It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I never had any problems with those. Maybe it is because I am still using Win7? I can test my archived version if you want.
andreasmaureder: I'm still using Win7 64 too... the shortcut directs to "C:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\" and not to "C:\gog games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64\witcher3.exe". A klick on the desktop shortcut leads to "C:\". Maybe it's the ™ in the filename or the clean system without galaxy... who knows?

It's the current version (1.31 (a) (9709), Timestamp from ‎05 ‎July ‎2017 19:13:11 for GOTY & 27 ‎June ‎2017 23:35:10 for TW3) that's causing problems.
O.K. - Finally I was able to download and test it for myself. It seems as if the problem has to do with Galaxy because even though I downloaded the Classic version of the installer using GOG downloader the shortcut for me shows:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\GalaxyClient.exe" /gameId=1495134320 /command=launch /path="d:\gog\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY"

So maybe without Galaxy being installed the shortcut would just be the default path. I will try that tomorrow.
MarkoH01: O.K. - Finally I was able to download and test it for myself. It seems as if the problem has to do with Galaxy because even though I downloaded the Classic version of the installer using GOG downloader the shortcut for me shows:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\GalaxyClient.exe" /gameId=1495134320 /command=launch /path="d:\gog\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY"

So maybe without Galaxy being installed the shortcut would just be the default path. I will try that tomorrow.
Weird. Thanks for your help and time... they truly took the right guy for the trip to warsaw. You should be a GOG-Staffer! They probably never fix this problem... just to force the people to use Galaxy.

Ein Schelm, wer Böses dabei denkt.
Post edited November 16, 2017 by andreasmaureder
MarkoH01: O.K. - Finally I was able to download and test it for myself. It seems as if the problem has to do with Galaxy because even though I downloaded the Classic version of the installer using GOG downloader the shortcut for me shows:

andreasmaureder: Weird. Thanks for your help and time... they truly took the right guy for the trip to warsaw. You should be a GOG-Staffer! They probably never fix this problem... just to force the people to use Galaxy.

Ein Schelm, wer Böses dabei denkt.
You just made me blush in the morning ;) I did not do anything yet - I just tested it. But I will test it without Galaxy as well and if it then still points to the wrong directory I will open a support ticket myself because then it would be a reproducable bug which should be able to fix pretty easy. It's not over yet :D

Edit: I deleted all traces of Galaxy on my system and yes, I guess you've found a bug because here is what my shortcut is pointing to (game was installed to D:\GOG\Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY):

Target: "C:\ /gameId=1495134320 /command=launch /path="D:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY"
Start in: "C:\"

So I guess we have found a reproducable bug in the classic installer. I will download the normal release as well to see if it is happening the same way.
Post edited November 16, 2017 by MarkoH01
I forgot to mention: in the Start-Menu there's no Shortcut for both games at all. To start the game I mean!
Post edited November 16, 2017 by andreasmaureder
andreasmaureder: I forgot to mention: in the Start-Menu there's no Shortcut for both games at all.
I do remember that I had a shortcut so maybe that is a different thing. I am downloading the original version and then I will test for start menu creation as well for both games. Should all be done today and then we'll see how GOG reacts.
high rated
I just got my reply from support (they are fast you have to give them this). Unfortunately not the reply you would want:

The creation of a Galaxy shortcut after installing from the Classic installer is intentional.
The problem is that on some computers, which no longer have the Galaxy Client installed, this is not detected correctly and the incorrect shortcut is created.
Our Product Team is aware of the issue, but I'm unable to give an ETA for the fix.
As a workaround please copy the "Launch..." shortcut from the game's directory, it should be in:
D:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY
or create a new one to the withcer3.exe file:
D:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64
I apologize for the inconvenience.

I can understand how the install routine might not detect correctly if a Galaxy client was removed but imo it is the wrong decision to try to create a Galaxy shortcut AT ALL when using a classic installer. I mean people who are using Galaxy probably won't even use the shortcut (I delete all menu entrys when using Galaxy) because those want to launch the game through Galaxy. However the shortcut is useful for people who don't want to use Galaxy so they have a possibility to launch their games directly.
high rated
Syberia 3: The Complete Journey

Update (16 November 2017)

Added the Mac version of Syberia 3 to everyone's accounts.

