It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

#### Patch 1.2 (16th August 2017)

##### Bug fixes

-Fix text rendering corruption issue when button prompts are displayed on some systems-Fix Depth of Field issue in cutscenes on Intel GPUs with MSAA enabled-Do not close the game when Alt+F4 is pressed and another program has the focus-Fixed some minor text issues-Fix repeated keypresses at high (unlocked) framerates.-Input should now behave as expected up to at least 250 FPS.-Fix some minor text/linebreak issues (more to come!).-Fix one potential cause for sporadic crashes on some systems.-[Japanese version] Fix button prompt setting not applying to Japanese version (all prompts should now be correct, but the explanatory notes are not yet handled)

##### Optimization

-Improved the performance of the Depth of Field implementation, especially with MSAA.(basic DoF should be improved by around 10% with 4xMSAA, high quality DoF should be improved by up to a factor of 3)

##### New Features:

-Added an option to skip all movies-Added configurable speedup factors for Turbo mode(separate factors for battle and field exploration are possible)-Added a Mouse Sensitivity option to the mouse / keyboard configuration menu(also reworked mouse camera controls to eliminate acceleration)-Added Autosaves. The autosave interval can be configured in the launcher.-Added a Quit Game option to the main menu(though why would you want to quit?
Immortal Planet

##### Update 3 (16 August 2017)

#### Update #3

* removed the Good Ending due to popular request

#### Update #2

* nerfed spell damage progression and Bloodsteal base damage (both of these things -were overpowered as ♥♥♥♥ and you know it)
* added Good Ending

#### Update #1

* Vial of Mortal Blood now increases Blood Viscosity
* Blood Viscosity bonus healing is now lower
Tangledeep

#### Patch b.068 (16th August 2017)

##### ART/VISUALS

* Various recolored skill icons, plus Soulkeeper and 2nd mastery tier skill icons
* Numerous new item sprites
* New generic Echo and Health powerup sprites
* New Constrict sprite effect
* Updated idle/hit animation for Dirtbeak
* Various updated tiles

##### AUDIO/MUSIC

* New Butler Bell SFX

##### BALANCE

* Discipline no longer offers Defeat Dodge and Defeat Parry, which were sort of weird bonuses that didn't feel great. It does, however, now scale pet health UP.
* Monster Slaying magic mods now stack, so if you are dual-wielding or using a quiver, you can gain huge damage bonuses against specific monster families!
* Staff and Crossbow weapons no longer have a damage penalty in melee range
* Only Spears and the Flail now have a _ranged_ damage penalty
* 2nd boss fight is a bit harder now (boss abilities are now used more frequently, Void Bolt has range of 5 instead of 4)
* Bow weapon power adjusted down slightly
* Many food items and meals now make you Full for a shorter duration
* Buffed effects of Pumpkin, Pumpkin Bread, Hearty Meatwich, Mint Fudge, and Charcuterie

##### BUGS

* Fixed bug where Butler's Bell could summon food into walls and NPCs
* If you were at low health before getting healed by Percy, your health bar should no longer flash red after the heal
* Immunology should no longer prevent you from getting the FULL debuff after eating food
* Food spawned from trees in the Grove should no longer get stuck in the trees
* Added extra checks to ensure the boss defeated event always occurs in the second boss fight
* Legendary items no longer fail to receive new magic mods in Item Dreams
* You should no longer get Rumors that send you to pre/post boss areas
* Fixed bug where you could not fail multiple No Flask challenge rumors at the same time
* Fixed bugs that could mess with boss fight logic if you quit the game during the fight dialog
* Fixed bug where saving and quitting after beating a Memory King would cause an Item Dream to spawn endless Memory Kings and allow infinite item upgrades. Fun!

