It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Foundation [InDev]
Minerals & Craftmanship 1.6 Update (14 July 2020)

Select features and link to full, detail changelog (on dev's site) posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installer updated (alpha 1.5.11.0203 ⇒ alpha 1.6.10.0714 ⇒ alpha 1.6.12.0715): 15 & 16 July 2020.

Noita [InDev]
HOTFIXES (07 Jul 2020)

- MODDING/BUGFIX: ModTextFileGet/SetContent differentiated between uppercase and lowercase paths.
Standalone installer updated (20200630-2057 ⇒ 20200715-1443): 15 July 2020.

Standalone installers updated 15-16 July 2020 with no changelog:
- Crossroads Inn, and its DLC -- Windows: 2.26 ⇒ 2.28; Mac not updated yet.
- Heart of the Woods: 1.8.1 ⇒ 2.0.
- House Flipper, and its DLC -- Mac: 1.20173 (e87af) ⇒ 1.20188 (7ee97)_metal4.
- Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes: 1.13 ⇒ 1.14.
- Steel Division 2, and its gazillion DLC: 35896 ⇒ 37929; more DLC added.
- Tainted Grail [InDev]: 1.12 ⇒ 1.13.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION -- Windows: 1.0.3.5 ⇒ 1.0.5.0.
- The I of the Dragon: 1.01 ⇒ 1.01 hotfix.
- Murder by Numbers: 1.25 ⇒ 1.26.
- SUPERHOT -- Windows & Linux: 1.0.17 ⇒ 1.0.17a; Mac: SH1.0.17 ⇒ SH1.0.17a.
high rated
Another Colt Canyon update just appeared for me in GOG Galaxy. The game is now updated to version 1.0.1.4. The updated offline installer should probably follow in a couple hours I guess. Here's the changelog for the new update:
v 1.0.1.4

• Added dedicated command keys/buttons that can be reassigned and allow you to quickly and directly command companions even while interacting (Default C and X)
• Added prisoners with limited upgrade selections to first loop
• You now have to hold down the pause menu restart button to prevent accidental restarts
• Fixed Elite Animals not dropping keys
• Fixed throw master upgrade making your currently equipped throwable unthrowable
• Changed the way weapon drop chances decrease after reaching their peak to make early game weapons rarer in late game (will also increase drop chance of early
• Jim is less conspicuous but moves slightly slower and Flint starts with less attack damage
• Improved companion AI slightly
• Decreased final boss shield durability but very slightly increased penetration resistance
• Decreased bear boss health
• Final Boss level is no longer persistent
• Fixed sometimes finding a backpack tnt barrel but not tnt bandit
• You can now leave the final boss level before triggering the boss
• Clearing out more enemies around enemy spawn to ensure not being spotted immediately
• Shadow Walker Achievement no longer being blocked when enemies spot freed prisoners or companions and made more reliable in general
• Improved way of defining elite levels
• Decreased amount of enemies in loops
• Reduced health and sight of enemies in loops, also increased their ammo drop amount slightly
• Added level 4+ elites to loops
• Adjusted elite enemy stats (some have more health, some less, some shields have less life, some are better at spotting you, others far worse)
• Made high-level elite shields easier to penetrate
• Enemies in loop ambushes are less skilled at defusing tnt
• Trader no longer alerts enemies with his shouting
• Buffed dynamite weapons damage slightly
• Made elite enemies a bite easier to spot
• Fixed small farmland areas that shouldve been high grass
• Fixed invisible companions in loading screens
• Fixed to simplified chinese translation (Thanks to Blank)
• Higher-level elites drop more ammo
• Several other minor fixes or tweaks
Post edited July 17, 2020 by Berzerk2002
high rated
Tooth and Tail

Offline installers for Win and Mac updated to version 1.7.0.1
No changelog.
high rated
Astrox Imperium

Updated to b 0.0101

Changelog posted by user ksj8ak2 in the game's forum.

Starpoint Gemini 3

Updated to 0.750.0

Changelog posted by the devs in the game's forum.
high rated
Danger Scavenger (In Development)

Updated to 1.2.4 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog for Update 1.2.1 from Steam:

Version 1.2.4 should be for fixing the GOG achievements as mentioned by the developer in the game forum.
Update 1.2.1 - Smooth as butter

In this update, we've set a goal to improve your gaming experience. Therefore, we focused on the most important aspects that you mentioned in the feedback: improving the performance and smoothness of the game, fixing bugs, tuning, and adjusting game parameters. Let's get straight to the point:

Update Notes 1.2.1

SMOOTH scrolling

- New camera support with improved interpolation for smooth scrolling regardless of framerate
- Optimization of 3D objects and physics increasing the number of frames per second

game MODE selection

If you played version 1.1.1 or later to use the new game mode selector, hit ESC and then select: "Reset Game Mode" option.

