It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxgog:
This is much better done with variables though, as in adding ?lang=xx at the end instead of subfolders, which would avoid breaking links.
Cavalary: (...)
This is much better done with variables though, as in adding ?lang=xx at the end instead of subfolders, which would avoid breaking links.
Hello Cavalary!

Indeed, from a programming point of view I have to agree with you. And it would allow to define multiple variables independently, e.g. both language and currency.
For the end user, though, I think it is more intuitive with these type of subfolders (/en). But it does break existing links and bookmarks.

Thank you for the explanation!

Kind regards,
foxgog
I have one (not sure if more) thread greyed out as if there are no new posts I haven't read already, yet also a cog indicating a new reply to me (which I've obviously not checked yet).

Anyone else?
HypersomniacLive: I have one (not sure if more) thread greyed out as if there are no new posts I haven't read already, yet also a cog indicating a new reply to me (which I've obviously not checked yet).

Anyone else?
You mean this?
HypersomniacLive: I have one (not sure if more) thread greyed out as if there are no new posts I haven't read already, yet also a cog indicating a new reply to me (which I've obviously not checked yet).

Anyone else?
The new reply mark on a thread is generated by a post made after clicking to reply to one of yours, regardless of whether it includes a quote or not, while a quote added manually, without clicking that button, doesn't generate one, right? So you can have such a thread if somebody clicks that button, then deletes the quote entirely, so it may not be immediately obvious, or maybe even changes their mind or realizes they clicked by accident and the message doesn't refer to one of your posts at all, so it'll appear to be a buggy mark, thought it was in fact generated normally.
That doesn't explain it appearing on a thread marked as read, and that is a bug, and yep, one I have seen a few times recently. In itself, I mean, not necessarily related to replies, threads that had unread posts but weren't updated to show that they had them in the list, the last post time still being that of one I had already read.
_Auster_: You mean this?
No, I mean the "New reply" mark at the right of the actual thread title in the forum.

Cavalary: The new reply mark on a thread is generated by a post made after clicking to reply to one of yours, regardless of whether it includes a quote or not, while a quote added manually, without clicking that button, doesn't generate one, right? So you can have such a thread if somebody clicks that button, then deletes the quote entirely, so it may not be immediately obvious, or maybe even changes their mind or realizes they clicked by accident and the message doesn't refer to one of your posts at all, so it'll appear to be a buggy mark, thought it was in fact generated normally.
That doesn't explain it appearing on a thread marked as read, and that is a bug, and yep, one I have seen a few times recently. In itself, I mean, not necessarily related to replies, threads that had unread posts but weren't updated to show that they had them in the list, the last post time still being that of one I had already read.
I'm aware of all the various cases that generate the new reply mark, I think I've experienced pretty much every case you mentioned. This, however, was indeed a reply to me.
I've also seen threads get stuck in greyed out status, but not threads where I had a new reply, thus my posting here.
Post edited April 03, 2022 by HypersomniacLive
Library counter down by 2, due to the (temporary?) absence of The Elder Scrolls: Arena & The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall.
mannefriedrich: Library counter down by 2, due to the (temporary?) absence of The Elder Scrolls: Arena & The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall.
Everything good on my side.
Both games are on place, game counter is correct.

Try to refresh account.
Edward_Carnby: Everything good on my side.
Both games are on place, game counter is correct.

Try to refresh account.
Nope, refreshing is what makes them disappear. I had an automatic refresh today due to the Dying Light upgrade and after that, these two games were gone from my library. Not a big deal though, I already grabbed them again. xD
mannefriedrich: Library counter down by 2, due to the (temporary?) absence of The Elder Scrolls: Arena & The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall.
I thought the number went down but couldn't figure it out what happened. When i bought some games a month ago i think the number was weird.
But now i see it they removed arena and daggerfall from my account just because they made it for free on the site.
Not like i care for having it on gog since better features exists for daggerfallsetup that i can find.
Also i didn't try arena yet but i found daggerfall to be a pretty good game.

I had the games for free before here since buying bethesda games gave me free arena and daggerfall before but gog adding it directly to the store for free and is somehow gone from my library.
Post edited June 09, 2022 by Fonzer
Hustlefan: Nope, refreshing is what makes them disappear. I had an automatic refresh today due to the Dying Light upgrade and after that, these two games were gone from my library. Not a big deal though, I already grabbed them again. xD
Ha! You're correct my friend. =)

Refreshing the account made both game dissapear & now I can't have it back due to stupid sanctions. xD
Not quite "break", but Golf Club Wasteland includes, according to its description, its OST and a graphic novel as goodies, and yet there is no "goodies" section in the store page.

(Or did GOG drop the goodies section idea as well?)
I'm not sure whether this is a glitch or some strange deliberate change, but on the first page of the forum, I'm seeing every thread title bolded unless it's a sticky or a [Forum game].

The second page looks normal.
VanishedOne: I'm not sure whether this is a glitch or some strange deliberate change, but on the first page of the forum, I'm seeing every thread title bolded unless it's a sticky or a [Forum game].

The second page looks normal.
It's because the title of today's "NEWS: Weekly Sale: surreal and psychological games up to 90% off" thread is improperly bolded, so every thread following it --- as well as every post within that thread --- appears bolded.
The list of current bestsellers on the front page seems to be not working correctly. If I'm not mistaken, it should show a top ten but it's only a top eight instead.