##### CONTENT/GAMEPLAY

* Quivers and Magic Books no longer get magic mods related to blocking/shields. Quivers instead will now get certain weapon mods such as +critical damage and +damage to monster families, as well as unique mods. Same with magic books!
* New QUIVER magic mods: Longshot, Withering, Deadeye
* New BOOK magic mods: Nimble, Quickening, Prismatic
* New status effect: SEALED. When afflicted with this ailment, characters cannot use any abilities (but can still attack, move, and use items as normal.)
* New WEAPON magic mod: SEALING
* New universal magic mod: HUNGRY
* Side areas will now spawn one (or more) bonus treasure chests upon clearing the area. These chests are chock full of loot and have a higher chance of dropping Legendary and Set items!
* New rumor challenge! For greater rewards, you may not change gear (other than weapons) until the rumor is complete
* New item: Heavy Mystery Egg! Hatches a monster from the ~12th floor of the dungeon.
* New items: Bog Frog and Rock Viper Eggs!
* Various shop owners will now stock even higher level goods, based on your character level (many shops previously only had 2 tiers of goods)
* Added 4th tier Spellbook!

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* Rumors to find specific areas will now state their connecting map.
* Food item will now display how many turns you will be Full for after eating
* You can now CLICK on ingredients or seasoning on the Cooking screen to instantly add them (you can still drag and drop, if you prefer)
Full changelog here: https://pastebin.com/UBBuFmat
high rated
Let's hope today everything goes well...

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]
· Little Acre, The
· Slime Rancher
· Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
· We Happy Few [In Dev]
· Wuppo

[Part 1 of 3]

<span class="bold">Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 4.40 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 4.90 [Windows] --- Size: 815.0 MB --- Version: 13283 -> 14240

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 4.40 *TO* 4.90

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Version *FROM* 4.40 *TO* 4.90

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 490 (16th August 2017)

Fixed:
- Tilo can change in front of Rolo (how rude)
- The peculiar physical condition Tilo develops after completing the mushroom quests is still present after reloading a save (when it shouldn’t)
- The brisance description erroneously refers to a wooden barrel
- The sound of Tilo hiding in barrels is too loud
- The obelisk quest doesn’t work if Tilo lights up the candles using his candlestick instead of his firesteel
- Some rocks at the bottom of the armory stairwell have wonky colliders
- The armory rat cannot follow Tilo to the garden

Changed:
- The armory guard now goes back to the armory stairwell when Tilo goes to sleep, even if he has moved very far away
- The intentionally missing words on the obelisk quest parchment now use dots instead of underscores
- Tilo won’t throw projectiles at NPCs anymore
- If you have a tool equipped which is ineffective against your opponent (grease jar vs greaves, bottle vs helmet, etc...) and you try to throw anyway Tilo won’t throw the projectile
- Upon completing the beehives quest you’ll now find honey within the restored beehives
- Honey now gives back a lot more health

Patch 486

Fixed:
- If Tilo dies while opening a container the container UI remains on screen after reloading
- Lighting up the correct obelisk’s candle with the firesteel (instead of the candlestick) doesn’t register properly for the “Heroes All” quest
- The lighting pops up bright/dark when the brightness slider is not at the default value
- In the footnotes UI some words might be slightly cut off to the right
- Missing geometry to doorway arch to the actual armory room at the bottom of the spiral staircase
- The sun light is visible in the shortcut to the armory when entering the garden
- The main tower disappears while it should remain visible when entering the shortcut from the garden to the armory
- The guard patrolling the armory stairwell does not react to Tilo’s presence
- Tilo partially clips through the cliffs near the last obelisk overlooking the lake in the northern slopes
- When interacting with the basket elevator counterweight in the garden and the basket starts to come down and Tilo runs into the armory shortcut before the basket reaches the bottom and then comes back, the basket is not interactable anymore (say that sentence in one breath)
- Some HUD elements appear very aliased when running at a lower resolution than 1080p
- The path at the bottom of the northern slopes is open (stairs leading to void)
- The brisance warning in the armory is clipping through the column and is not readable
- Bear traps can’t be triggered by throwing a stick at them

