It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mafwek: Damn, I feel young! That doesn't happen often lol
tinyE: don't get too excited. I'm 42 and whenever people come to the house they still ask, "Are your parents here?"

I don't know. It might have something to do with the long hair and the "Welcome to Tatooine" shirt.
What's important is how you feel inside. I'm 27 feeling 45... which is why I am currently playing A Hat in Time, so I can feel like I am 12:-)
tinyE: don't get too excited. I'm 42 and whenever people come to the house they still ask, "Are your parents here?"

I don't know. It might have something to do with the long hair and the "Welcome to Tatooine" shirt.
Mafwek: What's important is how you feel inside. I'm 27 feeling 45... which is why I am currently playing A Hat in Time, so I can feel like I am 12:-)
Well, when I turned 27 I had just finished up four months of intense chemo therapy, so I guess relative to then I feel great. :P
Mafwek: As somebody who actually owns it here, I would say: Don't be.
MadalinStroe: What do you mean, do you not like the game? Do you find it clunky?
How should I put it, it's one of the games with biggest potential ruined by insane amount of jank. I find it like even buggier Stalker (but for third person melee games instead of open world FPS), without mods to fix it or improve it.
Another thing, I get pissed off by it's fanboys who consider it better than Dark Souls, when they are vastly different games.

Short answer, yes it's clunky, but pretty unique experience with it's strong points; but it's greatly overrated by fanboys.
Mafwek: What's important is how you feel inside. I'm 27 feeling 45... which is why I am currently playing A Hat in Time, so I can feel like I am 12:-)
tinyE: Well, when I turned 27 I had just finished up four months of intense chemo therapy, so I guess relative to then I feel great. :P
Damn, that sucks... but if you really do feel better now, than then you gotta be the real life Benjamin Button!
Post edited January 04, 2018 by Mafwek
MarkoH01: O.K. that's not a joke but there's usually NOBODY who guessed my age high enough when he sees me. PaterAlf was really close but he's really the only one. Everybody else says that I look much more like being just above 30. I am planning to be the youngest looking 60 years old guy ever ... Michael J. Fox does not count ;)
Why doesn't Michael J. Fox count? And what about Dick Clark? ;)
MarkoH01: O.K. that's not a joke but there's usually NOBODY who guessed my age high enough when he sees me. PaterAlf was really close but he's really the only one. Everybody else says that I look much more like being just above 30. I am planning to be the youngest looking 60 years old guy ever ... Michael J. Fox does not count ;)
finkleroy: Why doesn't Michael J. Fox count? And what about Dick Clark? ;)
He doesn't count because he always looked so young that it's just too hard to compete. I did not mention Dick Clark because I only know him by name - sorry.
finkleroy: Why doesn't Michael J. Fox count? And what about Dick Clark? ;)
MarkoH01: He doesn't count because he always looked so young that it's just too hard to compete. I did not mention Dick Clark because I only know him by name - sorry.
This is what Dick Clark looked like at age 60. He was well known for looking much younger than he really was up until the last few years of his life. He's the guy in the middle, of course. :)
Post edited January 05, 2018 by finkleroy
MarkoH01: He doesn't count because he always looked so young that it's just too hard to compete. I did not mention Dick Clark because I only know him by name - sorry.
finkleroy: This is what Dick Clark looked like at age 60. He was well known for looking much younger than he really was up until the last few years of his life. He's the guy in the middle, of course. :)
No way! Astonishing.,
Clearly Enigmatic Hint discussion here going on... :-S
zeffyr: Clearly Enigmatic Hint discussion here going on... :-S
Hey, we are just waiting for Judas to post the next hint. Call it a waiting game ;)
MarkoH01: O.K. that's not a joke but there's usually NOBODY who guessed my age high enough when he sees me.
I know what that feels like, as I'm also a fortunate sufferer of the Michael J. Fox condition. He's the eternal teenager. :)

Although I did recently, in a supreme fit of laziness, allow my beard to grow back, and the random strands of discolouration have me feeling slightly worried and old. Now is the winter of my discontent...
zeffyr: Clearly Enigmatic Hint discussion here going on... :-S
Drink!
Post edited January 05, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: Drink!
What on Earth is going on with this site? I can't even quote someone saying "Drink!" with the word being a link to a video and then respond in kind? The forum software desperately needs to be replaced. The only way I was able to stop this post from being a hot mess was to write this entire paragraph in-between the two links.

This makes me want to Drink!
Post edited January 28, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: This makes me want to Drink!
- - -

'We all drink down here...'
Post edited January 28, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
I guess this thread can R.I.P.
finkleroy: I guess this thread can R.I.P.
It is hibernating for now until Judas necros it ;).Cheers
finkleroy: I guess this thread can R.I.P.
deja65: It is hibernating for now until Judas necros it ;).Cheers
I saw that it had a new post in the last 12 hours and got excited :(