It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pajama: King's Bounty: The Legend has been updated to Version: 1.7.35.398 (Offline installers not yet updated)

No changelog
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The infamous bug with NPCs in Upper Hadar, which appears only in the GOG version of the game and has been known for at least 4 years, is finally fixed.

Last week, one of the users from the Russian forum got tired of replacing executable files (the "official" workaround suggested by GOG support) and decided to try his luck. He contacted 1C to ask them to fix the game... And it worked!

Now I can't even imagine why the GOG staff couldn't contact 1C themselves all these years, if it was so simple.
Reminds me of the situation with Gurumin. That game's GOG version originally had a bug that would result in the game crashing during the ending, preventing the player from accessing New Game + and higher difficulties. Someone discovered that there was a missing file, and replacing that file from another version of the game fixed that issue. Then someone contacted the developer, and they then finally uploaded a fixed version to GOG, many years (I believe) after the game's original GOG release.
Pajama: King's Bounty: The Legend has been updated to Version: 1.7.35.398 (Offline installers not yet updated)

No changelog
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The infamous bug with NPCs in Upper Hadar, which appears only in the GOG version of the game and has been known for at least 4 years, is finally fixed.

Last week, one of the users from the Russian forum got tired of replacing executable files (the "official" workaround suggested by GOG support) and decided to try his luck. He contacted 1C to ask them to fix the game... And it worked!

Now I can't even imagine why the GOG staff couldn't contact 1C themselves all these years, if it was so simple.
That's exactly what Marko and I meant in one of the latest posts in the 2nd class citizens thread. To get results, you need to go to the source of the problem, contact the developers, publishers, and anyone who may be directly involved in the problem to be solved, without giving up.

Unfortunately, only a small minority actively cares about it, while there are potentially hundreds of games, so solving a problem takes years when you're lucky.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Now I can't even imagine why the GOG staff couldn't contact 1C themselves all these years, if it was so simple.
The reason for this is simple. If GOG contacts a dev about a missing file or update they don't have a good stand. GOG want the dev in their catalogue and therefore they don't have much room to demand anything (also in my opinion missing updates are not really high on GOG's list but I cannot prove this ... it's just a feeling). However if you are a PAYING CUSTOMER things do change. The dev wants you to buy future games as well and they want happy customers who tell others about how great the game and the support is ... it's a completely different standing. I've contacted countless devs/publishers over the years and in most cases I ended up with a success (not always of course). So whenever I experience issues in a certain game you can be sure that I will immediately write a post on facebook, twitter and their website. I might also try to find out the publisher (easy to find out here on GOG if you look at the gamecard) and do the same. If I don't receive any reply I do the same after one or two weeks and never stop doing this. Imo this is much more help than hoping that the overworked and understaffed GOG support will fix a game. They are doing the best they can but whenever it comes to a game that needs real fixing they just forward the ticket to "product" which in 99% of cases means you'll never hear from them again and your ticket is closed ....
Post edited July 30, 2020 by MarkoH01

No changelog
Wow, at last it's been fixed! Thanks for the verification and kudos both to the user and 1C.
high rated
Chernobylite (In Development)

Updated to 26_06_patch_v4 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from Steam:
General:

- Motion blur, strongly criticized by you, flew out of "Dream". I hope that nobody will have motion sickness anymore.
- We've improved the game's stability a bit. To improve it even more we will have to update the engine. Expect this in the next few weeks.
+++

Endzone - A World Apart (In Development)

Updated to 0.7.7514.32961 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog this time.
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: 0.91.29.5 (Offline installers updated)

No changelog
Pajama: King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend has been updated to Version: 1.7.35.398 (Offline installers not yet updated)

No changelog
No update for the real installers yet. Shame.
Wurzelkraft: No update for the real installers yet. Shame.
I did contact support at the beginning of the week asking when the offline installers would be available and was told they should be "available soon". Not sure what the hold up is but hopefully it won't be too much longer.
high rated
Wurzelkraft: No update for the real installers yet. Shame.
Pajama: I did contact support at the beginning of the week asking when the offline installers would be available and was told they should be "available soon". Not sure what the hold up is but hopefully it won't be too much longer.
This week there are many offline installers lagging multiple days behind updates on Galaxy.
Apart from King's Bounty: The Legend, the updates I'm personally waiting for are:

- Kerbal Space Progam is 1.10.1 on Galaxy, but installers are still 1.10.0
- No Man's Sky is 2.61.1 on Galaxy, but installers are still 2.61

and then there are others that haven't been updated even after many months like:

- Pilgrims 1.08 on Galaxy, 1.06 for offline installers
high rated
People were asking for it and here it is:

King's Bounty: The Legend
Offline installers (Windows) updated to 1.7.35.398
(user Pajama had already informed of the Galaxy installers update)
No changelog.
high rated
Conglomerate 451

CONGLOMERATE 451 - Update 1.5.6 NOW LIVE (July 30, 2020)
MAJOR FIXES:

FIXED an issue that prevents to have more than 1 missions per week if you had unlocked previously all 4 boss missions
FIXED an issue that prevents to select your allies as a target with some skills, using the gamepad
FIXED a random issue that prevents to unlock 3 achievements playing only the Endless Mode

MINOR FIXES:

FIXED an issue that allows the player to enter in the elevator from the wrong side
high rated
Iratus Lord of the Dead

Updated to 1.76.13 (4MB)
No Changelog

Offline also updated with patch.
high rated
Hellpoint

Day 1 Hotfix

-Omnicube unequpping issue has been addressed
-Shield Bash now working properly
-Fixed a swing of the Victim's Poker not doing any damage
-Reduce the number of save interaction with the cloud
high rated
Northgard

Updated to 2.2.11.18203 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from the developers website
BALANCING PATCH [JULY 2020]

Hello Vikings!

