It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kbnrylaec: No, it's still broken.
Can you please refresh your account & try again ?
All links are working for me.
kbnrylaec: No, it's still broken.
Edward_Carnby: Can you please refresh your account & try again ?
All links are working for me.
OK, I can download Imperator: Rome now, after gog.com/account/refresh.
And my Library counter down by 1, due to Spear of Destiny's integration into Wolfenstein 3D.
Crosspost from the free game thread:
A Hard West 2 entry has just appeared in my library, but I don't own the game.

It's just Hard West 2 for me as well. “You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code.” I suspect that it's something that's gone wrong somehow and not deliberate advertisements at the moment.
Edit: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/hard_west_2_appeared_in_my_account_i_never_bought_that_game
Post edited October 18, 2022 by mk47at
mk47at: Crosspost from the free game thread:
A Hard West 2 entry has just appeared in my library, but I don't own the game.

It's just Hard West 2 for me as well. “You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code.” I suspect that it's something that's gone wrong somehow and not deliberate advertisements at the moment.
mk47at: Edit: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/hard_west_2_appeared_in_my_account_i_never_bought_that_game
Might be bound to owning Hard West 1.
randomuser.833: Might be bound to owning Hard West 1.
It probably is, but just displaying a buy Hard West 2 button in the library is horrible.
Somethging happened to Wolfenstein 3D. Spear of Destiny is missing from my library and from the store. When trying to download the offline installer for the original Wolfenstein 3D I get a 404 error.
Post edited October 28, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Somethging happened to Wolfenstein 3D. Spear of Destiny is missing from my library and from the store. When trying to download the offline installer for the original Wolfenstein 3D I get a 404 error.
I just checked and Wolfenstein 3D is still in my library and downloadable. Wolfenstein - Spear Of Destiny is also there and downloadable. Both have changed from old gog versions (which I had downloaded some time ago) and now have normal version numbers.

My guess is that they were region locked for Germany and perhaps other places.
MarkoH01: Somethging happened to Wolfenstein 3D. Spear of Destiny is missing from my library and from the store. When trying to download the offline installer for the original Wolfenstein 3D I get a 404 error.
drrhodes: I just checked and Wolfenstein 3D is still in my library and downloadable. Wolfenstein - Spear Of Destiny is also there and downloadable. Both have changed from old gog versions (which I had downloaded some time ago) and now have normal version numbers.

If you refresh your account (https://www.gog.com/account/refresh), Spear of Destiny will in all likelihood disappear and Wolfenstein 3D installer will be replaced by a newer one. Think whether you want this before you do the refresh, though. In any case, backup your old installers for both games.
Post edited October 30, 2022 by mrkgnao
drrhodes: I just checked and Wolfenstein 3D is still in my library and downloadable. Wolfenstein - Spear Of Destiny is also there and downloadable. Both have changed from old gog versions (which I had downloaded some time ago) and now have normal version numbers.

They once were region locked in Germany but not anymore. Also, I had access before so that's not it. Anyway, since I posted several things have changed. I am able again to download the new Wolffenstein installer which combines Wolf3D and Spear of Destiny but omits the mission packs for SoD. On Galaxy both old installers are still shown but I am not able to download either of them. Like mrkgnao said, after refresh it is most likely that you will lose the SoD installer as well as this has been confirmed by other users in the meantime.
So basically there is 1441705226 which is the old package that was renamed from Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny to Wolfenstein 3D on 2022-09-15 and now only consists of 1778420505 which is the new game with the 18,9 mb installer. 1441705046 is the old Wolf 3d and 1441705126 is the old SoD – both have the old downloads and are removed during an account refresh which adds the 17… game. They are the previous content of the package.
mk47at: So basically there is 1441705226 which is the old package that was renamed from Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny to Wolfenstein 3D on 2022-09-15 and now only consists of 1778420505 which is the new game with the 18,9 mb installer. 1441705046 is the old Wolf 3d and 1441705126 is the old SoD – both have the old downloads and are removed during an account refresh which adds the 17… game. They are the previous content of the package.
Yes. Except that, if I understand Marko correctly --- I didn't test myself, as I'm not familiar with the games --- the new combined installer, while containing both 3D and SoD, now lacks the mission packs for SoD, which were present in the old SoD.
mrkgnao: Yes. Except that, if I understand Marko correctly --- I didn't test myself, as I'm not familiar with the games --- the new combined installer, while containing both 3D and SoD, now lacks the mission packs for SoD, which were present in the old SoD.
Exactly. The 18.9 mb installer is the bad egg, it lacks the sd2/sd3 files. That's the main problem of this switcheroo.
My profile page, and for a number of people on my friends list, now show that I own zero games. They're still in my library, it's just the counter itself that appears broken.
https://www.gog.com/u/SCPM
Attachments:
pic.jpg (123 Kb)
Post edited November 09, 2022 by SCPM
It is fine for me.
My own profile is normal, but I can confirm SCPM's shows '0 games' when I look at it.