It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're getting Dragon Ball Z movies and games on Gog to coincide with a sale of over 9000 games? Possibly the Fall sale?
EA's Godfather game?
The Sims 2: Open for Business
Some Final Fantasy?
high rated
Are you releasing Crusader Kings 2 and all its DLC? ;)
Warhammer: Dark Omen
Mafia: City of Lost Heaven?
Edit:
Too late.
Post edited October 16, 2017 by Sulibor
Like others have suggested, I hope it's Mafia 1! That's over 9,000 on the wishlist, nearly 10,000 and over 10,000 if you combine wishes.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by tfishell
tfishell: I hope it's Mafia 1! That's over 9,000 on the wishlist, nearly 10,000 and over 10,000 if you combine wishes.
Ah, the wishlist. That explains the over 9000 reference a lot better than my attempts to relate Dragonball Z to the mafia. Good call.
tfishell: I hope it's Mafia 1! ..
That would be amazing! I still have the boxed version and would love to see it on GOG.
HeXen I and II
skeletonbow: HeXen I and II
What is the association there? I don't know much about Hexen.

I could see some more Bethesda releases happening this week because of the current Bethesda sale, but other than that I don't know how that fits together.
tfishell: What is the association there? I don't know much about Hexen.

I could see some more Bethesda releases happening this week because of the current Bethesda sale, but other than that I don't know how that fits together.
I'd like to keep it a bit of mystery for now and wait to see, then share the rationale later whether I was right or wrong. :)
MechWarrior series?
hmmmmmmm. can't be Final Fantasy (it could but that's end-game ish). Has to be a series. Probably mafia 1 AND 2 with FFX/X-2 HD remaster thrown in (maybe that and XIII trilogy to start). Who knows. The 9,000 could refer to the # of wishlist votes (or it's out-and-out Dragon ball Z fighter game), a quote from DBZ, or the amount of damage done to a monster in a videogame. The second half screams something mafia related.
IF it is FF, it's going to NOT be anything before III at the earliest. Probably PS2 era to start.
WCS is it's 2k releasing Mafia 1&2 (3 is too new).
Best case?
2k releases mafia 1&2, Square-Enix releases FFX/X-2 HD remaster, Bandai Namico releases a DBZ fighting game.

The best case fits all 3 segments of the clue (it's over 9,000=DBZ/ FFX damage; you can't refuse=Mafia 1&2)