It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The funny thing is that I wasn't even seriously trying to guess. It's just that, a day before Thiev posted his hint, I was looking through my ever expanding games collection, and I came across my CDs of Thrones of Darkness. A game that I got because I wanted to play, but I never got around to do so. I guess I have even more incentive to play it now.

Thank you!
PainOfSalvation: Diablo! :o
The day Diablo comes here is the day I grow a third nut. crosses fingers still XD
PainOfSalvation: Diablo! :o
UnrealQuakie: The day Diablo comes here is the day I grow a third nut. crosses fingers still XD
Good luck my friend.You got my full support.My one has grown when SWAT 4 came to GOG ;).What a day that was.Cheers
UnrealQuakie: The day Diablo comes here is the day I grow a third nut. crosses fingers still XD
deja65: Good luck my friend.You got my full support.My one has grown when SWAT 4 came to GOG ;).What a day that was.Cheers
I can see what you see not
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be
Diablo in GOG store appears!
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
Two days ago i got a vivid dream of Warcraft 2 becoming available on GOG
Cadaver747: Two days ago i got a vivid dream of Warcraft 2 becoming available on GOG
Blizzard is more likely to make it free than put it here. They made Starcraft+Brood War free, after all, and I'd call that the bigger of the two by quite some margin.
Cadaver747: Two days ago i got a vivid dream of Warcraft 2 becoming available on GOG
Cavalary: Blizzard is more likely to make it free than put it here. They made Starcraft+Brood War free, after all, and I'd call that the bigger of the two by quite some margin.
Since Activision collaborated with Blizzard to place Destinty 2 on Battle.net instead of Steam they might ask them to get some oldies (incl. free ones) to be placed here or in Steam just to attract more customers. Fat chance i know, but still
Post edited June 03, 2017 by Cadaver747
It's about time for a new hint, right? *wink wink*
NuffCatnip: It's about time for a new hint, right? *wink wink*
this x 10
It's over 9000 offers you can't refuse....
Post edited October 16, 2017 by JudasIscariot
Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
Mafia?

Edit: Too late. :(
Post edited October 16, 2017 by PaterAlf
Dragon BallZ on GOG? Thanks BANDAI NAMCO!
A wild hint appeared!
adaliabooks: A wild hint appeared!
It's super effective.