It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: Lately, the main forum index page (the one that lists the forums) has been rather slow and occasionally returning the GOG bear.
Lucky you ;)
Here it takes a very long time to load, and occasionally (roughly 1 time out of 10) does *not* return the GOG bear…
vv221: Lucky you ;)
Here it takes a very long time to load, and occasionally (roughly 1 time out of 10) does *not* return the GOG bear…
That one usually works for me, but Forum Replies hasn't been working for at least two weeks now.
I recently got a few 503 errors (guru meditation); the system must have been too busy to even return the GOG bear.
toxicTom: That one usually works for me, but Forum Replies hasn't been working for at least two weeks now.
The list of forums fails for me only when I am connected to my account, so it may be related to the huge list of "favourite" topics I have. I follow all ./play.it topics I opened in game-specific subforums, and there are dozens of them.
It took them a month to fix it, but I'm happy to see that clicking on Forum Replies now brings up replies instead of a GOG bear 404 page. Hopefully this is a sign they're getting through COVID induced development and support backlog on the way back to normalcy.

+1
PhedaPuten: I just added the freebie "Signs of the Sojourner: Prologue" to my shopping cart. However, can't complete checkout - the "Pay for your order now" button is grayed out (actually 'greened out').

After repeated attempts to make this work, my "Orders History" page now shows FIVE 'pending' orders for the same game. Each has a "Complete this order" button, which returns me to the unfunctional checkout page.

EDIT: logging out and back in did NOT solve the issue. Checkout still frozen.
twifight: I had the same.
I left the checkout page
I reloaded the checkout page
I then checked the gift order checkbox
I then unchecked the gift order checkbox

And then, for whatever reason, the purchase for free button was active.
I am also still experiencing this issue when completing an order for free game demos and the gift this item box is ALSO grayed out for me... it's very frustrating. I made a ticket to let gog support know about the problem.
The VISA Morta thing on the front page when clicked on, the page that comes up is in French instead of English. No idea what it is promoting or whatever as I don't speak French and my language is configured to be English.
skeletonbow: The VISA Morta thing on the front page when clicked on, the page that comes up is in French instead of English. No idea what it is promoting or whatever as I don't speak French and my language is configured to be English.
This is normal GOG behaviour. It's not specific to that page. It can happen on any page.

What you can do:
1. Clear your browser cache and try again.
2. Try a different browser.
3. Wait a while and try again.
skeletonbow: The VISA Morta thing on the front page when clicked on, the page that comes up is in French instead of English. No idea what it is promoting or whatever as I don't speak French and my language is configured to be English.
https://lp.gog.com/en/visa
That might just be a temporary glitch but currently the search doesn't find any games and if you try to browse all games in the store you'll find that the story is completely empty.
- my wishlist just had some new games that I'm 100% didn't wish (incluing "pinatas" heh)
- both the wishlist and my list of owned games are now sorted by "newest first", but I've chosen "Sort By: Title"
Geralt_of_Rivia: That might just be a temporary glitch but currently the search doesn't find any games and if you try to browse all games in the store you'll find that the story is completely empty.
And that includes search in one's game collection being broken: the games are listed, so it's not as bad as the empty catalogue, but searches return the entire list.
No kidding. This is a mess. Assume anniversary sale coming, but did they have to break the site yet again for it?

... Wonder if it means a new redesign. *shudder*
Catalogue search now seems semi-there: "dis" gets results, but "dish" gets nothing when it should find the Dishonored games; "th" gets results but nothing for "thi" which should find Thief. Maybe they're re-indexing or something?
Post edited September 28, 2020 by VanishedOne
LGGOG: - my wishlist just had some new games that I'm 100% didn't wish (incluing "pinatas" heh)
- both the wishlist and my list of owned games are now sorted by "newest first", but I've chosen "Sort By: Title"
I'm seeing this too. I can't sort my library, it seems to be fixed on purchase date no matter what I select, and I can't search it.

My wishlist also seems to be fixed on sort by last added no matter what I try to change it to. It's also got random games I listed as pre-order, some of which I already own.