Today, we’re releasing a comprehensive balance patch designed primarily around feedback and suggestions posed to us by the community since our last balancing patch back in March. We’ve made a number of major changes and even introduced some new mechanics with this update and you can see everything we’ve been working on below!

Warning!

Please note that we have introduced a backup system for the game progress save file. As with any new system, there is a risk to lose your progress. Please make a copy of any files starting by "stats_" contained in your "save" folder.

GENERAL CHANGES

GUARDIAN PATH REWORK

- Call to Arms

Now placed in third ⇒ first position.
REMOVED | Converts all civilians in the area into Militia. They can’t go outside of your territory.
NEW | Call to Arms is a passive ability placed on your Town Hall. Every six months, homeland sends you 2 Militia to help you defend your territory. Militia is a self-sufficient unit that patrols within your territory and attacks any incoming threats. You can have a maximum of 2 Militia in your territory.
NEW | Each kill on allied territory gives +100% Military Experience.

- Garrison

Now placed in first ⇒ second position.
Each Defense Tower adds +1 to your maximum warband (+2 if upgraded).
REMOVED | Converts all civilians in the area into Militia. They can’t go outside of your territory.
NEW | You gain 1 free Tower upgrade each year.
NEW | You can have a maximum of 4 Militia in your territory.
BUGFIX | The XP gain bonus of the guardian Path (which used to be on Garrison) no longer gives double XP to players that kill units of a guardian player on his territory.

- Suppressing Fire

Now placed in second ⇒ third position.
Human units within an area that contains an allied Defense Tower gain +30% defense.
REMOVED | You gain 1 free Tower upgrade each year.
NEW | You can have a maximum of 6 Militia in your territory.

QUALITY OF LIFE FEATURES

- New hotkey on Shift+Left click to add/remove a unit from the selection
- New hotkey on Ctrl+Left click to select units of the same type within a selection
- New hotkey on Ctrl+[1-9] to create a new group with the selection (already exist within the game, but never got exposed in the Options)
- Select cycle is now called “Go next in Unit/Building type” for clarity purposes
- New toggle to choose rather Icons or Military are displayed by default on the minimap
- New toggle to choose to display World Info by default or not

NEW TILE

VEGVISIR

Source of incredible knowledge, this new zone is protected by 3 spectral warriors and can be colonized with Lore only. Increases building, repairing and forging speed by 30%.

BALANCING & BUG FIXES

- Silos
Cost: 100 ⇒ 80 Wood

- Bragaful
Under 500 Commercial Influence: 6 ⇒ +3
Between 500 and 1000 Commercial Influence: 8 ⇒ +6
Between 1000 and 1500 Commercial Influence: 10 ⇒ +9

CLANS BALANCING

THE CLAN OF THE WOLF

- Veiled Threats
Improves your Trade Routes Kröwns income by 75% ⇒ 50% if you have a Warchief and by 150 ⇒ 130% with the Warchief in the same zone as the Trading Post. You can trade even when at war.

THE CLAN OF THE SNAKE

- Poison
Decreases target’s attack speed and move speed by 20 ⇒ 35% for 2 seconds.

- BUGFIX
Scorched Earth now loots resources on neutral factions.

THE CLAN OF THE GOAT

- Sheep
NEW | Having at least one Sheep in an area reduces the need for Firewood by 20% during winter for this area. This effect also lasts all year long if the Sheep is in a Sheepfold.

- BUGFIX
The former sheep bonus was active all year for all clans and has been corrected.

- Food Trade
NEW | Food trade also increases your Trade Routes Kröwns income by 70% on tiles with a natural food source.

THE CLAN OF THE DRAGON

- Whirlwind
Dragonkin frequently ⇒ sometimes executes a mighty swirling strike that damages all surrounding enemies.

- Buy Thralls
Price increases by +40 ⇒ +50 krowns each time
Price decreases -2 ⇒ -4 Krowns each month

THE CLAN OF THE BOAR

- Starting Bonuses
Learning a new Lore gives 20 Fame instead of 15.

- Greater Blessings (requires 500 Fame )
Freya: Winter penalty is massively reduced (70% for Food , 70 ⇒ 50% for Wood ).
NEW | Baldr: +5 Happiness and +2 Lore production
Jörd: Warchief ⇒ Your army and upgraded towers get +10% attack

- Osmosis
NEW | You obtain 1 Happiness for every 3 colonized zones. Zones with Forests, Swamps, Poisonous Swamps or Fish provide 1 Happiness .

- Handiwork
NEW | Handiwork also grants -10% building upkeep costs.

THE CLAN OF THE RAVEN

- Recruits (requires 200 Fame )
NEW | Sailors also produce +100% fame .

Thank you all for your support and all of the feedback you have provided over the last few months, it has been absolutely invaluable in our work. Keep the feedback and suggestions coming!

See you in Northgard!

- Shiro Games
Post edited July 31, 2020 by Hustlefan
high rated
CrossCode has been updated to version 1.3.0-4 (31 July 2020), galaxy and offline installers

Information extracted from the ingame changelog
Version: 1.3.0-4

Fixes
HOTFIX(4): Fixed task-message remaining if you never use the probe in the \"Points of Power\"-quest. Visit the Info Hub in Rookie Harbor to get rid of old bugged tasks.
HOTFIX(4): A few more language fixes.

Changes
HOTFIX(4): Checked scaling of all enemies, slightly adapted some stats and also generally increased credit gains, especially in lategame.
Post edited July 31, 2020 by Grimlock