It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You could try selecting third menu position from the bottom to change the language. You should be able to select language from there. (Disclaimer: I already had installed Nexus:TJI, I'm running it on Ubuntu with Wine).
Attachments:
DoctorGOGgles: I can confirm that problem with Nexus. I've just installed the latest setup on a computer where I never had Nexus installed before and the game is completely in Russian with no obvious way to change to a different language.
So it's not only me :P

InkPanther: You could try selecting third menu position from the bottom to change the language. You should be able to select language from there. (Disclaimer: I already had installed Nexus:TJI, I'm running it on Ubuntu with Wine).
Yay, that's working and it's very easy ! Thanks for the picture who helped a lot :)

Now let's wait for a fix from the support ! :D
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Splatsch
Starcrawlers marked as updated .

It seems like windows installer is updated.
bonzer: Is there no Patch for this? All I see on the game page in library is the 1.800 Version of the full game. Same with the DLC's.

Do I have to download and install the whole thing (including DLC'S) again? If so do I need to uninstall the original files first or just install over them?
ElTerprise: There doesn't appear to be a patch, sadly I might add. I guess you have to redownload it then.

I think you can install over it but I'm not entirely sure.

Also apologies for responding late but not getting any notifications makes it hard to keep track of replies...
Thanks for the reply. If I have to download the whole thing I'll wait until I'm desperate to try the changes. Otherwise I might have to do the same thing again for the next "patch".
high rated
I'm back, baby (well, my home line is), and I've got a shitload of overdue updates for you all! In days like this I'm really glad I adopted my pet... :P

Here we go!

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· 8-bit Armies
· 8-bit Hordes
· 8-bit Invaders
· Age of Wonders 3
· Aragami
· Asura
· Blackguards Special Edition
· Blackguards: Untold Legends [DLC]
· Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail
· Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood
· Diluvion
· Everything
· Expeditions: Viking
· Future Unfolding
· Galactic Civilizations III
· Hearts of Iron III
· Hearts of Iron III: DLC Collection [DLC]
· Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd, The
· Little Nightmares
· Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
· Meridian: New World
· Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
· Parkitect [In Dev]
· Project Highrise
· Rad Rodgers: World One
· Realpolitiks [Upcoming]
· Ruin of the Reckless
· SUPERHOT
· Scanner Sombre
· StarCrawlers [In Dev]
· Thimbleweed Park
· Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The
· Wuppo
· de Blob

[Part 1 of 8]

Scanner Sombre has been removed from the catalogue and re-added with a different game ID. This may or may not have removed it from your wishlist, or make it appear as not owned if you wishlisted/bought it before the change.

A game has probably been added: Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail

A game has probably been added: Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood

A game has probably been added: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd, The

A game has probably been added: Realpolitiks [Upcoming]

8-bit Armies has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 0.93.639073 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: Guardians Campaign: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.93.639073 *TO* 0.93.640656

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.93.639073 *TO* 0.93.640656

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.93.639073 *TO* 0.93.640656

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.93.640656 (02 May 2017)

Guardians:
- Starting units changed to 1 Grenade Infantry and 2 Engineers (was 2 Grenade Infantry and 1 Engineer)
- Siege Artiller Speed reduced to 260 (as 280)
- Heavy Drone build time reduced to 18 (was 20), Will now use rockets when targeting Paladins and Warriors.
- AA Drone build cost increased to 100 (was 80)

Deathsworn:
- Starting units changes to 2 Archers and 1 Warrior (was 1 Archer and 2 Warriors)
- Dragon build cost reduced to 230 (was 250), build time reduced to 18 (was 20), base damage for Anti-Air attack increased to 15 (was 12)
- Watchtower build time increased to 20 (was 18), Health reduced to 350 (was 450)

Lightbringers:
- Treant, AoE damage reduced to 4 (was 8) - main target damage remains unchanged, health reduced to 190 (was 200)
- Ranger speed reduced to 280 (was 300), Ground-to-ground weapon range reduced to 750 (was 800), Ground-to-air weapon range reduced to 850 (was 900)
- Arrow Tower build time increased to 20 (was 18), health reduced to 350 (was 450)

Cranioids:
- Tripod health reduced to 250 (was 280)
- Blast Bug build cost increased to 300 (was 280), health reduced to 200 (was 220)
- Mothership health reduced to 180 (was 200), build cost increased to 320 (was 300)

Marines:
- HQ starting power reduced to 60 (was 100)
- Ogre health/Shields increased to 250/100 (was 200/100)
- Harpy build cost reduced to 150 (was 200)
- Manticore range increased to 850 (was 800), move speed increased to 200 (was 180)
(Full changelog)

