It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
From MaGog's logs for 8 January (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 3) (setup_victor_vran_2.6.0.12.exe; 2.05 (gog-12); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:28:57 GMT; 35,370,760)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 3) (setup_victor_vran_2.6.0.12-1.bin; 2.05 (gog-12); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:46:47 GMT; 4,194,304,000)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 3 of 3) (setup_victor_vran_2.6.0.12-2.bin; 2.05 (gog-12); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:29:33 GMT; 128,700,936)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2) (setup_victor_vran_2.7.0.13.exe; 2.05 build 160107 (gog-13); Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:11:43 GMT; 35,396,824)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2) (setup_victor_vran_2.7.0.13-1.bin; 2.05 build 160107 (gog-13); Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:26:33 GMT; 3,936,069,783)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Patch 2.04 (patch_victor_vran_2.5.0.10.exe; 2.03 build 250915 (gog-9) -> 2.04 (gog-10); Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:09:01 GMT; 145,055,384)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, (patch_victor_vran_2.7.0.13.exe; 2.05 (gog-12) -> 2.05 build 160107 (gog-13); Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:13:31 GMT; 412,334,952)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (victor_vran_2.8.0.11.dmg; 2.05 (gog-11); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:40:49 GMT; 3,751,380,753)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (victor_vran_2.9.0.13.dmg; 2.05 build 160107 (gog-13); Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:26:53 GMT; 3,847,310,002)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Linux installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (gog_victor_vran_2.4.0.6.sh; 2.05 (gog-6); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:52:43 GMT; 3,736,837,194)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Linux installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (gog_victor_vran_2.5.0.7.sh; 2.05 build 160107 (gog-7); Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:25:00 GMT; 3,831,603,210)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Patch 2.05 build 160107 [Linux] (patch_victor_vran_2.4.5.7.sh; Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:10:20 GMT; 419,416,616)

NOTE! CHANGED Victor Vran, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1433856545.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.05 build 160107 (08 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ New Multiplayer interface
NOTE! ADD +++ New Localization: Czech.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Sell all Common/Uncommon/Rare items in the vendors' interface
NOTE! ADD +++ Japanese/Korean players can now chat in their native languages on Windows
NOTE! ADD +++ Added option to kick players from Multiplayer games
NOTE! ADD +++ NPC conversations are now shown in the chat
NOTE! ADD +++ Daze condition on the hero no longer stacks. Heroes get Defiant after being dazed
NOTE! ADD +++ Improved targeting with Lightning Gun and Tome on uneven terrain
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweaked Sword, Rapier, Hammer and Scythe swing delays to perform better when there's a weapon speed modifier applied
NOTE! ADD +++ NPCs now rotate to face the character on interaction
NOTE! ADD +++ Teleport to player is now disabled when the player is in Main Menu or when all other players have left the game
NOTE! ADD +++ Disabled whispering to offline friends
NOTE! ADD +++ Invite Player lists online friends on top
NOTE! ADD +++ The Transmutation interface now shows Maximum attribute reached when the recipe can't upgrade the base item anymore
NOTE! ADD +++ All active Hexes are automatically deactivated on Switch to Casual Mode
NOTE! ADD +++ Hexes-requiring Challenges now properly state that they're failed when a required Hex is not active
NOTE! ADD +++ Gamepad: You can use X to slap base<->ingredient items in the Transmutation infopanel
NOTE! ADD +++ Gamepad: Emotes are now properly activated with X
NOTE! ADD +++ Gamepad: Fixed an issue with Compact inventory option
NOTE! ADD +++ Gamepad: After each successful transmutation the selection moves automatically to the transmuted item, instead of returning to the inventory
NOTE! ADD +++ Mouse Move: It's now impossible to attack while dancing
NOTE! ADD +++ Mouse Move: It's now impossible to dodge backwards while on pause
NOTE! ADD +++ Mouse: Use RMB to quickly unequip equipped items in the Inventory
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed displaying of Korean/Japanese characters as question marks in the chat
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed equipping of items from Transmutation interface
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed receiving of whispers and game invitations from blocked players
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed sending of invites to players who are already in the MP game
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed incorrect displaying of player name in MP games that he/she has just left
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bad refreshing of chat lists after None room has been selected
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue causing bad targeting in the Demon World
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a rare case causing Life Steal not to work in the Freakshow
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed active quest description disappearing from the UI for some quests
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Slay Lord Gabriel in Stage 2 Challenge
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a rare issue causing Chained Gargoyles to become unhitable after Demon Power use
NOTE! ADD +++ Know-It-All, Been There, Done That and Tenacious V achievements now ignore the existence of the Secret Pumpkin Level
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bad Z-orientation of Shotgun and Lightning Gun attack particles when there's big vertical difference between the hero and the target
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed unintentional resetting of local data (such as challenge progress) in multiplayer games
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed rare issue causing Apocalypse not to drop loot

