It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: Finally, @GOG - in case any of the staff still peek into this thread... while The Witch's House MV doesn't have a forum at all; please, fix.
Same is also true for The Long Reach and for the True Fear: Forsaken Souls series, in case Gwent is ever removed from GOG.
high rated
Tangledeep version 1.29j is available for all three supported operating systems.
dtgreene: Tangledeep version 1.29j is available for all three supported operating systems.
Nice, but i'm holding out for the OS/2 warp version. :)

(I am just playing...this is very good news, so thanks)
high rated
Frostpunk

Patch 1.4.1 (6 Nov 2019)

Hello there, Citizens!

Our engineers have devised a set of brand new improvements to the Automatons, Wall Drills and more! It should make the lives of New Londoners easier. Find the full list of changes below.

1.4.1 fixes and improvements:

- Fixed Automatons' pathfinding on Rifts map - they should now use bridges instead of walking straight to the destination
- Automatons can now build bridges
- Improved citizen pathfinding
- Snow no longer covers default roads in timelapses
- Citizens now leave trails in the snow in timelapses
- It is now easier to place a Gathering Post so that it reaches more resource piles on one of the Rifts map variants
- Wall Drill placement is no longer blocked by a coal pile on one variant of the Crags map
- Wall Drill shows the correct amount of available Wood in Endless Mode
- The Scientific Method, vol. 2 achievement can now be unlocked
- other minor bug fixes

Please note that some fixes may require starting a new playthrough. Old save files can still be affected by issues with Automatons' pathfinding and resources placement.

If you encounter any issues - please report them to techsupport@11bitstudios.com.

Stay safe and warm,

11 bit studios

Obduction ®

Patch 1.8.4.1 (07 November 2019)

Hey all,

We've pushed out a small update today to address the issues that were being caused by HDR. After quite a bit of discussion, looking at our options, and finding out what we could do with the small amount of time and resources we have, we've come to the conclusion that we'll have to disable support for HDR for the time being. We'll post an update with news if or when we're able to revisit this issue.

Thanks everyone.

Uplink: Hacker Elite

Update (07 November 2019)

- added support for macOS 10.15 Catalina
Three days ago i had a flag for Dungeon Keeper Gold, no changelog.
high rated
seppelfred: Three days ago i had a flag for Dungeon Keeper Gold, no changelog.
The English Mac OS X installer has been updated (most probably to support OSX 10.15). The Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish Mac OS X installers look as if they have not, even though this is a multilingual installer.
HypersomniacLive: Finally, @GOG - in case any of the staff still peek into this thread... while The Witch's House MV doesn't have a forum at all; please, fix.
mrkgnao: Same is also true for The Long Reach and for the True Fear: Forsaken Souls series, in case Gwent is ever removed from GOG.
I fail to understand the connection between those games, missing forum and GWENT - could you please explain?
high rated
mrkgnao: Same is also true for The Long Reach and for the True Fear: Forsaken Souls series, in case Gwent is ever removed from GOG.
MarkoH01: I fail to understand the connection between those games, missing forum and GWENT - could you please explain?
I'm sorry, my bad. I got confused and thought that this was the "what was just wishfully thought?" thread.
high rated
MarkoH01:
There is no subforum for Gwent on this website.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by Themken
seppelfred: Three days ago i had a flag for Dungeon Keeper Gold, no changelog.
mrkgnao: The English Mac OS X installer has been updated (most probably to support OSX 10.15). The Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish Mac OS X installers look as if they have not, even though this is a multilingual installer.
The Windows installer was updated too, the new one is "10.1 (28184)". It now has Galaxy cloud saves.
high rated
mrkgnao: The English Mac OS X installer has been updated (most probably to support OSX 10.15). The Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish Mac OS X installers look as if they have not, even though this is a multilingual installer.
Links: The Windows installer was updated too, the new one is "10.1 (28184)". It now has Galaxy cloud saves.
That was eight months ago (20 Mar 2019), not three days ago, I believe.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by mrkgnao
Links: The Windows installer was updated too, the new one is "10.1 (28184)". It now has Galaxy cloud saves.
mrkgnao: That was eight months ago (20 Mar 2019), not three days ago, I believe.
You are absolutely correct, my bad. It is very likely then, as you said, that if only the Mac installer was updated it was for the 64 bit DOSBox update.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by Links
high rated
Fixed.
Fixed. Looks like there's still hope.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by mrkgnao
high rated
Gorky 17 got an update:
Update (08 November 2019)

added German, French, Polish, Russian and Spanish versions
added compatibility with modern OSes

I tested it, and it actually, finally works right out of the box on Windows 10. :D
Cathedral got an update.

The Changelog can be found on the game's subforum.