ELEX

Patch 1.0.2846.0 CZ Fixes (16 November)

Fixed missing Czech subtitles.
MarkoH01: I just got my reply from support (they are fast you have to give them this). Unfortunately not the reply you would want:

The creation of a Galaxy shortcut after installing from the Classic installer is intentional.
The problem is that on some computers, which no longer have the Galaxy Client installed, this is not detected correctly and the incorrect shortcut is created.
Our Product Team is aware of the issue, but I'm unable to give an ETA for the fix.
As a workaround please copy the "Launch..." shortcut from the game's directory, it should be in:
D:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY
or create a new one to the withcer3.exe file:
D:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64
I apologize for the inconvenience.

I can understand how the install routine might not detect correctly if a Galaxy client was removed but imo it is the wrong decision to try to create a Galaxy shortcut AT ALL when using a classic installer. I mean people who are using Galaxy probably won't even use the shortcut (I delete all menu entrys when using Galaxy) because those want to launch the game through Galaxy. However the shortcut is useful for people who don't want to use Galaxy so they have a possibility to launch their games directly.
Well... that sucks! At least you get an answer (I think I'm not worthy)... I'll keep the version 2.0.0.51. Thanks again for your help to clear this up!
andreasmaureder: Well... that sucks! At least you get an answer (I think I'm not worthy)... I'll keep the version 2.0.0.51. Thanks again for your help to clear this up!
I did reply again and told them what I said here. I also told them that the classic installer was working fine on the same PC in the case of Aliens vs. Predator classic (classic installer as well) so all they need to do is compare both instalkl routines and see what's different and they are set. Will see if I will get another reply.

But I will keep you informed in chat since I think this is going a a bit OT here. SOrry to all others for derailing the thread for a moment.
Post edited November 16, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy has been updated again.

Changelog (seems to be GOG specific this time)

Patch 2017-11-15 (16 November 2017)

- Improve validation in the OpenAL 3D sound back-end, should mitigate the segfaults on Linux. Thanks to the GOG Linux Team (and THQ Nordic) for providing a backtrace and core dump.
- Set the correct depth mode every frame to ensure that overlays like MSI Afterburner don't get away with their bad behavior, should fix the reversed depth issues where Sphinx appeared with googly eyes.
- Add a custom DT_RUNPATH attribute in the Linux version and include the two fallback libraries we depend on, ensuring that the game loads even if they aren't installed system-wide, a bit like a mini Steam Runtime. This will be used as a basis for the GOG version.
Post edited November 17, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated

Eador. Imperium

Patch 2.65.5 (16 November 2017)

Fixed crashes upon finishing story campaign missions.
high rated
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy -> see above

Dead Cells

#### Patch 0.4.7 (16 November 2017)

##### Important features

* You can now see a link between 2 mini teleporter in the sepulchre once you use one of them

##### Bug fixes

* Fixed crash on OrbLauncher Orb
* Fixed when you go underground during Assassin's fight.
* Fixed camera lock during homunculus cinematic
* Fixed localization
* Some other minor fixes
Syberia 3: The Complete Journey -> see way above

Hand of Fate 2

#### Patch 1.0.8 (16 November 2017)

* Added Space as an addition select button
* Removed superfluous button press in wheel gambit
* Added announcement to make it clear that Strength and Empress are in hard modes if you take the hard mode equipment.
* Added 'Settings' option to start menu
* Added option to override the controller icon map
* Fixed controls icon-switching so that diagrams display appropriate remapping for back/touchpad/select/minus/view button.
* Fixed Emperor progress blocker
* Fixed combo reset when getting hit during finishers
* Made weapon charge / combo not reset on time out
* Fixed Healer bug that removed 'medium' healing option
* Made Phalanx units stunnable during their red attack (and fixed up some visual weirdness).
* Fixed deck builder encounter sorting issue
* Improved intro performance
* Made High Priestess Blizzard encounter Huge Failure more punishing.
* Removed potential exploit in Devil challenge
* Updated Villager's Axe weapon ability.
* Fixed Alone curse
* Fixed bug where VAR showed up if your companion is missing on one encounter
ELEX -> also see way above
Post edited November 16, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Zombie Night Terror

Patch 1.3.8 (16 November 2017)

Fixed game over screen not showing in some levels
Improved game over screen animation
Fixed progression not unlocking the next chapter properly
Fixed an error preventing chapter edit menu from working
Added an error message in chapter edition when there are missing levels in the level list
Fixed removing alternate levels in chapter menu resulting in an incorrect state
Rename the "Localize" Field to "Use Official Dialogue" in the dialogue editor to reduce confusion
Fixed dialogue editor not updating the "official dialogues" preview
Fixed some blank dialogues in imported levels after editing existing dialogues
Fixed some typos in the editor
Fixed last level of Moonwalkers not loading the end chapter cut-scene
Fixed temporal anomaly animations
Fixed some recurring errors in the level editor
Fixed community chapter unable to load next level if there were no end cut-scene
Fix brightness and gamma settings
Fixed some input field in level settings not working as intended
Fixed character selection not working properly in level editor preview mode
Fixed resizing moving decors changing the height of the decor
Changed fire order to try to fix a glitch in the explode preview
high rated
All of today's updates from MaGog's Legacy logs, in one go (well, two :P):

