It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: All of a sudden I'm having trouble with the game pages.

They look all screwed up, either taking forever to load or loading with pics in the wrong place, code showing, all messed up.

Am I alone here?
No trouble here. Is this still happening? Try deleting the browser cache.
tinyE: All of a sudden I'm having trouble with the game pages.

They look all screwed up, either taking forever to load or loading with pics in the wrong place, code showing, all messed up.

Am I alone here?
ArachnosX: No trouble here. Is this still happening? Try deleting the browser cache.
off and on
it's not keeping me from purchasing and I've found if I F5 enough it loads okay.
It might be my location, This time of year is terrible for satellite internet.
ArachnosX: No trouble here. Is this still happening? Try deleting the browser cache.
tinyE: off and on
it's not keeping me from purchasing and I've found if I F5 enough it loads okay.
Does look like CSS not loading, likely to happen in case of bad connections.
tinyE: off and on
Cavalary: Does look like CSS not loading, likely to happen in case of bad connections.
that MUST be it,

It's clear skies right now and everything is loading fine.
I had a thread disappear when changing my forum title shortly after making it.

The thread(which I redid) was about users appearing as all offline in the forum threads even when they are online, in case anyone wants to know/staff sees this. I am using chromium(chrome) and Win10, and it was working fine a few days ago.

Addition: And also some threads in my pinned(favorites) list show as having replies(bright white) yet they have no new replies at all.
Post edited October 27, 2019 by GameRager
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I wasn't aware that such issues existed before the Sep 25 bug. Have you filed a support ticket, and if yes, what was GOG's response?
Filing a ticket for such a minor issue? I've given up on GOG's web site, even more after the last big change where they've thrown away browser compatibility. I do not have the impression they are much interested in such feedback and already would be happy when they at least would fix the most glaring issues.
Wallet funds will expire. This can't possibly be true can it? If you have own cash plus free cash, until it hits zero it doesn't expire right?
Post edited November 10, 2019 by timmy010
Website unresponsive, either DDoS or a server crash. Several other sites work perfectly.

And after close to two hours all works again.

Same (?) long error code popped up lots of times.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by Themken
When posting a reply, if one messes the brackets/tags, it hangs as it should, but it you correct the problems and copy it/refresh the window/paste it and try submitting it also hangs......even if all errors you made have been fixed. At that point one has to copy the new reply post into a new post window in the thread or re do the reply entirely.
Themken: Website unresponsive, either DDoS or a server crash. Several other sites work perfectly.

And after close to two hours all works again.

Same (?) long error code popped up lots of times.
Same here.
Account page or forum working fine (more or less), but store page is unresponsive.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by Edward_Carnby
Here we go again, same issue as five hours ago. Now it sure looks like an attack.

Mitigations should be turned on but maybe they do not have any in place.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by Themken
Themken: Here we go again, same issue as five hours ago. Now it sure looks like an attack.

Mitigations should be turned on but maybe they do not have any in place.
It works fine for me now.
Edward_Carnby: It works fine for me now.
Same here.
timmy010: Wallet funds will expire on the 27th December 2019. This can't possibly be true can it? If you have own cash plus free cash, until it hits zero it doesn't expire right?
Wouldn't that only apply to your funds obtained from the fair price package? Those are after all valid for 12 months since the last purchase granting them, and that program ended in March, so maybe Dec 2018 was when you made the last purchase granting such funds? And since there can be no more granted in that manner after that, the expiration date doesn't extend.
OK firstly the embedded videos in the game pages aren't loading anymore. Yes my Firefox isn't the latest version but that's only because Mozilla currently has quality issues. Once this is resolved I'll update. No other pages have issues. On my android device clicking YouTube videos in the game pages does nothing. Again chrome isn't the latest but it honestly isn't that old version. I don't think blaming browser versions is an excuse. The non YouTube video versions are what, animated gifs? Should these really be a problem? I don't think so