NOTE! CHANGED Victor Vran, languages: Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Victor Vran, file_size: 4.1 GB ***TO*** 3.6 GB

[Note that the new patch (patch_victor_vran_2.7.0.13.exe) doesn't have a title; should probably be "Patch 2.05 build 160107"]

NOTE! CHANGED Chronology, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Hearts of Stone [DLC], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8)
high rated
mrkgnao: One what?
Flag or banner, but I guess your reply to Tannath means the answer is "no".
high rated
I wonder if flags will ever return from their holiday break.
Achtung!

The Void was removed from Steam due to legal problems. The GOG version might follow.

EDIT: I'm always the last person to know these things. Edited for accuracy.
Post edited January 09, 2016 by Tannath
Tannath: Achtung!

The Void was just removed from Steam due to legal problems. The GOG version is sure to follow.
It was removed a month ago not just now but yeah, there is a big risk of it being removed from GOG as well.

The Void was just removed from Steam due to legal problems. The GOG version is sure to follow.
Not just. It was removed 1 month ago due to issues with the game's second publisher; ND (Novyi Disk) Games who isn't the game's GOG publisher. Instead, that's bitComposer who is currently facing insolvency, so your warning is still not a bad one.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Grargar
To those concerned with slow patching, like with Turok taking so long to get updated. Venom has confirmed that (at-least in Galaxy) the process will be automated soon like Steam and devs will be able to push out updates themselves like they do on Steam. This will roll out in phases with certain devs getting access first.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_galaxy_beta_2/post3313
high rated
BKGaming: To those concerned with slow patching, like with Turok taking so long to get updated. Venom has confirmed that (at-least in Galaxy) the process will be automated soon like Steam and devs will be able to push out updates themselves like they do on Steam. This will roll out in phases with certain devs getting access first.

I'll assume that will leave the rest of us with even greater delays than now... The price of gaming offline I guess...

EDIT: And to clarify, I have no problems waiting. They definitely should be doing this to placate the steam base.
Post edited January 09, 2016 by budejovice
BKGaming: To those concerned with slow patching, like with Turok taking so long to get updated. Venom has confirmed that (at-least in Galaxy) the process will be automated soon like Steam and devs will be able to push out updates themselves like they do on Steam. This will roll out in phases with certain devs getting access first.

budejovice: I'll assume that will leave the rest of us with even greater delays than now... The price of gaming offline I guess...

EDIT: And to clarify, I have no problems waiting. They definitely should be doing this to placate the steam base.
It's possible they may automate the standalone installer process too. If they do I would like them to provide access to old patches as well as new patches in case a patch messes up your installation. But who knows...

The Void was removed from Steam due to legal problems. The GOG version might follow.

Thank you for the warning. Situation on GOG may be different, but I grabbed a copy just to make sure that I won't miss that game.

PaterAlf: Thank you for the warning. Situation on GOG may be different, but I grabbed a copy just to make sure that I won't miss that game.
I think it's great game, but it's not a game for everyone. Ice Pick Lodge games are like that.
budejovice: I'll assume that will leave the rest of us with even greater delays than now... The price of gaming offline I guess...

BKGaming: It's possible they may automate the standalone installer process too. If they do I would like them to provide access to old patches as well as new patches in case a patch messes up your installation. But who knows...
They really should on both counts: automate the standalone installer process (surely there's a way to automate wrapping any updates into a new installer), but keep old patches (both for rollback on Galaxy and in people's accounts) for as long as GOG exists and the dev allows.

(seems like good ideas to me, at least :P)
Post edited January 09, 2016 by tfishell

PaterAlf: Thank you for the warning. Situation on GOG may be different, but I grabbed a copy just to make sure that I won't miss that game.
Since it is possible to get this game cheaper new herre in Germany including the German version which is missing in GOG's version I won't buy.
I'm playing dices and hope a "Farewell Sale" from GOG...
Grargar: Instead, that's bitComposer who is currently facing insolvency, so your warning is still not a bad one.
The company got dissolved one year ago. There is a successor BitComposer Interactive GmbH.