It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: No problem with wishlisting on site here...
BKGaming: Yea seems to be an issue related to my acct, already contacted GOG. Thanks though.
check if your time and date and time zone on your computer is correct. I had the same problem a few months ago and that was the solution as weird as it sounds.
The library counter went down again, this time by 1.
Wasn't able to pin down what caused it (yet), but whatever it is it couldn't have happened prior to the last 24 hours.
mannefriedrich: The library counter went down again, this time by 1.
Wasn't able to pin down what caused it (yet), but whatever it is it couldn't have happened prior to the last 24 hours.
Turned out to be Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage which I think was automatically added to the library if you had pre-purchased Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed. Looks like it got temporarily removed from the library for some reason but has now been reinstated.
Library counter down by 1 again, possibly for a few days already.
Should be due to Spear of Destiny's integration into Wolfenstein 3D (was 1.4_[28045] at 13 MB, is now 1.4_[58806] at 18 MB) and the resulting removal of Spear of Destiny's separate library entry.
Imperator: Rome offline installers lead to gogbear. Maybe someone can check them?
blotunga: Imperator: Rome offline installers lead to gogbear. Maybe someone can check them?
Same here :(
'Imperator: Rome' downloads must be fixed.
Please - check it out.
Is it just me or is anyone else's Wishlist now randomly ordered?

I've always had it set up that the newest additions are at the top (Date Added option) but even after a refresh it is not doing as it should. The other two options seem to work alright it's just the Date Added that is not working for me. Only noticed this today when I went to check if I'd put a game on my wishlist.
Pajama: Is it just me or is anyone else's Wishlist now randomly ordered?

I've always had it set up that the newest additions are at the top (Date Added option) but even after a refresh it is not doing as it should. The other two options seem to work alright it's just the Date Added that is not working for me. Only noticed this today when I went to check if I'd put a game on my wishlist.
Same here.

Aye, wishlist sorting by date is busted since yesterday late evening for me. I thought it was just some brief hiccup with the database and/or timestamps, but it's still there. I have a decent mental image of the wishlist... this sudden change gave me some kind of mental exercise I didn't know I needed.

Have it sorted by title normally, which still seems fine, but if I switch to date added it's a mess, yep.
Payment options have added even more tracking and are completely broken for me now. Does anyone already has found out what domains need to be allowed to make the payment option menu work again (I only need paysafecard)?
Links within the shopping basket are broken. The language is included twice, leading to 404s.
Example
https://www.gog.com/en/en/game/underrail

They work in checkout though and in the store page.
The store is broken again . =(
Edward_Carnby: 'Imperator: Rome' downloads must be fixed.
Please - check it out.
No, it's still broken.