It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My wishlist includes Shadow Warrior 2013 (I own it) with a price of TBA, and the removed-from-catalogue Dark Matter.
In case of Star Vikings Forever – the game:
a) supports Linux according to the game page
b) does not support Linux according to search results
Check the screenshot attached.
Attachments:
svf.png (216 Kb)
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: In case of Star Vikings Forever – the game:
a) supports Linux according to the game page
b) does not support Linux according to search results
Check the screenshot attached.
Strictly speaking, according to the game page, it does not support Linux. See "Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)" --- no mention of Linux.

It does have Linux system requirements, though, because it does indeed (probably) work on Linux. The bug is (probably) in the wrong "Works on", which is what is also used for the search results.

BTW, the game also works on Mac, but this is neither mentioned in the "Works On", nor in the "System Requirements".

These kinds of bugs (wrong game page information) are hardly worth mentioning; there are so many of those that it's impossible to keep track.

P.S. GOG has default values for many of its fields (e.g. "TEST DEVELOPER" for the developer field) and every so often, for reasons unknown, a field reverts to the default and stays there for months or years, until someone (other than MaGog and me) notices it. The default for the "Works on" field was until recently "Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)", hence the bug. I believe now it is "Windows (7, 8, 10)", as these have been popping up in more recent bugs.
Post edited October 01, 2020 by mrkgnao
I've notified Support about the odd case of that in the past. What's especially annoying is that it affects search filters, in collections of owned games as well as the catalogue.
I'm the only one or main page is broken ATM ?
Edward_Carnby: I'm the only one or main page is broken ATM ?
Main page isn't broken for me, but my bookmark is. White space where games should be.
https://www.gog.com/games?system=windows_10,windows_7,windows_8,windows_vista,windows_xp&sort=date&page=1&price=free&language=en

Also, other user profiles just give a complete blank page.
Same here, maybe something's in the works...or borked.
Nope. There's a whole lot of stuff that just won't load atm. Inlcuding info on new releases and all.

It's the same in Galaxy. The store itself seems to be borked right now.
Post edited October 15, 2020 by Nergal01
Same here, main site and game pages don't load properly with buy buttons completely missing.

The add post pop up is taking up the entire screen for some reason also when it normally is a small window.
Looks like it's fixed now.
Main page is still broken for me. Cleaned cache and all. Still broken.

Account pages are fine. Wishlist seems fine, too. Individual pages are fine. It's mostly the main page that's broken.
Broken for me on Firefox on a windows PC and on an Android phone. Now on sale panels are blank, Recommended for you panels are blank, News is blank. All else on the main page and individual item pages seem to work.
Last night I think something happened with Galaxy....integrations-wise.

I noticed there was some trouble updating the information. Some of it was there, but not the freshly added games I had on, particularly Steam.

After several tries, I noticed another issue, and one I highly suspect - it apparently locked me out of the Steam client. First time that's ever happened to me.

But if this is a pattern, there is going to be a problem if other platforms have a similar reaction to whatever the integrations are trying to do to extract info.
Front page is broken for me, too. (Latest stable Firefox, Windows 8.)
HunchBluntley: Front page is broken for me, too. (Latest stable Firefox, Windows 8.)
Still broken for me now.