Patch 483

Fixed:
- Cannot trigger bear traps by throwing projectiles at them anymore
- Remaining cases of Tilo getting slowed down after dying in water and reloading
- Bad ground collider in courtyard (Tilo is floating next to well)
- Kerold’s bucket appears in the wrong place when Tilo empties it
- The hammer puzzle (rings) in the flooded cell sometimes becomes unresponsive
- The loading bar restarts from zero when it's almost done loading a save
- Kerold still sometimes moves from his stool
- Rolo doesn't show greaves marker when he should
- The number of candle in the inventory is wrong after reloading a save
- Cases where the candle on the candlestick doesn't deplete anymore
- Rare cases of keys not being on a guard's belt after a reload
- The fur on some guards is not properly oriented
- The far tower section disappears when stepping back into the small tower on the rampart
- Rats can walk through some walls on top of the main tower (near Silas)
- Some levers cannot be activated by throwing a projectile at them
- Tilo doesn’t animate when throwing a stick while being assaulted by bees
- Tilo doesn’t hold the candlestick/lantern correctly after falling on this butt and getting back up
- Some cases where map makers’ visibility don’t accurately reflect whether or not an item was already picked up
- It is sometimes impossible to loot a guard’s items after he’s been knocked out on his back
- Stamina depletion sometimes stutters when Tilo’s sprinting down a slope/stairs
- The inventory can be closed even when a tutorial about it is currently displayed
- Guards can walk through the wooden walls of the stables
- Dynamics animation on NPCs sometimes turn off even when they’re close to the camera
- Sometimes you can miss when throwing a bottle at a guard’s head from a high vantage point even though the magnet aim says it should work
- Some guard attack sounds are not playing

Added / Improved:
- Added 5 quests (the total number of quests in early access is now 33)
- Opened up new armory location + wooded area
- The north courtyard and the far tower now communicate through the armory
- Added a brightness slider to visual options menu
- Added inventory option to sort out cloth items by costume or body part
- Added an LODs slider to visual options menu
- Swapped gamepad menu buttons: main menu <-> inventory (it feels more natural)
- Improved the look of the candle flames shader
- Implemented camera shakes when Tilo gets hit (as well as for explosions)
- Implemented new brisance kegs (exploding barrels) mechanic
- Put the flint tool in the first chest outside Tilo’s cell (this will allow us to have a tutorial for it later on)
- Pressing up on the D-pad doesn’t put the equipped tool away anymore (pressing down is there for that)
- Added magnet aim system to spider traps
- Redid countdown counter icon for knocked out rats (bye-bye Atari 520 ST wait cursor icon!)
- It is now possible to light up candles (and brisance) using the firesteel tool
- Added beehives to the garden (+ associated quest)
- Added bees nests in wooded areas
- Implemented burning dead ivy mechanic
- Added obelisks around the far tower (+ associated quest)
- Created greaves for guards. Rats wearing these won’t slip down when hit by grease jars anymore
- Burning a banner now creates a distraction (will wake up any sleeping guard nearby)
- Implemented getting renown points via dialog choices
- Implemented contextual label when carrying heavy items so that the effect of dropping the item can clearly be anticipated
- Implemented burning sticks in brazier (watch out for the flames!)
- Causing a brazier to flare up now creates a distraction for the guards
- Dialog icon doesn’t remain on-screen anymore when the NPC is behind the camera
- Improved look for all particles (dust + smoke + leaves)
- Implemented new durability bar system for items like bees’ nests and exploding barrels
- Added twelve different types of mushrooms in the world (+ associated quests)
- Added spider traps around the far tower
- Extended the number of items which can fit in Tilo’s inventory (the inventory is now scrollable)
- Map icon markers now indicate if the items are located above or below Tilo’s position
- Added thorn bushes which hurt Tilo if he steps into them
- Added new map for Far Tower and Northern Slopes
- Added shortcut between the garden and the armory stairwell
- Added new pages to Tilo’s flower book (with more backstory on Tilo & Merra)
- Added new sounds for the guards attacking Tilo
- Readability has been improved with some fonts on the books UI
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Little Acre, The</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 16082017

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 502.0 MB --- Version: 16082017

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 16082017 (16 August 2017)

- The Mac & Linux versions will be updated ASAP.
- Razer Chroma support added.
- New music added for the opening animation.
- Some minor improvements to the gameplay have been made.
(Full changelog)

kbnrylaec: Another low quality work of GOG's package maintainer:
gog_full_throttle_remastered_2.0.0.2.tar.gz
linuxvangog: Thanks!

kbnrylaec: Tarball is not a installer.
GOG usually only provide tarball in GAME GOODIES section
The correct installer should be something like: gog_full_throttle_remastered_2.0.0.2.sh
linuxvangog: Due to our installer's limitation we packaged this game as a .tar.gz archive, instead of the regular .sh installer. This is a one time exception to the rule. Users will have to unpack the game like they would unpack any other archive file, using the graphical interface or the following command:

tar xfv gog_full_throttle_remastered_2.0.0.2.tar.gz

Sorry for the inconvenience!
To me it's not an inconvenience at all. In fact I'd prefer tarballs to shell-scripts across the board. It seems to me that tarballs can potentially be more futureproof than shell-scripts.

