It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Max Payne sure would be nice. Question is, Parts 1 and 2 only or will 3 be along for the ride?
Easy, it's Bioshock ;)
I'm going to say that by jump you mean roll, so Dark Souls. Any of them.
From the lyrics:

Than there's cops at a Dunkin' Donuts shop
In the GTA San Andreas mission 'Reuniting the families', two cops on motorcycles drop their donuts and pursue the protagonist.
In GTA 1, the player bombs a diner where the cops meet to eat donuts.

Also:

Try to play me out like as if my name was Sega
Post edited November 28, 2017 by The-Business
MrFortyFive: Frogger (1997)
Ha ha, that'd actually be awesome because I grew up with that game. But Max Payne has way more votes.

I still wonder why Death Rally isn't here yet.
I'm going to assume it's a platformer (jump around) and guess either Rayman Legends of Disney Ducktales Remastered.

Or GOG start selling legal Nintendo ROMS and it's Mario ;)
Nergal01: Max Payne sure would be nice. Question is, Parts 1 and 2 only or will 3 be along for the ride?
If this ties with the other mention, of a game 3-6 years old, then 3 would need to be there, as it's the only one that fits.
Nergal01: Max Payne sure would be nice. Question is, Parts 1 and 2 only or will 3 be along for the ride?
Cavalary: If this ties with the other mention, of a game 3-6 years old, then 3 would need to be there, as it's the only one that fits.
*head explodes*
Jumping Flash?
Hmm... rabbits tend to jump around quite a bit, and there were some hints recently from Epic's community manager so...

Maybe we'll see a GOG release for Jazz Jackrabbit 1 & 2?
I reckon the video is irrelevant. The last word in the link is soon(tm). What games use (tm) at the end of their sentences? That's right, Monkey Island. Curse here we come!

I mean that's not it but a guy can dream right?
Post edited November 28, 2017 by OzzieMonkey
Judas is a Badger fan, I see.
We're getting Q*Bert
Wait...I've got it...we're getting Mrs Doubtfire on GOG Movies!

Remember this scene? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwmLo82iRhA
MrFortyFive: Frogger (1997)
tfishell: Ha ha, that'd actually be awesome because I grew up with that game. But Max Payne has way more votes.

I still wonder why Death Rally isn't here yet.
That reminds me, I should go vote for Frogger. I had it as a kid too and really liked it.