It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PhedaPuten: yadda yadda ydìadda
strange indeed! <we could try this way: check gift this order and gift it to your email?
Then you might be able to redeem it with a code.
Post edited June 29, 2020 by Dogmaus
high rated
PhedaPuten: I just added the freebie "Signs of the Sojourner: Prologue" to my shopping cart. However, can't complete checkout - the "Pay for your order now" button is grayed out (actually 'greened out').

After repeated attempts to make this work, my "Orders History" page now shows FIVE 'pending' orders for the same game. Each has a "Complete this order" button, which returns me to the unfunctional checkout page.

EDIT: logging out and back in did NOT solve the issue. Checkout still frozen.
Sent you a gift code for "Signs of the Sojourner: Prologue" via PM.
Post edited June 30, 2020 by mrkgnao
PhedaPuten: I just added the freebie "Signs of the Sojourner: Prologue" to my shopping cart. However, can't complete checkout - the "Pay for your order now" button is grayed out (actually 'greened out').

After repeated attempts to make this work, my "Orders History" page now shows FIVE 'pending' orders for the same game. Each has a "Complete this order" button, which returns me to the unfunctional checkout page.

I had the same.
I left the checkout page
I reloaded the checkout page
I then checked the gift order checkbox
I then unchecked the gift order checkbox

And then, for whatever reason, the purchase for free button was active.

twifight: I had the same.
I left the checkout page
I reloaded the checkout page
I then checked the gift order checkbox

And then, for whatever reason, the purchase for free button was active.
I just simply removed it from the cart, then put it back up again.

I had the same issue. When I selected and cleared the gift checkbox, the Complete button became active and I could finish the transaction.
mrkgnao: Sent you a gift code for "Signs of the Sojourner: Prologue" via PM.
Why I didn't think about it. But not all users can receive PM by default. I thought I needed their email.
twifight: I then checked the gift order checkbox
Checking and unchecking the gift order button also worked for me. It seems to be the easiest way to work around this bug.
I have dot indicating "forum replies" and cannot get rid of it for 2 days...
ciemnogrodzianin: I have dot indicating "forum replies" and cannot get rid of it for 2 days...
Same here, whenever I click on Forum Replies for several days now I get a 404 GOG bear screen.
ciemnogrodzianin:
ciemnogrodzianin: I have dot indicating "forum replies" and cannot get rid of it for 2 days...
skeletonbow: Same here, whenever I click on Forum Replies for several days now I get a 404 GOG bear screen.
This should help with the dot:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/heres_how_to_remove_permanent_forum_reply_notification

My Posts/Forum Replies do load... sometimes...
Thanks for the solution. I'll try as soon as I switch to desktop browser.

By the way - for a few days https://www.gog.com/forum/myrecentposts link does not work. After a minute of loading it just returns GOG bear in my case.
Word Assiociation Game -> GogBear
Forum Replies -> GogBear
Completing an order -> Endlessly spinning circle

I suspect GOG is doing some big updating bts, but this really gets annoying.
Lately, the main forum index page (the one that lists the forums) has been rather slow and occasionally returning the GOG bear. (This is especially true if I just left click on the menu at the top instead of right clicking and choosing "open in new tab".)
My avatar, next to my name in the menu, is broken too on the forum. This is quite a lot of broken things, even by GOG standards.
I'm getting an infinitely spinning circle when I try to buy something: on the Galaxy client as well as a browser, so it doesn't seem related to the script-blocker problems from https://www.gog.com/forum/general/new_card_payments_operator_on_gogcom_4795a/post51

Edit: okay, it seems to have been a bug with the CCV handling. I eventually noticed the radio button for my card didn't seem to be checked; when I clicked it I ended up being asked for a CCV and then the payment was able to complete. The bug is in the page's failure to grey out the make-a-payment button until it has the card details it wants.
Post edited July 12, 2020 by VanishedOne