So please bring back the tarballs! Thank you.
high rated
Oh, for fuck's sake! Not again... :\

Well, I'm unable to post anything and I've got to go out, so I'll try to post the remaining updates later tonight. See ya!
little_helper: Oh, for fuck's sake! Not again... :\

Well, I'm unable to post anything and I've got to go out, so I'll try to post the remaining updates later tonight. See ya!
cya later little helper!
little_helper: Oh, for fuck's sake! Not again... :\

Well, I'm unable to post anything and I've got to go out
Odd. Though I've been seeing some GOGBear Atlases lately here and there, so maybe it's just because of the overworked servers.
Post edited August 16, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
JudasIscariot: You try and get people changelogs and this is how they repay you :P
Something I was wondering about the changelogs... if devs can push out updates themselves now on Galaxy why doesn't GOG also give devs the ability to also update the changelog?

Or at least I assume they can't as I've not seen a changelog get updated until the standalone installer so it seems GOG manually does this.
Post edited August 17, 2017 by BKGaming
JimPhelps: To me it's not an inconvenience at all. In fact I'd prefer tarballs to shell-scripts across the board. It seems to me that tarballs can potentially be more futureproof than shell-scripts.

So please bring back the tarballs! Thank you.
This is one of the reasons I always make sure to unpack my GOG installers using unzip. It removes one way my DVD+R backups could "go bad".
high rated
Still no luck with posting the remaining updates from yesterday, so here's another Pastebin for you: https://pastebin.com/7uyXpZMs

Contents summary:

· Slime Rancher: Patch 1.0.1d introduced (all 3 OS installers updated + a new patch for Windows)

· Vikings - Wolves of Midgard: Patch 2.01-1 introduced (Windows installers updated + a new patch for Windows)

· We Happy Few [In Dev]: Patch 44443 introduced (Windows installers updated)

· Wuppo: Patch 1.1.49 introduced, including a Korean translation (Windows installers updated)
Post edited August 17, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
And these are today's updates so far. Being a short post, I hope it will go through without any trouble...

· Slime Rancher
· We Happy Few [In Dev]

<span class="bold">Slime Rancher</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.1d [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.1e [Windows] --- Size: 14.0 MB --- Version: 14228 -> 14253

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (411.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1d *TO* 1.0.1e

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (419.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1d *TO* 1.0.1e

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (361.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1d *TO* 1.0.1e

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (359.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1d *TO* 1.0.1e

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.1e (17 August 2017)

- Fixed bug where fruits/veggies could sometimes not be vac'd off of trees/out of patches after reloading a game.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">We Happy Few [In Dev]</span> has changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Gearbox Publishing / Compulsion Games *TO* Compulsion Games / Gearbox Publishing
high rated
Added the Ghost of a Tale [In Dev], Immortal Planet, Legend of Heroes, The: Trails of Cold Steel, Little Acre, The, (both) Slime Rancher, Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, We Happy Few [In Dev], and Wuppo changelogs to the respective game fora.

EDIT: Also added the Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Planet Nomads [In Dev} and Tangledeep ones.
Post edited August 17, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
And there's definitely something weird going on - I had quoted part of muntdefems's post referring to yesterday's updates with a short reply to it, and my previous post wouldn't go through; it wouldn't even let me edit it in (tried both ways, and without quoting), so giving it another try as a separate post and no quoting:

@muntdefems - "Still no luck with posting the remaining updates from yesterday, [...]"

Cheers, and no worries, the respective game fora were updated yesterday.

Let's see if it gets through.