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev]
· Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
· Craft The World
· Divinity: Dragon Commander
· EVERSPACE™
· Eador. Imperium
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack [DLC]
· Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition [Premium]
· Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
· VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
· Zombie Night Terror

[Part 1 of 2]

A game has been added: Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack [DLC]

A game has been added: Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition [Premium]

Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (144.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.5 *TO* 9.5.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (147.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.5 *TO* 9.5.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (159.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.5 *TO* 9.5.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 9.5.1 (16th November 2017)

- Increased rifle damage from 4 to 5 but decreased clip size to 20.
- Upgrading monster nests now keep their fleet and coat of arms.
- Having lots of monster nests no longer causes performance problems.
- Fixed pirate king income and missing upgrade warning message.
- Fixed weird stone guardian shot display.
- Fixed inability to design ships from defences.
- Fixed incorrect width of city menu when building things.
- Raid progress bar no longer overflows.
- Raid panel no longer hides weather info icons.
- Fixed incorrect reference to grenades in German crew shouts.
- Stopped particles stuck on ships from vibrating weirdly.
- Fixed scroll wheel hot areas for editor and ships list.
(Full changelog)

Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition has changed

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* http://www.gog.com/forum/among_the_sleep *TO* http://www.gog.com/forum/among_the_sleep_enhanced_edition

Craft The World has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Dig with Friends: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.009 *TO* 1.4.012

* File changed: DLC: Sisters in Arms: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.009 *TO* 1.4.012

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 221.0 MB *TO* 213.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.009 *TO* 1.4.012

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4.012 (16 November 2017)

- Dwarves can now sleep without beds, but their health is restored much more slowly.
- Added displaying of icon of current work and path arrows for the selected dwarf.
- Added additional animations for dwarves.
- Furniture and workbenches can now be broken by monsters at the dwarves’ shelter.
- Improved AI of monsters, now large monsters can also break blocks to clear a passage.
- A progress indicator was added to the mining blocks, which allows you to better track the completion time.
- In the Grunt’s shop you can buy additional mechanisms that simplify the full conquering of the world: the mana generator - accelerating mana regeneration, mana storage - increasing maximum reserve of mana and portal gates - allowing to maintain a constant web of active portals.
- In the 4th world “The land of dangerous caves” secret rooms have also been added.
- Added new backgrounds for the biomes of forest and cave worlds.
- Improved the interface of the game: the settings dialog, the appearance of text labels and time.
- Optimized performance.
- Added many other minor fixes and improvements in the balance of the game, recipes, sounds, controlling of dwarves, tutorial.
(Full changelog)

Divinity: Dragon Commander has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Imperial Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_imperial_edition_upgrade_1.0.124_(11195).exe *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_imperial_edition_upgrade_1.0.124_hotfix_(16402).exe --- Size *FROM* 6.1 MB *TO* 5.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:23:34 GMT *TO* Tue 14 Nov 2017 12:59:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.124 *TO* 1.0.124 hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian (part 1 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195).exe *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_hotfix_(16402).exe --- Size has not changed (2.2 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:10:48 GMT *TO* Tue 14 Nov 2017 12:33:18 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.124 *TO* 1.0.124 hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian (part 2 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195)-1.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_hotfix_(16402)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:06:05 GMT *TO* Tue 14 Nov 2017 12:27:37 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.124 *TO* 1.0.124 hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian (part 3 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195)-2.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_hotfix_(16402)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:08:46 GMT *TO* Tue 14 Nov 2017 12:29:56 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.124 *TO* 1.0.124 hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Polish+Russian (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195)-3.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_hotfix_(16402)-3.bin --- Size has not changed (1.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:10:10 GMT *TO* Tue 14 Nov 2017 12:32:41 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.124 *TO* 1.0.124 hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, French+German (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_french_1.0.124_(11195)-3.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_french_1.0.124_hotfix_(16402)-3.bin --- Size has not changed (1.8 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:22:43 GMT *TO* Tue 14 Nov 2017 12:58:15 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.124 *TO* 1.0.124 hotfix

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to either the English or French versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' or 'f1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), 'pl1' (Polish), or 'ru1' (Russian).