8-bit Hordes has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.93.639073 *TO* 0.93.640656

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.93.639073 *TO* 0.93.640656

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Same as the 8-bit Armies one)

(Full changelog)

8-bit Invaders has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Same as the 8-bit Armies and 8-bit Hordes ones)

(Full changelog)
Post edited May 05, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated

[Part 2 of 8]

Age of Wonders 3 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.703

* File removed: Patch 1.704

* File removed: Patch 1.705

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_age_of_wonders_iii_1.800_(11697).exe --- File size: 886.1 KB --- Date: Tue 02 May 2017 09:54:00 GMT --- Version: 1.800

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_age_of_wonders_iii_1.800_(11697)-1.bin --- File size: 2.0 GB --- Date: Tue 02 May 2017 09:53:52 GMT --- Version: 1.800

* File changed: DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_aow3_dragons_throne_scenario_2.7.0.22.exe *TO* setup_age_of_wonders_iii_dragons_throne_scenario_1.800_(11697).exe --- File size *FROM* 7.8 MB *TO* 5.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 01 Nov 2016 10:13:35 GMT *TO* Tue 02 May 2017 09:50:34 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.705 (gog-22) *TO* 1.800

* File changed: DLC: Elven Resurgence: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.705 (gog-22) *TO* 1.800

* File changed: DLC: Eternal Lords: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_aow3_eternal_lords_2.7.0.22.exe *TO* setup_age_of_wonders_iii_eternal_lords_1.800_(11697).exe --- File size *FROM* 78.7 MB *TO* 76.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 01 Nov 2016 10:13:42 GMT *TO* Tue 02 May 2017 09:50:12 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.705 (gog-22) *TO* 1.800

* File changed: DLC: Golden Realms: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_aow3_golden_realms_2.7.0.22.exe *TO* setup_age_of_wonders_iii_golden_realms_1.800_(11697).exe --- File size *FROM* 60.9 MB *TO* 58.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 01 Nov 2016 10:13:38 GMT *TO* Tue 02 May 2017 09:50:25 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.705 (gog-22) *TO* 1.800

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.800 (02 May 2017)

New Features
- Added new Build a Water Fortress ability. This enables embarked Builder Units to create Fortresses on water and claim water structures more easily.
- Added new Oyster Reef structure. Oyster Reef generate gold and population within your domain.

Tactical Combat
- Fixed 2 issues where units could sometimes shoot through walls and other obstacles without a line of sight penalty. So your dudes and dudettes are safe behind their walls now.
- Fixed an issue where entering combat would wipe extra move points gained from Death March. Allowing you to use Victory Rush to the fullest.
- Mind controlled/ghouled units now always have 0 move points on the world map after battle. This is intended as nerf strategies based on unit acquisition in combat.
- Mind controlled units can no longer retreat from battle. No more cheap summon stealing, sorry.
- Chaos Rift, Great Immolation and Great Stoning now warn the AI that it needs to abandon siege defense during tactical combat. Charge!!!

Balance
- If a summoned unit evolves, then the summoning spell will be cancelled, and the unit will become a normal unit with a higher mana upkeep. The mana cost is based on the typical cost to summon a unit of the unit's new tier.
- Fixed a bug in the random map generator when generating a map with teams enabled. Teams would always be generated counter-clockwise around the map, making it possible to predict the location of other teams.

Stability
- Fixed a crash when clicking the 'center' button in the 'structure captured' popup after the structure was razed.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when releasing a city or a dwelling as a vassal.
- Fixed a bug where items being couriered would remain stuck in the hero inventory when an AI hero joins by surrendering.
- Fixed a bug where AI attacked vassal city of friendly player.
- Fixed a bug where unit buffs/debuffs from global spells would sometimes vanish without any reason
- Human Crusader now has the right impact sound.

Multiplayer and PBEM
- Fixed PBEM exploits that allowed a bodged turn to be replayed through save game manipulation.
- Fixed hang in PBEM when one human player remained. Now you can end the remaining AIs rightly.
- Fixed PBEM notifaction issue for other players turn.
- Fixed PBEM issue where player was not properly notified of defeat. This prevents a dead state that has you staring at clouds.
- Fixed PBEM issue when swapping slots in setup. So the host can now safely take slot 2.
- Fixed PBEM issue when PBEM settings where changed before the session was launched. This could prevent a game from being launched, etc.

