It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deja65: It is hibernating for now until Judas necros it ;).Cheers
MrFortyFive: I saw that it had a new post in the last 12 hours and got excited :(
Sadly no cigar here.But one thing is certain.If this thread stays inactive for longer periods of time then that mostly means that a great old game is gonna come here,or at least i think so ;).Cheers
Post edited March 14, 2018 by deja65
It's May already, we need a new hint! :P
NuffCatnip: It's May already, we need a new hint! :P
Ok, what is unfinished, drip-fed, overpriced, barely drm free, and overhyped?
lol
NuffCatnip: It's May already, we need a new hint! :P
nightcraw1er.488: Ok, what is unfinished, drip-fed, overpriced, barely drm free, and overhyped?
Yay, another Bethesda release! :P
nightcraw1er.488: Ok, what is unfinished, drip-fed, overpriced, barely drm free, and overhyped?
NuffCatnip: Yay, another Bethesda release! :P
Or a Paradox one...
NuffCatnip: Yay, another Bethesda release! :P
Cavalary: Or a Paradox one...
Pretty much the same thing
Uninspired, unfinished etc., meh
Post edited May 02, 2018 by NuffCatnip
That's easy... Gwent
low rated
Some really good answers there, and all I was hinting at was: "99% of releases over the last 18 months".

Come on GOG, you wanna be Steam now, so where are the big titles then: Far Cry 5, AC: Origins, TWar: Warhammer 1/2, Latest Lego games, GTA 5 etc. And some decent sales as well, not the 9% off regular overlapping daily/weekly sales.
Apart from Kingdom Come Deliverance and the Close Combat games/ Slitherine I havn't really been interested much in gog this year. (Not for lack of wanting to buy games.)
high rated
>.>
<.<
Just leaving it here...
Post edited June 13, 2018 by Thiev
I have no idea...

But YAY! The Hint is back!
It's easy... Skyrim :)
Thiev: >.>
<.<
Just leaving it here...
Probably unlikely, but best I can find for now;