EDIT: And I only managed to post this after closing the tab, and reopening the thread.
Post edited August 17, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Tangledeep

#### Patch b.068a (17th August 2017)

* contains critical hotfix
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

#### Patch 1.01 (17 August 2017)

* Today we’re happy to release a bug fixing patch for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice that resolves a range of issues reported since launch. The patch includes fixes across potential progression stopping issues, audio, localisation, combat, gameplay and photo mode. In addition to bug fixes we have also made some small combat gameplay tweaks and added Russian subtitles to the Hellblade feature.

* We are continuing to monitor reports of issues in Hellblade and will be working on additional fixes for future updates. In particular we are investigating performance issues that players with AMD GPUs are seeing and are working towards a fix as quickly as we can. Please send any bug reports to support@hellblade.com

* We’ll keep you updated on new patch news and thanks for all of the support so far!

* Summary: A bug fixing patch that addresses a range of bugs identified since launch. The patch fixes issues across general gameplay, combat, photo mode, localisation and audio. Notable issues resolved by the patch include:

* Fixed a potential progression stopping bug in the Fenrir Cave by the ‘M’ rune door puzzle.
* Fixed a potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave due to check pointing after skipping a lit region.
* Fixed potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave if player fails to collect floor rune after combat and subsequently dies.
* Fixed collision issues that could allow players to unintentionally exit the game world.
* Various subtitle localisation fixes across a number of languages.
* Fixed an issue where key bindings and run toggle were not being saved between game sessions on PC.
* Fixed an issue where the menu would not load on start up on PC.
* In addition to bug fixes, combat gameplay has been tweaked and Russian subtitles added to the Hellblade feature.

##### Full Patch Notes:

* Fixed a crash that could happen if two Keep Guard enemies are standing close to each other and one dies.
* Russian subtitles for the Hellblade feature have been added.
* Fixed an issue where the audio would be out of sync with the Hellblade feature if it has been paused for an extended period of time.
* Fixed an issue where the Baldr Masks in the Tower Shard level are white on the inside.
* Fixed scenarios resulting in unlit geometry after reloading from checkpoint.
* Fixed a potential progression stopping bug in the Fenrir Cave by the ‘M’ rune door puzzle.
* Fixed potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave due to check pointing after skipping a lit region.
* Fixed potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave if player fails to collect floor rune after combat and subsequently dies.
* Fixed collision issues that could allow players to unintentionally exit the game world.
* Fixed audio cut-out issues.
* Added audio cues for hidden faces.
* Fixed audio hard cut at the end of various cut scenes.
* Fixes for audio lip sync issues.
* Audio balancing fixes.
* Various subtitle localisation fixes across a number of languages.

##### Combat tweaks:

##### Global

* Adjusted automatic difficulty enemy health scaling and Senua’s damage taken/given modifiers.

##### Senua

* Increased damage value of certain combo finisher attacks.
* Adjusted rate of combat focus resource build-up in Hard difficulty mode or higher.
* Fixed issue with stinger animated cameras popping if the same attack was repeated.

##### Warrior Enemy

* Warriors now have an increased chance of evading certain heavy attacks.
* Fixed missing sound effects on certain reactions.

##### Protector Enemy

* Health values have been lowered.
* Will now remain vulnerable for longer after his shield guard has been broken.

##### Keep Guard Enemy

* Fixed a potential crash bug if Keep Guard enemies are standing close together and one of them dies.
* Tweaked rotation rate during certain attack windups.
* Fixed missing sound effects on certain attacks.

##### Surtr

* Fixed an issue where Surtr was able to throw Senua outside of the arena.

##### Valravn

* Fixed an issue where Valravn could not be damaged while in Focus for certain combos.
* Parried projectiles will now remove shadow state on hit.

##### Fenrir

* Health values have been adjusted.
* Fixed issue where certain attack were not dealing damage correctly to Fenrir.

##### Revenant Enemy

* Adjusted slide properties for certain attacks.
* Adjusted cooldown for parry and evade defensive actions.
* Parried projectiles will now remove shadow state on hit.

##### Photo Mode

* Fixed an issue where motion blur is applied to object incorrectly during Photo Mode.
* Removed the second slider that did nothing when cycling through the Effects tab.