Modding and Tools
- Fixed a crash when starting a map for which the first map layer was removed in the Level Editor.
- Added mod support for charging mana to build structures and roads on the world map

Graphics and Glitches
- Fixed popups being removed when they shouldn't be. Should help when reading damage popups for spells in combat.
- Changed the ‘Reaper Scythe’ AoW Item Visualization link from a spear to the ‘Necro_Scythe’ model.
- Fixed the Imperial Hand Cannon visualization in Tactical combat.
- Assassin's Stiletto of Silent Murder now has correct weapon displayed.

Text and Localization
- Removed the obsolete 'Vanquish Evil Player' and 'Vanquish Good Player' entries in the Tome of Wonders under alignment modifiers.
- Linked text to fix empty table entries in the ToW under relation modifiers.
- Fixed an incomplete description for the goblin military level 5 race governance skill. It now also states that the relevant unit types get +5 hitpoint.
- Fixed an issue where terrain penalties would still be listed, even through they were disabled by the Bolster spell.
(Full changelog)

Aragami has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 01.08 (gog-11) [Windows] --- File size: 394.0 MB --- Version: gog-10 -> gog-11

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (2.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 01.07 (gog-10) *TO* 01.08 (gog-11)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 2.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 01.07 (gog-13) *TO* 01.08

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (31.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 01.07 (gog-10) *TO* 01.08 (gog-11)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 1.7 GB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 01.07 (gog-10) *TO* 01.08 (gog-11)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 01.08 (4 May 2017)
- FIX: Fixed missing Chinese localization characters.
- FIX: Fixed missing Hungarian localization characters.
- FIX: Mouse speed setting was being ignored.
- FIX: Starting the first level with Shadow Creation and Show Objective unlocked.
- FIX: Several Objective UI issues.
- FIX: Enemies could stay blinded forever.
- FIX: Losing the crouch stance after an aerial kill.
- FIX: Fixed fatal crashes related to particle systems.
- FIX: Stuns from a warrior's Light Shield could leave the camera misplaced.
- FIX: Final boss area attack could remain active in the last cinematic on multiplayer games.
- FIX: Options and skills menus persisting on top of cinematics in multiplayer games.
- FIX: In Multiplayer, players were moving while sitting.
- FIX: Enemies could get stuck on bridges.
- FIX: Warriors could unsheathe their sword twice in a row.
- FIX: Several issues when using shadow techniques on the final boss.
- FIX: Other minor fixes.
- FIX: Minor level editor fixes.
- MISC: Reduced AI memory usage.
- MISC: Improved final boss area attack performance.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 8]

Asura has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 27498 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 27655 [Windows] --- File size: 15.0 MB --- Version: 11552 -> 11656

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 533.0 MB *TO* 530.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 27498 *TO* 27655

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 531.0 MB *TO* 530.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 27498 *TO* 27655

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 589.0 MB *TO* 588.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 27498 *TO* 27655

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 27655 (30 April 2017)

What's New!
- Implemented WASD Control Scheme. Now you can use Keyboard to move and Mouse to look-at and shoot.
- Implemented extensive rebinding option for WASD.
- Now you can play the game only with the Mouse if you have a Mouse with additional buttons.
- Added an option to choose between WASD Control Scheme or Mouse Control scheme.
- Added a close button in the UI for Dukaan (Shop) and Lohaar (Blacksmith).
- Improved the text quality in the some of the User Interface in the game.
- Polished tons of User interface elements in the game.

Game Balance
- Anyaay Shastra (Increase damage based on enemy in the room) duration is now time based instead of room based.
- Nirdaya Shastra (decrease enemy hp in the room) duration is now time based instead of room based.
- Bajrangi Claws will now have 50% instead of 100% chance to execute Vanara (Monkey) Enemies.
- Sacrifical Chest will now consume more Health based on the difficulty.
- Bosses drop 2 items and additional consumbales. MORE REWARDS! :)
- Optimized the difficulty via changing the algorithm for the room generation when playing in Asura difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Nishana (Bow weapon which fires two arrows consecutively).
- Optimized the cost of Dukaan (Shop) items.

Patch Log
- Fixed an issue where in animation would play in inventory
- Fixed an issue where in Dukaan ( Shop) UI would overlap with Inventory UI
- Fixed an issue where in shop item would restock after save and load.
- Fixed an issue where in skill targeting radial would go out of room.
- Fixed an issue with Guardian room where in projectiles had a chance to kill you during the cut scene.
- Fixed an issue where in enemies would run out of room.
- Fixed an issue with enemy animation where in they would get stuck during certain attack animation.
- Fixed an issue where in Rakt(Life-steal) Shastra would not work with Melee weapons.
- Fixed an issue where in using 'Swastya Hathoda' Shastra ( the one where you throw hammer and if it kills, it heals you) would freeze the game when using agains the rats in Level 3.
- Fixed an issue where in Lord Bhadra's ( Naga Range Boss) heal reticle would follow you even after intrupting him using a spell.
- Fixed an issue where in 'Golmanda' (Boomerang) would not return after using against Elephant Shield Unit.
- Fixed an issue where in anathema wouldn't work when using spells to kill enemies.
- Fixed an issue where in Samartha' Naga Melee Champion would not die.

