! :P
Since we were denied "Geico", what's next week's Enigmatic Hint? I demand answers, umm, hints!
Grargar: what's next week's Enigmatic Hint?
JudasIscariot: You may continue guessing as to what the delayed Enigmatic Hint actually stands for :)
JudasIscariot: You may continue guessing as to what the delayed Enigmatic Hint actually stands for :)
triock:
Not a satisfactory answer. Judas didn't say that the delayed game would be coming next week.
Anyway, I wonder whether that GEICO thing could hint towards a racing game, such as Indianapolis 500 or Nascar racing , cfr the GEICO 500 event...
Phc7006: Anyway, I wonder whether that GEICO thing could hint towards a racing game, such as Indianapolis 500 or Nascar racing , cfr the GEICO 500 event...
GOG needs a lot more racing games! How about or [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/scars]S.C.A.R.S.?