fewer FLOORS in skyscrapers

We are testing fewer floors so that you can progress faster in the game. We have received a lot of feedback from you that there are too many levels on a single skyscraper. We tend to set the current number of levels or the increasing number of levels as the game progresses.

adjusted ACHIEVEMENTS thresholds

Based on statistics and your feedback, we've adjusted achievements:

- Champion
- Over 9000!
- Demolition Man
- The weapon is everything, everything is a weapon
- Manic Scavenger
- They call me Doc
- Extreme collector
- I love you
- Hackerman
- Clumsy
- Discoverer
- Don't count on me

other IMPROVEMENTS

- nerfed crossbow turret
- large objects (such as cisterns) do not spawn in narrow passages

Bug Fixes:

- fixed character selection issue (it's harder to run cheat codes by accident)
- disappearing items after leaving the workshop will never happen again
- Rhino jump now has a predictable increase in power as you progress
- the camera cannot fall below the skyscraper after falling from the roof
- fixed bug with character cloning when changing in arcade mode
- fixed camera bug in the scavenger's base
- trunks and robots don't spawn in the walls
- no more turrets spawned upside down
- minor bug fixes

We are currently working on a new level generator so that each skyscraper has its own unique topology and gameplay type.

If you find any bug or have ideas for new game features or improvements, be sure to let us know on the Steam Community or Discord!

be a rebel!
Star Drifters team
high rated
Saw offline updates for Fell Seal and CrossCode (all three OSes, it appears).

Fell Seal: Arbitrer's Mark is 1.4, but no chanelog.
high rated
Another GOG mess.

In today's "Prison Architect" update, they put the 32-bit DLC installers under the main game rather than under the respective DLCs. What this means is that as of now everyone who owns the base game has access to the installers of all the DLCs, even those that they do not own (e.g. Psych Ward or Island Bound).
Post edited July 17, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

Update 1.4.0 is live

Hello everyone,

We have another update today. Mostly bug fixes, but we've also been listening to feedback on the forums and added some UI changes to help people deal with their increased roster size.

From the troops menu, you'll now see a star on units that have mastered their current main class, or have enough AP to master it. From the Ability learn menu, there'll be a new option to "learn all" abilities if there's enough AP to do so. This should help players manage their troops easier and faster.

We're still gathering feedback on that front so feel free to let us know your suggestions on the forums.

Thanks!

07/12/2020 - Version 1.4.0
UI:
- Troops Menu: Now showing a * icon for a unit (instead of the arrow-up icon) if they have mastered their main class, or have enough AP to master it.
- Learn Ability Menu: Adding a new button to instantly learn all the skills on the page if there is enough AP to do so. A tutorial about this new feature will be shown the first time the player could use the new button.

Balance:
- Maximum Units: Increasing the default amount of maximum units from 54 to 66.

Bug Fixes:
- Aegis Hide: Was incorrectly greatly reducing damage from back attacks as well as front/side attacks. Fixed.
- Heel!: Would still work on targets market as "non-displaceable". Now it'll show 0% chance to work if the target is immune and it won't displace them.
- Oldebzar: Some water tiles had incorrect height information. Fixed.
- Arena: One enemy had 2 body armors equipped in one of the bouts. Fixed!
- Text: There were various small errors in non-english text and UI. Fixed all we found.
- Equilibrium: Dispelling effects would not correctly trigger Equilibrium in all cases. Fixed. Also, Equilibrium will be applied after regular damage, so if the target dies from the attack, Equilibrium will not be applied.
- Dumadi Depths and Three Sisters Hunt: Fixing level range if player accesses it as early as possible in the story.
- Helhunds: Fixing some visual inconsistencies when using multiple variants (some issues remain on that front that require some asset updates and will take a little longer to get fixed).
- Monsters Customizations: Some of the customizations were not layering in the correct order. Fixed many of them, although we could have missed some (so many permutations, it's hard to check it all). Let us know if you find anything weird, thanks!

Modding:
- Abilities.txt: Adding the "kRes" value to the list of values for DmgSource in abilities. This functions like kDef that was already there but will use the unit's RES value as the source stat for the power of the ability.
- Monster Portraits: There was still an issue with custom monster portraits where they would stop loading after reloading a save file. Fixed.

************************************************************************************

Prison Architect & DLCs

Update The Rock 1.3 (14 July 2020)

Hello Wardens,

We just published a new update for the PC, Mac, and Linux version of Prison Architect containing more fixes to issues and bugs you reported, overall improvements based on both players’ and internal feedback… and some cool new features for Island Bound!

First of all, we are happy to announce that the new Island Generation tool is now available! This tool will allow you to draw a box on open water, and it will randomly generate a new Island in the selected area.

We’ve also spent some time implementing several community suggestions to other core areas of the Prison Architect game experience.

We hope you enjoy the new features and fixes to Island Bound and other legacy issues, and we’ll continue as always to monitor your feedback and suggestions.