IMPORTANT
- Some players have notified us regarding the compatibility issue with Xbox one controller on Win 10. We have reduced the sensitivity of the D-pad in the hopes to resolve this issue. However, Xbox One controllers on Win 10 will work best with the latest update (V. 10.0.14393.0)
(Full changelog)

Blackguards Special Edition has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish *TO* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Czech, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish

Blackguards: Untold Legends [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian *TO* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Czech, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

Diluvion has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: Pre-Order Exclusive: Patch 1.17.1 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch 1.17.1 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.17.7 [Windows] --- File size: 7.0 MB --- Version: 11519 -> 11736

* File changed: DLC: Clarity's Call: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (91.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

* File changed: DLC: Fleet Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (19.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

* File changed: DLC: Noble Folly: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (48.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order Exclusive: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 55.0 MB *TO* 56.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

* File changed: DLC: Redeye's Revenge: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (133.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

* File changed: DLC: Spiny Death: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (48.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.62 *TO* 1.17.7

[NO CHANGELOG]

Everything has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: Intel Core i3 x4, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GTX 460, Storage: 2 GB available space

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File size: 1.3 GB --- Version: 1.06

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.05.03 *TO* 1.06.01

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.06 *TO* 1.06.01

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.06 (04 May 2017)
- Added the Linux version of the game
- Proper support for multiple monitors/ultra wide screens
- Support for more controllers
- Disaster Switch fixed (find it in Settings)
- Some things were not being spawned, fixed. (thanks, completionists)
- A few very rare bugs squashed
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 4 of 8]

Expeditions: Viking has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: artbook --- File size: 9.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size: 68.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 1.0.1.5 [Windows] --- File size: 28.0 MB --- Version: 11602 -> 11750

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1 *TO* 1.0.1.5

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1 *TO* 1.0.1.5

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1 *TO* 1.0.1.5

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.0.1.5 (05th May 2017)

- Fixed an issue with our character streaming system that was causing random crashes all throughout the game on some computers
- Removed some dlls related to a third-party decal system that wasn't actually used in the game anyway, which was being picked up as a false positive in some anti-virus software
- Fixed a gamebreaking bug if you complete the Tomb Raider quest as the last of the Preparations quest and complete it specifically by fighting
- Oddkell outside the grave
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't talk to the leader of the persecutors in
- Chester after completing the quest, so you couldn't ditch them, so you would get stuck in the scene
- Fixed a small glitch where combat with the Praetorians would
- automatically start if you loaded a savegame after allying with the
- Persecutors
- Fixed Rurik's conversation in the longhouse never playing when it's supposed to if you ever clicked on him when his conversation isn't active
- Fixed a dialogue options "I won't enter your church" in
- MorcantConfrontation that was appearing erroneously and would cause the dialogue to get stuck because it led nowhere
- Ranged characters should now properly target tileobjects (no path markers, range visualisation etc.)
- Set some audio not to loop (company intro + intro intro)
- Fixed the infinite XP exploit in Unwanted Guests
- Fixed a bug where some AI would not advance if there was a hazard on the projected path, or if the player used Ready
- Fixed Maucolyn's intro conversation under certain circumstances being retriggerable even when he wasn't there anymore
- Added missing goal markers for the Clear Caves and Clear Milecastle goals, and fixed the Cave River fight not triggering correctly in that storyline
- Fixed the EliminateRemusCult goal getting stuck if you kill them before you deal with Valerius
- Fixed certain party members not leaving the party when they should, if they aren't present in the scene at the time
- Fixed a bug where stat adjustments from abilities would not get applied unless the character moved
- Fixed Æthelred disappearing from Yngilwood if you leave the scene again after entering it when you're about to hand in the Mercian Connection quest
- Made Finnguala leave the party and join the picts if you have her with you in Dun Phris and attack Magnus' group
- Made Finnguala leave the party if you begin the ConquerBritain quest
- Made Skallagrimr's conversation after the mountain cave or Hadrian's Wall close all Pict, Gael, or Northumbria side quests, made it enable all the menhir scenes in case you missed them, and made Caustantin's post-Dun Phris conversation enable Chester, Yngilwood, and the Swamp
- Set up a script to disable the longship after the Althing, and removed the errant fire hexes from the Hrodgærda no-palisades attack map
- Fixed the characters in Lindisfarne still sort of hanging around after the quest is already completed
- Added the Clear All (key bindings) translation in French and Polish
- Fixed an issue where characters would sink through the hexes in the Chester sewer fight
- Fixed an issue where if you left Orkney before fighting Steinn, you wouldn't be able to progress the Viking storyline
- Fixed a wrong localisation reference on the beach camp cooking spit in Scarborough
- Fixed an error that was happening when a barricade got destroyed and the AI tried to switch weapons afterwards
- Fixed a bug where the abducted brother in Chester would not correctly trigger his dialogue
- Fixed an issue where the abducted brother in Chester would not leave the scene when freed
- Fixed an area in the Homestead Forest where you could get stuck
- Fixed Rebuke not knocking down the target as intended if the user has Powerful Kick skill
- Fixed stats in combat not getting updated correctly
- Added "DoPlayVideos" flag in config to help users who are getting crashes from the intro and outro videos (see below for instructions)
- Made some more characters sit down at the Althing and the Mountain
- Cave and made Ragnhildr sit down in her longhouse
- Now Hrossbjørn and Vifridr will leave the village if you lose against Gunnarr after winning the first two fights
- Fixed corrupted save files not appearing in the save/load menus
- Fixed the language setting being English (Norse Names) by default instead of English
- Fixed two occurrences of the typo "whince" in the English text
- Fixed a chest that was open by default in the convent scene when it was supposed to be closed and lootable
- Made the final conversation trigger in the first dream a bit more robust to address an issue where it sometimes wouldn't enable the conversation, making you stuck in the scene
- Added explanations for the timeline in the tooltips, but it's only in the English and English (Norse Names) versions for now as we need to send it out for localisation
- Added some party-wide morale increases for major storyline progress
(Full changelog)

