It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HunchBluntley: I've been getting poorly-framed, unscrollable search results dropdowns when searching via the nave bar in Firefox for at least the last several days. (By poorly-framed, I mean that the price boxes are shifted slightly rightward, with the edge just getting clipped off at the end of the panel.) This only seems to happen when there are enough results that it should be scrollable; otherwise, everthing's aligned normally.
Anyone else getting this?
No. All good here. FF 87.0 on Win7.

HunchBluntley: I suppose I might as well also mention that I've gotten the "never-ending forum reply notification dot" bug for the second time in about a month just now. The previous time, it seems to have been related to the deletion of some thread I had posted in long before, but this time, that doesn't seem to have occurred, so who knows what summoned the bug.
This has been affecting many, myself included. Just in case you missed it, there's a thread about it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/heres_how_to_remove_permanent_forum_reply_notification
Post edited April 09, 2021 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Just in case you missed it, there's a thread about that:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/heres_how_to_remove_permanent_forum_reply_notification
Yep, just had to hunt that down a little while ago to get it taken care of again (and bookmarked it this time for good measure). Thanks anyway.

EDIT: Until very recently, I seem to have been strangely immune to this particular problem, except when I happened to have both posted and had an unread reply in a thread that got deleted. That doesn't seem to have happened today, though, so I don't know what's changed.
It's probably just as well I only infrequently post in the general forum anymore.
Post edited April 09, 2021 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: I've been getting poorly-framed, unscrollable search results dropdowns when searching via the nave bar in Firefox for at least the last several days. (By poorly-framed, I mean that the price boxes are shifted slightly rightward, with the edge just getting clipped off at the end of the panel.) This only seems to happen when there are enough results that it should be scrollable; otherwise, everthing's aligned normally.
Anyone else getting this?
Yes. I've had this same issue for the past few days in Chrome in Windows 10 with both AF and BE active. I haven't tried disabling them.
HunchBluntley: I suppose I might as well also mention that I've gotten the "never-ending forum reply notification dot" bug for the second time in about a month just now. The previous time, it seems to have been related to the deletion of some thread I had posted in long before, but this time, that doesn't seem to have occurred, so who knows what summoned the bug.
I never had this issue at all until the most recent big sale. That's when it started for me, and I still have to enter that line of code to remove it, occasionally multiple times.
I've noticed the GOG search results are cut-off as well. If I search for something that has more than 6 entries, I have no way of scrolling to the bottom of the search. I'm using Firefox.
IronArcturus: I've noticed the GOG search results are cut-off as well. If I search for something that has more than 6 entries, I have no way of scrolling to the bottom of the search. I'm using Firefox.
Actually, now it's happening to me too.
The download link for the "Patch (1.0.6.0001 to 1.0.6.0016)" of Dungeon Rats is broken (error 404).
A small bug in the great scheme of things, but why on Earth is Trails of Cold Steel III in the list of recent releases?
finkleroy: I never had this issue at all until the most recent big sale. That's when it started for me, and I still have to enter that line of code to remove it, occasionally multiple times.
It's like a switch has been flipped for me. Since the day I posted that, I've had the dot stick around after every time I get a reply.
VanishedOne: A small bug in the great scheme of things, but why on Earth is Trails of Cold Steel III in the list of recent releases?
At this point, I don't know if a single one of the "sort by" settings displays things in a reliably accurate, useful order.
Post edited April 10, 2021 by HunchBluntley
IronArcturus: I've noticed the GOG search results are cut-off as well. If I search for something that has more than 6 entries, I have no way of scrolling to the bottom of the search. I'm using Firefox.
I was looking for this issue before i comment.
It's true on the gog forum you can't search for games with the magnifying glass icon close to the basket if there are too many since the scrolling doesn't work to bottom. But if you search it anywhere else like on the store of games library i think you can scroll down then.
I post this here, as i do not want to spam offtopic in the thread "The "what did just update?" thread"
(& hoping that this here is the right place):

I did not get any blue dot for informations in my library as of todays mentioned updated games.

Is this just me or...?
Paraharaha: I post this here, as i do not want to spam offtopic in the thread "The "what did just update?" thread"
(& hoping that this here is the right place):

I did not get any blue dot for informations in my library as of todays mentioned updated games.

Is this just me or...?
Which games? As there are some that never get flags...
Post edited May 04, 2021 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Which games? As there are some that never get flags...
You´re right - should have mentioned that from the beginning. :-)

STAR WARS®: TIE Fighter (1998)
STAR WARS®: X-Wing (1998)
The Uncertain: Light At The End

"As there are some that never get flags.." -> Oh, there are? Did not know that.

Thank you for helping.
Post edited May 04, 2021 by Paraharaha
high rated
mrkgnao: Which games? As there are some that never get flags...
Paraharaha: You´re right - should have mentioned that from the beginning. :-)

STAR WARS®: TIE Fighter (1998)
STAR WARS®: X-Wing (1998)
The Uncertain: Light At The End

"As there are some that never get flags.." -> Oh, there are? Did not know that.

Thank you for helping.
Basically, any game that has different store and library IDs never gets update flags. These would primarily be:
1) Unbundled games, namely games that have one store entry, but multiple library boxes (e.g. Ultima 4+5+6).
2) Games that were once sold under one ID (e.g. preorder, post-release bundle) but now under another
3) Games that some people got from elsewhere (i.e. not bought on GOG), especially kickstarted games

The two STAR WARS above are examples of #1, I know. The Uncertain is an example of #2, I believe.

So I wouldn't expect flags for these. Need to wait until a "normal" game you own is updated.
Post edited May 04, 2021 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Basically, any game that has different store and library IDs never gets update flags. These would primarily be:
1) Unbundled games, namely games that have one store entry, but multiple library boxes (e.g. Ultima 4+5+6).
2) Games that were once sold under one ID (e.g. preorder, post-release bundle) but now under another
3) Games that some people got from elsewhere (i.e. not bought on GOG), especially kickstarted games

The two STAR WARS above are examples of #1, I know. The Uncertain is an example of #2, I believe.

So I wouldn't expect flags for these. Need to wait until a "normal" game you own is updated.
Ok, did not know any of that - thank you very much for explaining. Much appreciated. :-)
I keep that in mind & will will check my library next days.

Thank you! :-)
Post edited May 04, 2021 by Paraharaha
mrkgnao: So I wouldn't expect flags for these. Need to wait until a "normal" game you own is updated.
Hey there,

i don't like to leave a topic half-open, especially when someone has helped me to understand things detailed like you did - so please kindly allow a quick little update: yes, I received updates/blue dots today. Not for the games mentioned above, but for another one (Loop Hero).
So in the future I will not "blindly" rely on the blue notifications as before. :-)
Thanks again. :-)