It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edward_Carnby: Cosmic Star Heroine
The largest patch is not downloadable (Error 404). GOG Support Ticket #294598.
high rated
No Man's Sky

Updated to 1.57.
No changelog.

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

Patch 2.0.1.0044 (16 August 2018)

Floating text will no longer remain on the screen out of combat.
Eder will now properly bark during The Messenger interactions.
Scene transitions in the Pyramid of Woedica will no longer be hidden in fog.
Retrained party members will no longer gain Knock Down, Constant Recovery, Battle Axe Proficiency, or Mace Proficiency when they should not.
Party members will no longer disappear near the portal in Sunken Crown.
Party members stay together when using the portal in Sunken Crown when it's flooded.
The autosave feature works as intended after jumping into the pit in the Beast of Winter DLC and allows for progression.

Realpolitiks

Update 1.6.4 (17 August 2018)

statistics don't show negative unhappiness,
relations with organizations in the event window don't show percentages,
fixed bug with canceling projects,
fixed bugs with fundraising prizes,
fixed bug with restarting ED,
fixed bugs with displaying the modifiers,
fixed bugs with non-aggression pact,
fixed bugs with disappearing AI,
general minor localization fixes.
high rated
17 August:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Airships: Conquer the Skies
· Chaos Reborn
· Enter the Gungeon
· No Man's Sky
· Realpolitiks

Airships: Conquer the Skies has changed

>>> Release date changed *FROM* February 25, 2015 *TO* August 16, 2018

>>> Addition date changed *FROM* December 28, 2016 *TO* August 16, 2018

Chaos Reborn has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* chaos_reborn_en_1_13_2_17223.pkg *TO* chaos_reborn_enUS_1_13_3_23003.pkg --- Size *FROM* 672.5 MB *TO* 672.5 MB (-16.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Dec 2017 15:46:43 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Aug 2018 11:18:11 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.13.2 *TO* 1.13.3

[NO CHANGELOG]

Enter the Gungeon has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.0.12 (17 August 2018)

- The Empty Bottle can now be directly used on the heart dispenser
- Removed torch colliders in Winchester's room
- Improved performance for long-lived scaled projectiles
- Updated our input library to fix some control issues on Mac & Linux
- Custom keybinds can now use the mouse wheel
- Added more data to save files to prevent the new secret path from changing when computer configuration changes slightly (i.e. some Windows Updates)
- Fixed an issue with the minecart leading to the new secret floor
- Fixed some issues that could make the entrance to the new secret floor harder to reveal while flying
- Fixed some issues with Winchester’s game and some of the new items (specifically, Bumbullets and a new gun)
- Fixed a dungeon generation issue that could cause hallways to connect to rooms in odd locations
- Fixed an issue where chests in the same room could drop the same item
- Fixed an issue where the chancellor could become invulnerable after killing the Bullet King with Casey
- Fixed an issue where the player could teleport while still in a conversation
- Fixed some ammo count issues caused by transforming guns
- Fixed issues with the Gun Queue challenge modifier and some synergies
- Fixed an issue where replacing the Rat Sack could cause some items to drop and become impossible to pick back up
- Fixed the interaction between the Crisis Stone and Blasphemy
- Fixed the interaction between active reload and gun formes
- Fixed render layer issues with the map on some floors with some graphics settings
- Fixed a case where a new NPC could appear twice on the same floor
- Fixed visual artifacts in Challenge Mode on some graphics settings
- Fixed an issue where monitors with a near-square aspect ratios wouldn't render correctly
- Fixed some issues with how Turbo Mode is handled in the player's save file
- Fixed some errors in the French localization
- Fixed a number of exceptions, silent issues that can causes crashes and unusual behavior

Patch 2.0.11 (17 August 2018)

- The Spread Ammo type now affects both players in coop
- The Drill can no longer be used on the new secret floor
- Changed the Beholster's alternate room to prevent the column exploit
- Fixed an issue where the Hot Rolls synergy could stop working
- Fixed some issues with duct tape combining poorly with some synergies
- Fixed an issue where synergies that cause guns to float could fire faster than intended
- Fixed an issue where chests on the new secret floor could drop duplicate items
- Fixed some issues with the mirror chest
- Fixed some text errors in the Ammonomicon
- Fixed a number of exceptions, silent issues that can causes crashes and unusual behavior
(Full changelog)

No Man's Sky has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch (1.52 to FriEveBuild2707) [Windows]

* File added: Patch (1.55 to 1.57.a) [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.57.a

* File changed: DLC: Pre-order: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.55 *TO* 1.57

* File changed: Patch (1.52 to 1.53) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (1.53 to 1.54) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (1.54 to 1.55c) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.55 *TO* 1.57

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.55 *TO* 1.57

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.55 *TO* 1.57

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 1.8 GB *TO* 1.7 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.55 *TO* 1.57

[NO CHANGELOG]

Realpolitiks has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.4.3 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: New Power: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 (1.1) *TO* 1.6.4

* File changed: DLC: New Power: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.4

* File changed: DLC: New Power: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (46.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.4

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 262.0 MB *TO* 237.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 256.0 MB *TO* 254.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 277.0 MB *TO* 254.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.6.4 (17 August 2018)

- statistics don't show negative unhappiness,
- relations with organizations in the event window don't show percentages,
- fixed bug with canceling projects,
- fixed bugs with fundraising prizes,
- fixed bug with restarting ED,
- fixed bugs with displaying the modifiers,
- fixed bugs with non-aggression pact,
- fixed bugs with disappearing AI,
- general minor localization fixes.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Graveyard Keeper

#### Update 1.022 (17 August 2018)

* Made a lot of crafts shorter.
* Increased the energy from the tier II fuel.
* Lowered the requirements of some crafts.
* Lowered the requirements of some buildings.
* Applied some other balance changes for more smooth experience.