Future Unfolding has probably changed

>>> Rating changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Fear)

Galactic Civilizations III has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Crusade Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English --- File size: 1.5 GB --- Version: 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Altarian Prophecy DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 27.0 MB *TO* 26.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Builder's Kit DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 8.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Lost Treasures DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 39.0 MB *TO* 41.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Map Pack DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 8.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Mega Events DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Mercenaries Expansion Pack DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 54.0 MB *TO* 53.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Precursor Worlds DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Registration DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Revenge of the Snathi DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 12.0 MB *TO* 11.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: DLC: Rise of the Terrans DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (10.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 2.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

* File changed: Windows installer, French+German+Russian (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 2.0 GB *TO* 2.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.00 *TO* 2.1

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 5 of 8]

Hearts of Iron III has probably changed
Hearts of Iron III: DLC Collection [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Paradox Interactive / Paradox Interactive *TO* Paradox Development Studio / Paradox Interactive

Little Nightmares has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit only, Processor: Intel CPU Core i3, Memory: 4GB, Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460, DirectX Version: DirectX 11, Disk Space: 10GB, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit only, Processor: Intel CPU Core i3 (support for SSE4.2 is required), Memory: 4GB, Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460, DirectX Version: DirectX 11, Disk Space: 10GB, Mouse, Keyboard

Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: Reik's Fashion: Patch 0.8.3 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.0 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.1 [Windows] --- File size: 18.0 MB --- Version: 11408 -> 11750

* File changed: DLC: Fledgling Griffon: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: DLC: Fledgling Griffon: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (10.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: DLC: Reik's Fashion: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (80.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: DLC: Reik's Fashion: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (74.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (10.6 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0a *TO* 1.0.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.1 (04 May 2017)

- Fixed a bug which could cause healthbars to disappear in port battles
- Fixed a navigation issue that occasionally caused ships to spin around at a single point
- Quest fixes for: Emperor's Gold, Ship of the Dead, Valour of Remas, Race to the Finish
- Fixed normals on Deathgalley
- Reduced brightness of Fog banks
- Various optimisations
- Fixed a bug with surrendered once-friendly (but angered) ally ships
- Fixed an issue where allied ships would be treated as their original faction instead of the player faction in some cases
- Improved crew hire screen UI when using a controller for wizards and flyers
- Patched a collider hole in the Great Ship which could trap the player
- Camera movement made much more sensitive when zoomed in with rifle.
- Adjusted unarmed running animation
- Character Weapons stat bars should now show their labels in all screen resolutions
- Optimisations for particles on ships with upgraded cannons
- Reflection optimisations
- Fix for invisible orc ports in old save games
- AI no longer attacks hostages (fix for Griffon's Nest quest)
- Fixed bugs with time stopping and wind direction occasionally being locked
- Fixed an issue with the camera controls freezing occasionally
- Fixed a bug where the chaos warrior could be stuck in a hit reaction animation
- Added a waypoint for Twilight quest for cases where the player was close to the destination but sailed away afterwards
- Fixed a bug with UI button clicks being blocked by waypoint markers
- Sacked ports now recover properly
- Razed ports will recover much sooner after their attached region is made friendly
- Escort quests will now start your escorted ship in the same port, rather than out at sea
- Fixed some issues with flyer hunt quests
- Adjusted Naval Defence missions so the fleets are less likely to be destroyed before you reach them
(Full changelog)