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

EVERSPACE™ has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Encounters: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (206.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.34610 *TO* 1.2.2.34636

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.34610 *TO* 1.2.2.34636

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.2.34636 (16 November 2017) [macOS only - Windows will be added ASAP]

Tweaks
- Encounters: When dying in the Okkar homeworld, you will not be able to retrieve your wreck
- Don't allow energy consumption mod on energy discharger

Bugfixes
- Fixed invisible Encounters button being selectable in ingame pause menu
- Add more safety to preventing Okkar Forces from jumping in during cutscenes
- Fix Okkar Gunship MK2 occasionally hitting itself with own projectile
- Encounters: Fixed re-engineering removing 3 Viridian Energy instead of 2
- Encounters: Fixed Coalition not attacking the Okkar
(Full changelog)

Eador. Imperium has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.65.4 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 2.65.5 [Windows] --- Size: 2.0 MB --- Version: 16238 -> 16426

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.65.4 *TO* 2.65.5

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.65.4 *TO* 2.65.5

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.65.4 *TO* 2.65.5

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (975.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.65.4 *TO* 2.65.5

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 976.0 MB *TO* 975.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.65.4 *TO* 2.65.5

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 980.0 MB *TO* 979.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.65.4 *TO* 2.65.5

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.65.5 (16 November 2017)

- Fixed crashes upon finishing story campaign missions.
(Full changelog)

Factorio [In Dev] has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Cloud saves

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: The White March - Part II: Linux installer, English --- Name has not changed (pillars_of_eternity_white_march_part_2_dlc_en_3_07_16404.sh) --- Size *FROM* 165.6 MB *TO* 2.1 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Nov 2017 11:37:46 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Nov 2017 09:34:12 GMT --- Version has not changed (3.07)

[NO CHANGELOG]

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: English *TO* Text only: English, Japanese

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 200.0 MB *TO* 203.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.3 *TO* 1.2.2.0

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 201.0 MB *TO* 205.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.3 *TO* 1.2.2.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 221.0 MB *TO* 226.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.3 *TO* 1.2.2.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.2.0 (16 November 2017)

- Japanese localization now available! Please select your language option of choice when booting up the game.
(Full changelog)

Zombie Night Terror has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.3 (update 3)

* File added: Patch 1.3.8 --- Name: patch_zombie_night_terror_1.3_(update_3)_(15871)_to_1.3.8_(16450).exe --- Size: 9.1 MB --- Date: Thu 16 Nov 2017 10:27:15 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* zombie_night_terror_en_1_3_update_3_15872.sh *TO* zombie_night_terror_en_1_3_8_16452.sh --- Size *FROM* 590.5 MB *TO* 590.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 23 Oct 2017 07:52:54 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Nov 2017 11:03:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3 (update 3) *TO* 1.3.8

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* zombie_night_terror_en_1_3__update_3__15808.pkg *TO* zombie_night_terror_en_1_3_8_16452.pkg --- Size *FROM* 595.1 MB *TO* 591.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 20 Oct 2017 16:40:31 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Nov 2017 12:43:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3 (update 3) *TO* 1.3.8

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_zombie_night_terror_1.3_(update_3)_(15871).exe *TO* setup_zombie_night_terror_1.3.8_(16450).exe --- Size *FROM* 706.5 MB *TO* 707.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 23 Oct 2017 07:56:15 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Nov 2017 10:30:22 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3 (update 3) *TO* 1.3.8

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.8 (16 November 2017)

- Fixed game over screen not showing in some levels
- Improved game over screen animation
- Fixed progression not unlocking the next chapter properly
- Fixed an error preventing chapter edit menu from working
- Added an error message in chapter edition when there are missing levels in the level list
- Fixed removing alternate levels in chapter menu resulting in an incorrect state
- Rename the "Localize" Field to "Use Official Dialogue" in the dialogue editor to reduce confusion
- Fixed dialogue editor not updating the "official dialogues" preview
- Fixed some blank dialogues in imported levels after editing existing dialogues
- Fixed some typos in the editor
- Fixed last level of Moonwalkers not loading the end chapter cut-scene
- Fixed temporal anomaly animations
- Fixed some recurring errors in the level editor
- Fixed community chapter unable to load next level if there were no end cut-scene
- Fix brightness and gamma settings
- Fixed some input field in level settings not working as intended
- Fixed character selection not working properly in level editor preview mode
- Fixed resizing moving decors changing the height of the decor
- Changed fire order to try to fix a glitch in the explode preview
(Full changelog)