It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An epic trailer for an epic year of The Witcher.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt released as one of the biggest things in RPG gaming, it's certainly the biggest for CD PROJEKT RED, as well as for us - the GOG.com crew. We've helped deliver over half of all copies bought on PC, and believe us, we're ready for more epicness.

“This year was really epic for the entire crew behind The Witcher. We launched Wild Hunt, the RPG we’ve been working on for so long, then we’ve gone above and beyond to give gamers as many free DLC as we could, and then released Hearts of Stone, which - judging from player feedback - took the game even further. And we innovated all along the way -- if you compare Wild Hunt to our previous game, almost every element was improved or changed. Now we’re working on Blood and Wine, the final expansion for Wild Hunt which we will launch in 2016. To thank everyone for being with us this whole time, we’ve prepared something special -- enjoy the Epic Trailer!” said Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director, CD PROJEKT RED.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nS6FxFI7G5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Nirth: This. So much this.

I watched the others and as I thought, I liked A Night to Remember the most.
JDelekto: Nobody likes epic winning?
I waited months for this game to arrive and when it did, it did not disappoint. I think it set the bar for new games coming out this year. Fallout 4 did not disappoint other than one thing... it is not DRM free.

I strongly dislike paying premium prices for software and having to enter codes like I'm in total lock-down before or after it is installed. I think the wrong people are being punished.
This is the EXACT reason why I ''thought'' about pirating Fallout 4. they screwed over many gamers by making them pay over $100 for the plain physical copy only to realize when installing that the F@#$ING DISC IS USELESS because you have to download the game anyway!! Bethesda can go fluck themselves because I will never BUY their games again.It's too bad if they won/win game of the year because CDPR has a bettr game and business model
JDelekto: Nobody likes epic winning?
I waited months for this game to arrive and when it did, it did not disappoint. I think it set the bar for new games coming out this year. Fallout 4 did not disappoint other than one thing... it is not DRM free.

I strongly dislike paying premium prices for software and having to enter codes like I'm in total lock-down before or after it is installed. I think the wrong people are being punished.
quadphonics: This is the EXACT reason why I ''thought'' about pirating Fallout 4. they screwed over many gamers by making them pay over $100 for the plain physical copy only to realize when installing that the F@#$ING DISC IS USELESS because you have to download the game anyway!! Bethesda can go fluck themselves because I will never BUY their games again.It's too bad if they won/win game of the year because CDPR has a bettr game and business model
That happened to me with Skyrim. I thought I was getting a game on disc, only to find out it connect to Steam and spent a couple hours downloading the game. What a sham.

I download games from GOG because I choose to, not because I have to do so.
This has been my GOTY hands down. I have not enjoyed a game as much as I did The Witcher 3 in years. Well done to the dev team and a massive thanks from me for delivering many hours of enjoyment.
Post edited December 01, 2015 by nevec123
Linuxxxxxxxxxxx
Love this game too bad to BAW is going to be the last EP :(, but thanks for a wonderful game!
Lightsockie: Linuxxxxxxxxxxx
Haha. Let's hope the wait won't be longer than it took for TW2 (3 years) ;)
Its to bad to know this is the last part of the saga or at least thats how the game got announced i really do hope that we get to see more of these titles from cd projekt red tho this game gripped me so deep in the story.
All in all just a big fan of the witcher series played all the titles mutliple times to try different choices and get different endings its just a superb game.
Seriously, I think it really is the best game I've ever played.

CDPR fanboy hat: on.
ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyy goooooddddd thats amazing