Meridian: New World has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* manual, 3 wallpapers, soundtrack, 7 artworks, Nexus The Jupiter Incident (original version) *TO* manual, 3 wallpapers, soundtrack, 7 artworks

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Nexus The Jupiter Incident (original version)

* File removed: Windows installer, English+Russian

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_nexus_2.3.0.14.exe --- File size: 37.2 MB --- Date: Tue 02 May 2017 12:10:43 GMT --- Version: 1.03 (gog-14)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_nexus_2.3.0.14-1.bin --- File size: 2.5 GB --- Date: Tue 02 May 2017 12:11:34 GMT --- Version: 1.03 (gog-14)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.03 (02 May 2017)

- The GOG offline installer files have been updated to have all of the languages, including Russian, available from one installer.

ADDITIONS
- Added GUI scaling option for use with very high display resolutions.

FIXES
- Eliminated administrator mode dependency when installed into Program Files. Saved games, logs etc. are stored in the user’s AppData folder.
- Restored Windows XP compatibility.
- Fixed incorrect loading back of in-mission saves containing ship formations causing crash when the formation leader destroyed.
- Fixed unwanted activation of absolute ship movement when switching to Steam panel with Shift+Tab.

MODDING ADDITIONS
- Added the feature “optional mod”. These can be switched on/off individually and used along either the main campaign, multiplayer or any of the standalone mods overriding their models, textures, movies, sounds, missions etc.
- A standalone mod can be an alternation of the main campaign itself.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 6 of 8]

Parkitect [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2)

* File added: Patch Alpha 13 [Windows] --- File size: 12.0 MB --- Version: 11029 -> 11744

* File added: Patch Parkitect (32-bit installer) [Windows] --- File size: 257.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English --- File size: 258.0 MB --- Version: Alpha 13

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 274.0 MB *TO* 276.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Alpha 12 (gog-12) *TO* Alpha 13 (gog-13)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 275.0 MB *TO* 276.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Alpha 12 *TO* Alpha 13

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 13 (04 May 2017)

- added Submarines ride
- added Calm River Ride
- added random events
- added brush tool for changing existing path types
- added guests stop and watch rides
- added bamboo path objects
- added terrain textures
- added closing shops
- added hold Alt to change terrain painting mode
- added hotkey for pipette tool ("P")
- added countdown timer for fulfilling scenario goals
- added objects can be marked as indestructible in scenario editor
- improved behaviour of water when terraforming near it
- improved performance when hiding scenery some more
- improved path dragging to better work on uneven terrain
- improved behaviour when quicksaving a new park
- improved how scenario goal rewards work
- improved balance of flat ride costs and capacities
- fixed issue with Inverted Double Swing seats
- fixed a case where Transformer was in wrong animation position after loading savegame
- fixed grasses showing across tunnels through vertical terrain cliffs
- fixed vandalism visualization not being applied properly to some objects
- fixed walls sometimes getting misplaced when building next to sloped terrain
- fixed a rare case where the camera would freak out when switching into top-down view ("M")
- fixed high wage costs when starting a new scenario
- fixed an error message when adjusting UI scale
(Full changelog)

Project Highrise has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.5.0.1 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: Las Vegas: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (3.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.0.1 *TO* 1.5.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Rad Rodgers: World One has probably changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Interceptor Entertainment / 3D Realms *TO* Interceptor Entertainment / THQ Nordic GmbH

Ruin of the Reckless has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Please note that the screenshake can be fully adjusted or disabled.

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.1B [Windows] --- File size: 15.0 MB --- Version: 11552 -> 11742

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (364.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0M *TO* 1.0.1B

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 1.0.1B (4 May 2017)

Major Additions
- Added ultraHD support! In either fullscreen or windowed, if your monitor is high enough resolution to support it, the various available resolutions will automatically scale 2,3,4, etc... times up until they are the maximum possible size for your monitor.
- Enabled players to use the 'keyboard confirm' OR space, OR enter to navigate game menus (previously was just 'enter')
- Poverty Chaos Card affects baby-mode starting money.

