It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher: Enhanced edition was updated on 01/23/2017. Could not find it here and there is no changelog for it. Does anybody know what was updated or where it was posted here?
SWAT 4 has been patched with a hotfix - it fixes audio and music for the expansion, Stetchkov Syndicate, if installed by Galaxy. Standalone installer was OK beforehand. Thanks, GOG, for fixing it :-)
MarkoH01: The Witcher: Enhanced edition was updated on 01/23/2017. Could not find it here and there is no changelog for it. Does anybody know what was updated or where it was posted here?
How did you determine it was updated? Never showed up as updated in my library, not that that means anything.
MarkoH01: The Witcher: Enhanced edition was updated on 01/23/2017. Could not find it here and there is no changelog for it. Does anybody know what was updated or where it was posted here?
skeletonbow: How did you determine it was updated? Never showed up as updated in my library, not that that means anything.
I used adalia fundamentals and set sort order to "last updated" so I won't miss any update. According to the sort order Witcher has been updated and if I look into the library it says "Version 1.5, Date Published: 23/1/2017". Since this message is only there because of the AF script it might be that it was a mistake from the script but so far it has been correct in determining the date of the last update.
Attachments:
witcher.jpg (305 Kb)
Post edited February 05, 2017 by MarkoH01
skeletonbow: How did you determine it was updated? Never showed up as updated in my library, not that that means anything.
MarkoH01: I used adalia fundamentals and set sort order to "last updated" so I won't miss any update. According to the sort order Witcher has been updated and if I look into the library it says "Version 1.5, Date Published: 23/1/2017". Since this message is only there because of the AF script it might be that it was a mistake from the script but so far it has been correct in determining the date of the last update.
Sweet, thanks for the tip! Didn't know that could be done.
I only compared the checksum of setup_the_witcher_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.12.exe, which has not changed.
I guess it is just an adalia fundamentals glitch, wait for further confirmation.
high rated
kbnrylaec: I only compared the checksum of setup_the_witcher_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.12.exe, which has not changed.
I guess it is just an adalia fundamentals glitch, wait for further confirmation.
MaGog didn't detect any change either. See [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=774&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHITSP0512348&ord=&flt=tcs~witcher+enhanced~&opt=n&myf=SunFeb51619252017_empty_IMxQht4w6kEzM]here[/url], the Windows installers haven't been modified since 21 January 2014, and the most recently added/modified files are the game guides (English and German), in March 2016. So I guess it must have been an AF bug or something...

Anyway, a couple of updates, with more temporal glitches (this time around, to the past):

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Diluvion
· Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (only the files' version have changed, but not the sizes)

Diluvion has probably changed

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.16.1 (05 February 2016)

- new control scheme
- added camera distance slider
- added camera offset / centering slider
- fixed FOV slider saving
- fixed mouse sensitivity issue
- fixed 'crew members / items lost when ships swapped'
- fixed DLC ship crush depth displays
- balanced Yamato boss battle
- batching / performance updates
- fixed quest display sizing issue
- home base now fully refills air
(Full changelog)

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 7) --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.12.1 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 7) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.12.1 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 7) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.12.1 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 7) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.12.1 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 7) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.12.1 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 6 of 7) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.12.1 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 7 of 7) --- Size has not changed (3.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.12.1 (gog-14)

[NO CHANGELOG]
kbnrylaec: I only compared the checksum of setup_the_witcher_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.12.exe, which has not changed.
muntdefems: MaGog didn't detect any change either. See [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=774&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHITSP0512348&ord=&flt=tcs~witcher+enhanced~&opt=n&myf=SunFeb51619252017_empty_IMxQht4w6kEzM]here[/url], the Windows installers haven't been modified since 21 January 2014, and the most recently added/modified files are the game guides (English and German), in March 2016. So I guess it must have been an AF bug or something...
Thank you. I already contacted adaliabooks and told him about it.
muntdefems: MaGog didn't detect any change either. See [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=774&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHITSP0512348&ord=&flt=tcs~witcher+enhanced~&opt=n&myf=SunFeb51619252017_empty_IMxQht4w6kEzM]here[/url], the Windows installers haven't been modified since 21 January 2014, and the most recently added/modified files are the game guides (English and German), in March 2016. So I guess it must have been an AF bug or something...
MarkoH01: Thank you. I already contacted adaliabooks and told him about it.
You're welcome. After wrting this I saw you had already posted in the AF thread. :P
high rated
Added the Diluvion changelog to the respective game forum.

DeMignon added the Crypt of the NecroDancer, Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander, Metronomicon, The, Syberia 2, and Mainlining changelogs.

NewPyk added the Syberia changelog.
It also showed up on GOG Galaxy. And I seem to remember that the update was a few dozens MB big (can't remember the size, sadly).
POLE7645: It also showed up on GOG Galaxy. And I seem to remember that the update was a few dozens MB big (can't remember the size, sadly).
That is correct. The update to version 2.1.0.15 can also be found in the Galaxy logs (in case the game was installed then). It seems as if this simply was a Galaxy only update and therefore the backup files weren't touched. See attachement:
Attachments:
w_galaxy.jpg (491 Kb)
Post edited February 05, 2017 by MarkoH01
POLE7645: It also showed up on GOG Galaxy. And I seem to remember that the update was a few dozens MB big (can't remember the size, sadly).
MarkoH01: That is correct. The update to version 2.1.0.15 can also be found in the Galaxy logs (in case the game was installed then). It seems as if this simply was a Galaxy only update and therefore the backup files weren't touched. See attachement:
I know there hasn't been any comment on it, but is there any indication as to what this update actually does? If it's a Galaxy exclusive, is it about it's implementation with Galaxy (I guess there would be some modification to do since it's a 2007 game)? If so, what does it change?
MarkoH01: That is correct. The update to version 2.1.0.15 can also be found in the Galaxy logs (in case the game was installed then). It seems as if this simply was a Galaxy only update and therefore the backup files weren't touched. See attachement:
POLE7645: I know there hasn't been any comment on it, but is there any indication as to what this update actually does? If it's a Galaxy exclusive, is it about it's implementation with Galaxy (I guess there would be some modification to do since it's a 2007 game)? If so, what does it change?
Without changelog I cannot tell you anything since it was not even an official update and most people didn't know that it even existed. So my guess is as good as yours but I am pretty sure it's simple Galaxy implementation.
Huh...so that's why a new Witcher 1 shortcut showed up on the desktop....