It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An epic trailer for an epic year of The Witcher.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt released as one of the biggest things in RPG gaming, it's certainly the biggest for CD PROJEKT RED, as well as for us - the GOG.com crew. We've helped deliver over half of all copies bought on PC, and believe us, we're ready for more epicness.

“This year was really epic for the entire crew behind The Witcher. We launched Wild Hunt, the RPG we’ve been working on for so long, then we’ve gone above and beyond to give gamers as many free DLC as we could, and then released Hearts of Stone, which - judging from player feedback - took the game even further. And we innovated all along the way -- if you compare Wild Hunt to our previous game, almost every element was improved or changed. Now we’re working on Blood and Wine, the final expansion for Wild Hunt which we will launch in 2016. To thank everyone for being with us this whole time, we’ve prepared something special -- enjoy the Epic Trailer!” said Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director, CD PROJEKT RED.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nS6FxFI7G5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Paul_cz: I hate to be negative, but..

This is one of the best games ever made, if not the best, but DAMN this was not a great trailer. I very much dislike this "epic" sounding music, it does not fit Witcher at all...
That's because trailer has generic stock music e.g. immediate Music/Two Steps From Hell. Also 'epic' word is so fucking overused these days. Everything must be fucking epic. Bleh.
Sword of destiny trailer is the best so far.
As for the music videos I like the most "Lady of Worlds" by Miracle of Sound. IMO really great song with in-game footage as visuals.
Vojtas: Also 'epic' word is so fucking overused these days. Everything must be fucking epic. Bleh.
This. So much this.

I watched the others and as I thought, I liked A Night to Remember the most.
So when is the epic Linux version coming? Would CDPR get the Golden Duke Nukem award for taking years to develop it, or it's somewhere in reasonably foreseeable future?
Post edited November 25, 2015 by shmerl
Vojtas: Also 'epic' word is so fucking overused these days. Everything must be fucking epic. Bleh.
Nirth: This. So much this.

Nobody likes epic winning?
I waited months for this game to arrive and when it did, it did not disappoint. I think it set the bar for new games coming out this year. Fallout 4 did not disappoint other than one thing... it is not DRM free.

I strongly dislike paying premium prices for software and having to enter codes like I'm in total lock-down before or after it is installed. I think the wrong people are being punished.
Post edited November 25, 2015 by JDelekto
A powerful trailer for a superb game!

Props for the dev team!
Piękny, po prostu wspaniały. Teraz bym tylko murem siedział i grał :)
Nirth: This. So much this.

JDelekto: Nobody likes epic winning?
I waited months for this game to arrive and when it did, it did not disappoint. I think it set the bar for new games coming out this year. Fallout 4 did not disappoint other than one thing... it is not DRM free.

I strongly dislike paying premium prices for software and having to enter codes like I'm in total lock-down before or after it is installed. I think the wrong people are being punished.
i disagree with you, i like Steam, for sure, makes it easy to keep track of 100's of games, and not have to worry about replacing POS discs. or having issues transferring games drive to drive, and having DLL's go missing and such and such, Sure, its a pain in the ass typing in codes, but thats why you buy online.. dont have to enter codes 9/10 times
very good now release blood and wine and more witcher quest
I hope hope hope hope hope hope hope

they keep adding content even after Blood and Wine!

did I mention hope?!?

I've got over 120 hours played in this game so far and GoG says im only 47% in!

The Witcher trilogy in my personal opinion has surpassed Mass Effect and Dragon Age trilogies.

Plus DRM free = I'm a loyal customer and definitely supporting them. They showed great respect to PC gamers unlike other companies, that on other games just fix bugs and remove any performance problems you have to "remove the DRM by *cough*other*cough* means.

And my internet was down most the day yesterday due to a Fiber cut in my state. But I could still play my Witcher 3 :)
That "need to be online" drm I stay away from, unless I'm getting a specific online game or multiplayer.

My only gripe is random loot is a bit annoying, but it's made me rich after 120 hours of played time haha.

I just use griffin mainly then swap to other schools temporarily until back to Griffin.

mainly cause my first play through my Geralt is spec'd Fast attack tree, entire Quen tree and entire Igni tree.
add in Griffin armor sign boost, then a sign boosting potion. Geralt is throwing some nuclear heat :P

I hope Blood and Wine won't be the last of Witcher 3 content. If any of the devs read forums. Even small dlc quests and random events would be cool as occasional additions in patches or whatnot :P

You'll have to excuse my babbling, im hopelessly addicted, I just don't want it to end
Exceptional, it is! :)
JDelekto: Nobody likes epic winning?

Toastytodd411: i disagree with you, i like Steam, for sure, makes it easy to keep track of 100's of games, and not have to worry about replacing POS discs. or having issues transferring games drive to drive, and having DLL's go missing and such and such, Sure, its a pain in the ass typing in codes, but thats why you buy online.. dont have to enter codes 9/10 times
We'll have to agree to disagree then. I like having all my games, DRM free on one drive, ready to install when I want to install them, All those discs take up space too.
Ladies and gentlemen of the CD Project RED, epic trailer, it is certainly good, but we're still waiting for a native Linux version!) Please, please us!))
Yar4e: Ladies and gentlemen of the CD Project RED, epic trailer, it is certainly good, but we're still waiting for a native Linux version!) Please, please us!))
CDPR could at least give some update about the progress of Linux version development. Why such silence?
Post edited November 26, 2015 by shmerl