##### PC Only fixes

* Fixed an issue where altering master volume would cause no audio to be played during the intro.
* Fixed the lack of vibration with the Steam Controller for the Blindness level
* Fixed an issue where key bindings and run toggle were not being saved between game sessions
* Fixed an issue where looking around with the mouse during the boat intro was not working.
* Fixed an issue where Focus was not able to be assigned to another key.
* Fixed an issue where tabbing out during cut scenes would cause audio to go out of sync.
* Fixed an issue where the menu would not load on start up.
Planet Nomads

#### 0.7.0.0 (17 August 2017)

* NOTE: Saves made in version 0.6.13.0 or earlier are NOT compatible with version 0.7.0.0!

* Significantly increased speed of terrain generation - it shouldn't be possible to move faster than the terrain generates
* Removed holes from the terrain for better driving
* Caves removed from terrain generation to speed the generation up
* Added brand new biome, Temperate Plains
* Animal AI reworked so animals behave more naturally now
* Added various specimen of each species (alpha male, female, younglings)
* Added climate-based animal textures
* Animals bleed and show wounds when attacked
* Animals often live in packs, each one taking a different role (hunter, guardian, etc.)
* Wrecks, old bases and other man-made structures are scattered across the planet
* Added Datapad with information on Blocks, Items and Animals
* Added two story lines from astronauts previously present on the very same planet you are on
* Added intro when starting a new game, right before the crash landing
* Added new music track
* Added experimental localizations (German and Dutch) Dutch is nearly finished, big thanks to Ben and Coen!
* Added Hazard plants - they are able to attack and harm you if you don't pay attention
* Fixed assault rifle tutorial that could sometimes stay hanging
* Added old saved games conversions into new ones. This was neccessary with the planet generation change, this way at least materials from old saves is preserved for you
* Added wreck beacons that show on the compass when you are near wrecks
* Fixed a lighting bug where water behaved incorrectly when lit by flashlight and lights
* Stasis Chamber now regenerates more food and water
* Increased damage of the rifle
* Decreased size of the planet to make biome changes more dynamic
* Purified water now requires carbon instead of herb
high rated
HypersomniacLive: @muntdefems - "Still no luck with posting the remaining updates from yesterday, [...]"
Cheers, and no worries, the respective game fora were updated yesterday.
Great work HSL, thumbs up! +1

Don't worry muntdefems, they'll fix it. It's only a matter of months .. at best ;-P
high rated
Hmmm... this post hasn't gone through until I removed all the URL tags. Could this be what's troubling us as of late?

· EVERSPACE
· Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
· Legacy of Kain: Defiance
· Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

[Part 1 of 2]

EVERSPACE has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Latin-American-Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian *TO* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Latin-American-Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 1.1.0.33508 (17 August 2017)

New Features
- Added Hardcore Mode
- Windows (64bit): Added Joystick and HOTAS support
- Windows: New controls menu to freely configure Mouse/Keyboard, Gamepad and other input
- Windows: Added TrackIR support
- VR: Added mouse / keyboard support
- Added new languages: Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean
- Added a spectator camera that can be activated during Action Freeze mode
- Added basic colorblind option affecting HUD marker colors
- Added option to select the anti-aliasing method (Off / FXAA / Temporal AA)
- Added option to change the screen percentage in non-VR mode
- Added option to toggle Motion Blur
- Added option to toggle Chromatic Aberration

Tweaks
- Buffed Gunship: Starts stronger (more hitpoints, more armor, more energy regeneration, increased boost) but ends up with same values as before when fully perked
- Slightly reduced enemy accuracy on "Hard" difficulty
- Increased HUD visibility when sensors are damaged
- Slightly reduced Okkar Drone burst duration
- Slightly reduced Coil Gun spread
- Destroyed ships no longer deal collision damage while tailspinning
- Show message when fuel limit is reached
- Show current cooldown of devices, secondary weapons ammo and consumables amount in selection wheel
- Increased Temporal Anti-Aliasing sharpness
- Updated tonemapper and color grading to work with UE4.16
- Added a "fully mined" indication sound
- Used a special warning sound for silo missiles
- VR: You can now reset your camera orientation via the gamepad by holding down [Select]
- VR: Decreased the size of the mission markers
- VR: The Oculus Rift mirror window is now undistorted
- VR: Added "aim with headtracking" option to keyboard options menu
- VR: Disabled VSync and FOV options in the display options menu, since they should never be modified for VR
- VR: Enabled monoscopic far field rendering, which should improve performance a bit
- VR: The sensor damage screen effects are now disabled while the player is in a menu
- VR: You can now reset the device orientation during cinematics playback
- VR: Added some missing UI animations

Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug where clones would not spawn again if once killed and then exited out of the run and continued
- Fixed infinite loop bug when selecting previous consumables if there is an empty slot at the end
- Fixed Okkar Corvette Mk2 plasma cannons not becoming friendly when Corvette gets mainframe-overridden
- Fixed Missile Turret device not all stats being displayed
- Fixed thermal beam not being affected by sound fx volume settings
- Fixed wrong Gunship device slot amount showing in perks screen
- Fixed "Scanning..." message occasionally not being removed
- Fixed Okkar forces and Warships jumping in with Low Profile Glyph equipped during story missions
- Fixed fuel being restored after a jumpgate jump when having the Fuel Conservation glyph equipped
- Fixed teleporter device wall hack
- VR: Fixed an issue with some HUD widgets still being visible in menus
- VR: Fixed that you could apply the resolution/FOV in the display options which would then get loaded in non-VR mode
- VR: Fixed that you could enter the action freeze mode via the keyboard, resulting in a black screen
- VR: Fixed the positioning of the aiming assist marker
- VR: Fixed a slightly offset crosshair when "aim with headtracking" was selected
- VR: Fixed that the crafting list widget didn't scroll correctly
- VR: Fixed wrong positions of main menu / intro video when launching the game with an HTC Vive.
- VR: Fixed that the game would lose input focus when Alt+Tabbing out of the game window or clicking anywhere else
- VR: Fixed a hanger that could occur when resetting the run or game from the options menu
- VR: Fixed invisible health bar of the final boss
- VR: Fixed that you could open the system menu while jumping
- VR: Fixed a rare crash that could occur when approaching traders or service stations that are about to jump away

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, German --- Name: setup_legacy_of_kain_blood_omen_2_german_1.0.2_(14028).exe --- Size: 1.1 GB --- Date: Wed 09 Aug 2017 08:05:08 GMT --- Version: 1.0.2

* File added: manual (German) --- Name: lok_blood_omen_2_handbuch.zip --- Size: 843.8 KB --- Date: Thu 17 Aug 2017 18:13:45 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_legacy_of_kain_blood_omen2_2.0.0.10.exe *TO* setup_legacy_of_kain_blood_omen_2_1.0.2_(14028).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.0 GB *TO* 1.1 GB --- Date *FROM* Thu 21 Nov 2013 14:20:20 GMT *TO* Wed 09 Aug 2017 08:03:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.2

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

Update (17 August 2017)

- We have added the German version of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 and the German manual for the game to everyone's accounts.
- We would also like to say "Vielen Dank!" to Gameinsider1986 who donated the German version of the game.

Legacy of Kain: Defiance has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: German, English

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* manual, 5 wallpapers, 13 avatars, 81 artworks *TO* manual, manual (German), 5 wallpapers, 13 avatars, 81 artworks

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, German --- Name: setup_legacy_of_kain_defiance_german_1.1_(14028).exe --- Size: 1.2 GB --- Date: Mon 07 Aug 2017 13:05:37 GMT --- Version: 1.1

* File added: manual (German) --- Name: lok_defiance_handbuch.zip --- Size: 497.6 KB --- Date: Thu 17 Aug 2017 16:23:43 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_legacy_of_kain_defiance_2.0.0.8.exe *TO* setup_legacy_of_kain_defiance_1.1_(14028).exe --- Size *FROM* 977.7 MB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 09 Jul 2013 16:25:29 GMT *TO* Mon 07 Aug 2017 13:04:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

Update (17 August 2017)

- We have added the German version of Legacy of Kain: Defiance and the German manual for the game to everyone's accounts.
- We would also like to say "Vielen Dank!" to Gameinsider1986 who donated the German version of the game.
Post edited August 18, 2017 by muntdefems