Balance Changes
- Nerfed Technician so that it doesn't spawn 'quite' so many awesome items all the time.
- 'Wizard' Chaos Card now starts the player with a mana-stone in addition to the normal equipment allotted.
- Dino slimes 'puddle attack' now moves 25% slower and makes a distinctive warning noise. Hopefully this cuts down on some of the unfair feeling deaths. (New Change)

Bug Fixes
- Remixed certain game sounds to be more balanced in terms of volume.
- Fixed an error that caused Dino Slimes to crash the game if they tried to eat a skill orb the player was currently absorbing.
- Fixed an error that caused spirit tether to get stuck on walls in certain situations...
- Fixed an error that allowed Dino Slimes to steal your weapon in situations where they should not have.
- Fixed an error that caused Dino Slimes to transform stolen weapons that had previously been uncursed by the player into other weapon types.
- Fixed an error which could cause a crash if the player drank 8 jackal potions and then got really high in the tower.
- Fixed an error that caused the player to appear to pass 'under' walls when taking the elevator up to the next floor.
- Fixed an error that, under rare circumstances, caused monsters to sometimes fail to spawn on certain floors.
- Probably a bunch of other tiny stuff i'm forgetting.
- (hopefully) fixed a crash that was caused when some users picked up the trap card inside the first boss room. (New Change)
- Reduced sound of Ace Blade in general (New Change)
(Full changelog)

SUPERHOT has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Language Patch (gog-8) [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 1 (gog-2) [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1 (gog-5) [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 2 (gog-3) [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 2 (gog-6) [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 3 (gog-4) [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 3 (gog-7) [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 4 (gog-5) [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 4 (gog-9) [Windows]

* File added: Patch 5 update (gog-7) [Linux] --- File size: 97.0 MB --- Version: gog-6 -> gog-7

* File added: Patch 5 update [Windows] --- File size: 94.0 MB --- Version: 11389 -> 11767

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 5 *TO* Patch 5 update

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 5 *TO* gog-13

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 5 *TO* Patch 5 update

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 5 *TO* Patch 5 update

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 5 update (05 May 2017)

- fixed lightmap issue on some levels
- we found and fixed the issue with "trial version" displayed on screen
- pack of small fixes for better stability and optimization
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 7 of 8]

StarCrawlers [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Tipsy Tarantula v14 - Patch 03.04.2017 [Linux]

* File removed: Tipsy Tarantula v14 - Patch 03.06.2017 [Linux]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017 (32-bit version) Part 1 of 2 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017 (32-bit version) Part 2 of 2 [Windows] --- File size: 808.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017 [Linux] --- File size: 30.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 810.0 MB --- Version: Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 877.0 MB *TO* 886.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.17.2017 *TO* Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 879.0 MB *TO* 885.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.17.2017 *TO* Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Undulating Uakari v15 - Patch 04.28.2017 (02 May 2017)

Gear
- All class accessories will change in this patch to their base version to prep for artifact versions at launch.
- Added class accessory and crafting components for Soldier, Force Psyker, Cyberninja and Smuggler.
- Fixes Engineer's Overshield upgrade from increasing damage taken.

Abilities
- Fixed Hacker's Logic Bomb failing to deal initial damage on infection.
- Fixed bug that could prevent Engineer's Special Delivery from triggering.

Misc
- Fixed bug that could cause Crimson Pact faction to become undiscovered & Anarchists major faction will now start discovered.
- Fixed issue that could cause boss mobs to spot you from accross the map when spawning in certain locations.
- Fixed nanite traps becoming invisible if triggered in a room that is disabling.
- Combat log text centering itself.
- New audio effects added.
- Minor text fixes.
- Secrets!

Save / Load
- Fixed an issue with Saving / Quicksaving while on a Bounty Hunt mission preventing the mission from loading. Affected saves should load correctly now.

Hacker
- Fixed viruses spread by Shareware failing to copy correct stats from original virus.
- Fixed Virus : Memory Leak from dealing a whopping 1 damage at all levels.

Void Psyker
- Madness caused by the Voidonomicon is slightly less debilitating. You’re still insane though.

Smuggler
- Fixed Slot Machine failing to deal damage with 1 point invested when only 2 matches were made on reels.
- Fixed Bounty leaving killed targets pseudo-dead and not paying out the credit reward.

Soldier
- Magnetronc Bomb will now Shock the target when successfully pulling Bomblets to a target.
- Damage from Crack Shot increased to 125/150/175% weapon damage and Time Unit cost reduced to 50% for both Charge and Fire.
- Cooldown of Flare reduced to 3 turns.
- Charges needed to activate The Specialist reduced to 5.