The Prison Architect Team

Changelog:
- NEW FEATURE - Island Generator: Players can use this tool to create a random island in the selected area.
- You can find this new tool in the “Landscape & Islands” menu.
- NEW FEATURE - Expanded Map start option: On new games, you can choose to start with an already expanded map, with all the adjacent land or sea purchased.
- Added newer, improved versions of the Premade The Rock and Alcatraz Island maps.

Implemented suggestions from the Prison Architect Community:
- Elite Ops Team is not included in Danger Level factors.
- Guard dogs are invisible whilst in kennels.
- During lockdowns, doors cannot be opened manually.
- Each checkpoint search counts as an unnecessary search, which can increase a prison temperature.
- Checkpoints can now be placed outdoors as well.
- Criminally Insane inmates will no longer arrive in your prison while Intake is set to closed.
- Improved efficiency of deliveries for the Forestry
- The player prisoner in Escape Mode can now board ferries with a new contextual right-click action that appears when standing near or on the ferry boat.
- Implemented quality of life changes to services and deliveries connections
- The Food supply system and food delivery have been improved.

Implemented fixes to issues reported by the Prison Architect Community:
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented Laundries from working correctly.
- Checkpoints will no longer cause issues with prisoner pathing.
- Fixed an issue where Fill to Capacity Intake was closed despite players having spare cells.
- Enclosed Yards will no longer cause warnings about the need to be enclosed.
- The game will no longer pause while building foundations on Mac.
- Snipers will now be correctly assigned when moving Guard Towers.
- Guard deployments to Pavilions are now saved.
- Players will be now able to complete the Canteen sprinkler task in the Palermo Chapter of the Campaign.
- Purchasing additional land no longer causes a performance drop.
- Solved an issue that caused prisoner corpses to accumulate in one corner of the map after an Intake round.
- The Fast Delivery Mutator is now working properly.
- Food is now delivered to prisoners in Solitary or Lockdown.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to display pathing fail notifications during big constructions.
- Implemented a change to visitation booths to address the reports of prisoners and visitors swapping.
- If you are experiencing this bug, you can remove and replace the booths in your prison - this will fix the issue.

Other Improvements:
- Implemented improvements to the overall intake system and events, and a couple of fixes to related issues.
- Generated Islands look more varied and interesting on Island Bound.
high rated
And another GOG bug, by now all too familiar.

In today's "Fell Seal" update, Patch (1.2.2 to 1.3.1), which isn't even today's patch, but an older one, appears twice (same name, slightly different content).

P.S. It took GOG five days to release version 1.4.0 (released on Steam on July 12). Except that with this update the game is still outdated, since two days ago they released version 1.4.1 on Steam.
high rated
No Man's Sky

- Offline Installers have been updated to 2.60 Desolation. There is no patch for an update from the previous version.
mrkgnao: Another GOG mess.

In today's "Prison Architect" update, they put the 32-bit DLC installers under the main game rather than under the respective DLCs. What this means is that as of now everyone who owns the base game has access to the installers of all the DLCs, even those that they do not own (e.g. Psych Ward or Island Bound).
Quiet --- they might hear you ;)

Edit: They did :( No free DLC for me, I guess :D
Post edited July 17, 2020 by MarkoH01
high rated
mrkgnao: Another GOG mess.

Glad to see that someone at GOG is (presumably) still reading this thread. This hole has been plugged --- at the moment, rather aggressively, by removing the 32-bit installers altogether. Presumably, they'll return later, once the links are corrected.
Sorry everyone for going a bit off-topic here, but I only noticed today that Chaos Overlords (which was once delisted from catalog) is available for sale again.
Anyone knows when that happen? I tried searching the forum for news about it being back on the store, but could find none. I suppose I'm getting more senile :(
karnak1: Sorry everyone for going a bit off-topic here, but I only noticed today that Chaos Overlords (which was once delisted from catalog) is available for sale again.
Anyone knows when that happen? I tried searching the forum for news about it being back on the store, but could find none. I suppose I'm getting more senile :(
I don't remember "Chaos Overlords" ever being delisted. Perhaps you're confusing it with "Urban Chaos", which was removed on Oct 2, 2019 (and has not come back)?
karnak1: Sorry everyone for going a bit off-topic here, but I only noticed today that Chaos Overlords (which was once delisted from catalog) is available for sale again.
mrkgnao: I don't remember "Chaos Overlords" ever being delisted. Perhaps you're confusing it with "Urban Chaos", which was removed on Oct 2, 2019 (and has not come back)?
No. I was really sure that Chaos Overlords had been delisted some years ago (2015, 2016?) for some reason. I think I remember checking for the game and getting nothing on the search box.

Maybe I'm indeed getting senile and imagining things. The fact is that I couldn't find anything on the forums (about its delisting or coming back),so maybe you're indeed correct.
Anyway, case closed! Thanks for your reply.