It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An epic trailer for an epic year of The Witcher.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt released as one of the biggest things in RPG gaming, it's certainly the biggest for CD PROJEKT RED, as well as for us - the GOG.com crew. We've helped deliver over half of all copies bought on PC, and believe us, we're ready for more epicness.

“This year was really epic for the entire crew behind The Witcher. We launched Wild Hunt, the RPG we’ve been working on for so long, then we’ve gone above and beyond to give gamers as many free DLC as we could, and then released Hearts of Stone, which - judging from player feedback - took the game even further. And we innovated all along the way -- if you compare Wild Hunt to our previous game, almost every element was improved or changed. Now we’re working on Blood and Wine, the final expansion for Wild Hunt which we will launch in 2016. To thank everyone for being with us this whole time, we’ve prepared something special -- enjoy the Epic Trailer!” said Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director, CD PROJEKT RED.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nS6FxFI7G5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Great trailer, can't wait for Blood and Wine, keep up the good work, CD Project Red! Huzzah!
epic
I hate to be negative, but..

This is one of the best games ever made, if not the best, but DAMN this was not a great trailer. I very much dislike this "epic" sounding music, it does not fit Witcher at all... I would rather like to see something like Hope or Disdain and Fear for Witcher 2.

Best trailers for TW3 are still Sword of Destiny, Night to Remember and Go Your Way.

Still, congratulations CDP. I hope you will get all those GOTY awards you deserve, especially when both MGS5 and Fallout 4 underwhelmed so much.
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Paul_cz
really epic,2015 best Game of the year!
witcher 3 is awesome a true masterpiece, so close to perfect and best most beautiful game ive ever saw, they deserve game of the year, wish all new games will take notice and try harder
Paul_cz: I hate to be negative, but..

This is one of the best games ever made, if not the best, but DAMN this was not a great trailer. I very much dislike this "epic" sounding music, it does not fit Witcher at all... I would rather like to see something like Hope or Disdain and Fear for Witcher 2.

Best trailers for TW3 are still Sword of Destiny, Night to Remember and Go Your Way.

Still, congratulations CDP. I hope you will get all those GOTY awards you deserve, especially when both MGS5 and Fallout 4 underwhelmed so much.
Killing monsters trailer was pretty bad ass if you ask me
Is it true? That patches for The Witcher 3 are released once every three moons?
* sarcasm om*

How i missed another TW3 thread .

* sarcasm off *
This game is just modern art , keep this way CDP RED gl
Bloody hell! Stop torturing us with such awesome stuff! It's already unbearable to wait for second expansion.
Best game ever!
Well, it was epic, but I, just as Paul_cz, prefer Go Your Way or Night to Remember than this kind of trailer.

By the way, thank you for unexpected sale! :O
I´m not gonna buy anything though, as I am hoarding money for the winter sale :)
Witcher 3 is a masterpiece, a priceless gem.

Thank you CDPR!

Would be cool to be able to buy small figurines of witcher characters along with some cool looking monsters to collect.
All from high quality materials and character detail, semi rubber (not too hard to feel and not too soft).
Fabulous!

No out-sourced pre-renders this time; proper in-game footage & cut-scenes and pro-level personnel interviews. Hyped big time for the dev stream later this week.

Agree with NovumZ, it would be so cool to be able to buy small figurines of witcher characters/monsters.

(but still need my GogBear plushie)