It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Ha ha, that'd actually be awesome because I grew up with that game. But Max Payne has way more votes.

I still wonder why Death Rally isn't here yet.
MrFortyFive: That reminds me, I should go vote for Frogger. I had it as a kid too and really liked it.
Unfortunately, between a low number of votes and the rights being split between, like, Atari and Konami, I wouldn't expect the game any time soon. But certainly vote.
I'm gonna take a guess and say Mortal Kombat (2011) Komplete Edition. There's alot of "jumping around" and pain in it.
Clive Barker's Jericho and Overlord 2?
Post edited November 28, 2017 by briareoushex
Mmm, "jump around" - that has to mean Skyrim as that's what I'm sure a few people will do if/when that game ever gets here :)
The-Business: From the lyrics:

Than there's cops at a Dunkin' Donuts shop
The-Business: There was a misson in GTA San Andreas in which the protagonist passes a donut shop and two copy on motorcycles drop their donuts and pursue him.

Also:

Try to play me out like as if my name was Sega
The-Business:
Did you see a secret entrie in gog database?
No. My guesses are all lunatic in this thread. If it's a correct answer, that will be by accident.
I Wanna Be the Guy as a freeware addition? ^_^
Captain Claw - lots of jumping around. The game was released by Monolith Productions - they made 'Blood' previously, so there's a 'pain' connection :P
BenKii: Are we getting Max Payne 1 and/or 2 to Gog?
Given the theme, and title, yeah, I'd say Max Payne. The first game, at least...
Commander Keen? :O
OzzieMonkey: I reckon the video is irrelevant. The last word in the link is soon(tm). What games use (tm) at the end of their sentences? That's right, Monkey Island. Curse here we come!

I mean that's not it but a guy can dream right?
oooo... if that's true, it will make me a happy person.
Lost Vikings
adaliabooks: ...Rayman Legends...
This would certainly be nice...
adaliabooks: ...Rayman Legends...
WinterSnowfall: This would certainly be nice...
Uplay makes it basically impossible though. Unless Ubisoft policy changes drastically in that matter, but I'd doubt that.
Lakers versus Celtics and the NBA Playoffs ? :D