Misc
- The Combat and Crew Logs in combat can now be resized.
- Several class specific gear upgrades have shorter buff names in combat.
- Fixed bug caused by some syndromes that were causing havoc with max health values.
- Fixed Antinite Spray from TEC being given away for 0 favor when first contacted.
- Fixed abilities that apply Regeneration to the weakest ally choosing an incorrect target and the effect will now prefer choosing crawlers over NPCs or Summons.
- Fixed several visual bugs and graphical glitches - thanks Cybrid 0x0t2md2W!
(Full changelog)

Thimbleweed Park has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.859 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.866 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.881 [Linux] --- File size: 28.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 1.0.881 [Windows] --- File size: 28.0 MB --- Version: 11225 -> 11726

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 802.0 MB *TO* 806.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.864 *TO* 1.0.881

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 801.0 MB *TO* 804.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.866 *TO* 1.0.881

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 829.0 MB *TO* 834.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.866 *TO* 1.0.881

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.881 (04 may 2017)

- added Russian language support (text only)
(Full changelog)

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support, Cloud saves
high rated

...and Part 8 of 8]

Wuppo has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.19 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.1.36 [Windows] --- File size: 59.0 MB --- Version: 10024 -> 11696

* File changed: DLC: Fun Pack: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (46.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.19 *TO* 1.1.36

* File changed: DLC: Shop DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.19 *TO* 1.1.36

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 504.0 MB *TO* 513.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.19 *TO* 1.1.36

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.36 (02 May 2017)

SPOILER ALERT

UPDATES:
- You can upgrade your whistling technique now. Good luck finding out how!
- Zwepel the Deadly Pumpkin Nightmare Disaster (The Halloween Boss) has been added to Boss Run. If you manage to complete an All Boss Run within 25 minutes, you get 1 chance to beat him. This should not affect your achievements (once you passed the final boss you should be safe to unlock those). However, beating Zwepel would probably guarantee you a #1 spot on the leader boards.
- A couple more balancing tweaks to Easy Mode (BETA).
- There have been some tiny dialogue updates throughout the game, also some bad jokes were added sorry.
- The final boss & Zwepel are now also counted in the "Total bosses" stat.
- Beating the 2 super creepy creatures in Redav Kned's Guesthouse now puts them on a cool down for 5 minutes.
- A couple of SFX have been tweaked/updated.
- A couple more bosses now get a subtle lighting change when you start fighting.
- A small fnuist light that follows you spawns during the final boss when it's getting really dark.
- A couple of changes have been added regarding to paying by equiping a smurt / wondersplenk coin and throwing it on an NPC. It should work a lot quicker now. -
- Currently this is exclusively for the 3 shops in Wondersplenk (where it was most needed).
- Toned down a bit on the extremely colour-flashing-moments in the game that attempted to give you a seizure.
- You can now additionally leave the Tussen warp bubbles by whistling.
- You no longer fall asleep during dialogues, except during Bert Smulder's dialogue or during filmstrips.

Fixes:
- A bunch of typos/grammatical errors throughout the dialogues have been fixed.
- Moving through the tiles in your item inventory while playing in gamepad mode sometimes unexpectedly skipped a tile. Not anymore!
- Your HP stat no longer "randomly" appears in the big Wondersplenk map.
- You can no longer start a conversation with Allesdenker while the projector is starting up.
- You can no longer talk to the Coffee Popo when you're standing outside of the house.
- You can open your inventory now when fighting the "Fnakker Friends".
- Snackbarry no longer disses you by closing his snack bar while you are selling him a dead kneft when it gets dark.
- Balloons should make sound again when you jump on them.
- The Wumhouse is no longer empty when you warp there from Tussen.
- You can no longer kill multiple yellow blocks with 1 gumball.
- Running away after starting the cleaning quest can no longer give you an error.
- A potential error that could happen during the final boss fight has been fixed.
(Full changelog)

de Blob has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 05.05.2017 [Windows] --- File size: 2.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (369.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update (05 May 2017)

- hotfixes for crashes at launch some players experienced.
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: I'm back, baby (well, my home line is), and I've got a shitload of overdue updates for you all! In days like this I'm really glad I adopted my pet... :P
You mean the @little_helper ?
Welcome back! :-)
Welcome back indeed!

I wonder why the original Nexus game has been removed...
ElTerprise: Welcome back indeed!

I wonder why the original Nexus game has been removed...
Because it was there for Windows XP users. Now that the game has been updated and has Windows XP support there's no need to keep the previous version...
Post edited May 05, 2017 by JudasIscariot