#### Update 1.021 (17 August 2018)

* Key rebinding added
* Fixed Donkey not delivering bodies
* Fixed different dialog bugs
* Fixed game crashes at startup
* Fixed player stuck in the workyard
* Slightly modified game balance (lowered the requirement for several crafts)
* Hotfixed messed up tasks translations for Eastern languages..
Q.U.B.E. 2

#### Patch 1.5 (17 August 2018)

* Fixed: Chapter Select Bug - This button would become inactive when completing the game. Users may need to replay the final level to now fix this by the Continue Game feature.
* Fixed: Level Skipping Bug - Player would not spawn in the correct place on next level load from the Main Menu. This would cause players to unintentionally skip large sections of the game, missing story and puzzles.
* Fixed: Left and Right arrow buttons on the keyboard would not rebind to any actions in the Controls menu.

#### Patch 1.4 (17 August 2018)

* Fixed: Lowered the breakable barrier tolerance so that it works at low FPS in Chapter 10
* Fixed: Wires flowing direction
* Fixed: 'World's Apart' not loading from the Level Selection menu
* Fixed: Game crashing in Chapter 9
* Fixed: 'Ascension' not loading from the Level Selection menu
Cold Waters

#### Patch 1.15g (17 August 2018)

##### US Navy Ships

* Two ships of the United States Navy have been added, the Belknap class guided missile cruiser and the Knox class frigate along with the Seasprite helicopter to provide air support.

##### More Player Submarines

* To give these US assets someone to tangle with you can now play the Soviet Charlie I, Alfa and November as well as the PLAN Han classes.

##### Quick Mission Editor

* Jump into the Quick Mission Editor to create skirmishes with the submarines, ships and aircraft you want to face off against. Play in the North Atlantic/Norwegian Sea theatre or the South China Sea/Pacific theatre as US, Soviet or Chinese nuclear submarines.

##### Medals for Soviet Navy and PLAN

* Medals for the Soviet navy and Peoples Liberation Army Navy have been added to help the modding community create full campaigns featuring the new official playable submarines as well as numerous additional ones they've already added to the game through mods.
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> For The King to version 1.0.8.8600 (Mac only)
-> Railway Empire to version 1.5.0.21590
-> Sudden Strike 4 to version 1.10.27298
-> Ash of Gods: Redemption to version 1.3.15 (Linux only)

Edward_Carnby: No Man's Sky

Updated to 1.57.
No changelog.
It's not on GOG yet, but it's dutifully posted on the dev's website.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Phantom Doctrine

Patch 1.0.2 (17 August 2018)

Fixed: replaced placeholder lines in the Chinese localization
Fixed: civilians run away properly, no longer blocking doorways
Fixed: the Distract skill should work properly in all cases
Fixed: occasional issues with autosave files in Ironman mode
Improvement: characters in full cover lean out/turn towards an attacking shooter
high rated
Nothing new since yesterday, so here's a new weekly recap of updates for you all to peruse:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_weekly_digest/post59
Does Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth still have an old-style installer?

As MaGog does not work for newer games, is there any other way to find out the names of the installers for a game?
eiii: Does Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth still have an old-style installer?

As MaGog does not work for newer games, is there any other way to find out the names of the installers for a game?
The offline installer that's available for that game is identical to the one I backed up when I bought it last November. It's just an .exe file named setup_call_of_cthulhu_1.0_(14415).exe.
finkleroy: The offline installer that's available for that game is identical to the one I backed up when I bought it last November. It's just an .exe file named setup_call_of_cthulhu_1.0_(14415).exe.
Thanks! I do not remember when GOG started to switch to the Galaxy-fied installers. But usually an installer name with parenthesis indicates an ugly new-style installer.
eiii: Thanks! I do not remember when GOG started to switch to the Galaxy-fied installers. But usually an installer name with parenthesis indicates an ugly new-style installer.
I don't think that has anything to do with it. I only use the downloader, and it only downloads Galaxy-free offline installers, so none of the offline installers I've archived include Galaxy, including this one. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the offline installers that include Galaxy have an "(a)" at the end of the filename.
eiii: Thanks! I do not remember when GOG started to switch to the Galaxy-fied installers. But usually an installer name with parenthesis indicates an ugly new-style installer.
finkleroy: I don't think that has anything to do with it. I only use the downloader, and it only downloads Galaxy-free offline installers, so none of the offline installers I've archived include Galaxy, including this one. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the offline installers that include Galaxy have an "(a)" at the end of the filename.
But EVERY game still has clasic installers without Galaxy in it. Maybe he meant if the installer can still be extracted manually which was a probem when GOG introduced a new compression method?
All Galaxy-bundled installers have a (g) in their filename.
In some rare cases, Galaxy-free installers also have a (g) in their filename, but they are bug, and should be fixed.
I thought that GOG had gotten rid of the Galaxy-bundled installers and instead now just provide a standard GOG Galaxy installer so that you download the games via GOG Galaxy instead, and the all the actual installer downloads are the classic non-Galaxy installers. Is this not the case then?
high rated
Rebel Galaxy

Internal Update (20th August 2018)

[WIN] fixed Galaxy Overlay configuration, no changes to game files
Korell: I thought that GOG had gotten rid of the Galaxy-bundled installers and instead now just provide a standard GOG Galaxy installer so that you download the games via GOG Galaxy instead, and the all the actual installer downloads are the classic non-Galaxy installers. Is this not the case then?
You are correct and I completely forgot that they changed this. The way it is now chosing the big blue "download and install now" button is downloading and installing Galaxy (in case it is not already installed) and then downloading the game using Galaxy. Chosing "download offline backup game installer" just downloads the classic installer.