It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The link of Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (https://www.gog.com/game/herou_rogue_to_redemption) redirects me to the store page (https://www.gog.com/games).

Anyone else, or is it just me?
HypersomniacLive: The link of Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (https://www.gog.com/game/herou_rogue_to_redemption) redirects me to the store page (https://www.gog.com/games).

Anyone else, or is it just me?
I'm having this problem with every game on the site. Just started like 5-10 minutes before 4 PM (EST).

ETA: Everything is working for me again as of 4:06 PM (EST)
Post edited January 20, 2022 by Crowseye
Crowseye: I'm having this problem with every game on the site. Just started like 5-10 minutes before 4 PM (EST).
Aaand it worked for me just now. Try again?
drrhodes: I don't believe it counts. Gog sets bundles as separate games. Which is unfortunate, as games in bundles that I have bought separately still show the bundle as an un-owned item and offer to me for sale.
Some bundles do work like you'd expect on Steam, for example, which is why I'm unsure.
Post edited January 21, 2022 by _Auster_
drrhodes: I don't believe it counts. Gog sets bundles as separate games. Which is unfortunate, as games in bundles that I have bought separately still show the bundle as an un-owned item and offer to me for sale.
_Auster_: Some bundles do work like you'd expect on Steam, for example, which is why I'm unsure.
Unfortunately those are the exception, elements of a bundle or more complete edition not being listed as owned being the rule and a longstanding issue.
_Auster_: Some bundles do work like you'd expect on Steam, for example, which is why I'm unsure.
Cavalary: Unfortunately those are the exception, elements of a bundle or more complete edition not being listed as owned being the rule and a longstanding issue.
I wonder when they're gonna fix this and provide a long waited quality of life improvement for customers. Having to understand what you own and what not every time there's a sale is a hindrance and could lead to either purchasing a product twice or not purchasing it at all.
Another title where downloading a file results in a 404 error: Astrodogs Demo

It got marked as having a new update some time around yesterday, and when I tried downloading its only file, the installer itself, the site redirects me to a 404 error page.
I tried downloading it through gogrepo as well, but the script couldn't find the installer.
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
d6nxyzrwk: I would really appreciate it if someone could create a dummy NEW thread in the General Discussion forum, to see if this is global and hopefully temporary or something else.
Everything is good on my side.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/test_thread_2
Post edited January 30, 2022 by Edward_Carnby
d6nxyzrwk: I can't create any NEW threads in the general discussion section of the forum.
When I hit the Post my message button it only says "Please wait. Processing..." and nothing happens.
I can however edit or post in already created threads (weird).

I was suggested to report this issue in this thread.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks in advance.
Did your attempted post happen to contain any words that GOG might not like?

In a forum game thread, I tried to post a certain word for a piece of female anatomy (starts with a 'v'), but the forum wouldn't let me post, instead spinning forever. (Fortunately, I was able to salvage that post by using the word "uterus", which isn't blocked, instead.)
At some point even the number 91 was blacklisted (not anymore).

I think you can also encounter this issue if your post is too long and goes over the character limit.
Post edited January 30, 2022 by ConsulCaesar
GOG decided to "sync" after two months of gameplay (Kingdom Come Deliverance) and replaced my current saves with outdated cloud saves. Deleting GOG galaxy
d6nxyzrwk: Thank you to all who replied with feedback and possible causes/solutions.

Honestly, I don't know. The post is not long and it doesn't contain bad words.
Without me knowing it, it's possible it might contain words that are forbidden on this platform, but I have no way to tell.

Someone else suggested it might be a random bug already occurred in the past, so I will keep trying.

Thank you.
If it's a specific post you can't post, it is most likely something in it, such as either banned words, like it was suggested, or more commonly tag problems, like one not closed, or in case of threads a too long title, or an attachment that's too big (2 Mb is total, not per file). For all of those bar the title, you could try to post it in an existing thread as a test, and if it works edit it out if you don't want to leave it there. And if it does work in that case, it at least reduces the options to either title problem or a strange bug affecting your account's ability to start threads.