It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Games in library are shuffled (seemingly) random whenever the page is reloaded. This happens regardless of the chosen sort order and also on Galaxy.. Also see here.
Pajama: Same here - why can't they leave things that work alone and maybe try and concentrate on the gazillion things that are broken on the site...
Sometimes if you try to fix one thing - or even add another - things that were completely in order could break. So this probably was never intended to happen at all.
MarkoH01: Sometimes if you try to fix one thing - or even add another - things that were completely in order could break. So this probably was never intended to happen at all.
Yes, I think you're more than likely right :)
high rated
Pajama: Same here - why can't they leave things that work alone and maybe try and concentrate on the gazillion things that are broken on the site...
Maybe ask GOG's Top Men™?
Yep, all messed up, wishlist too... Lovely...
Pajama: why can't they leave things that work alone and maybe try and concentrate on the gazillion things that are broken on the site...
The problem is that the library doesn't "work" since the unbundling and the relaunch (no manual sorting, weird order when sorting by title). But I agree, they could've tried to keep it in its semi-fucked state :/
real.geizterfahr: The problem is that the library doesn't "work" since the unbundling and the relaunch (no manual sorting, weird order when sorting by title). But I agree, they could've tried to keep it in its semi-fucked state :/
I made tags and had it sorted by tag order, so it was sorted by tag and then purchase date, newest first, and that always worked right so far.
real.geizterfahr: The problem is that the library doesn't "work" since the unbundling and the relaunch (no manual sorting, weird order when sorting by title). But I agree, they could've tried to keep it in its semi-fucked state :/
Cavalary: I made tags and had it sorted by tag order, so it was sorted by tag and then purchase date, newest first, and that always worked right so far.
Sonds like a workaround to "fix" what GOG "broke" ;)

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care (anymore) about the missing manual sorting. It's just a cosmetic thing... It's just that this was the first time that I saw someone saying that the library "worked".
It seems I wasn't using the library to its full potential - just had it set up with latest purchase first - which always worked perfectly so had no idea about all the other issues. Guess you live and learn :)
Pajama: It seems I wasn't using the library to its full potential - just had it set up with latest purchase first - which always worked perfectly so had no idea about all the other issues. Guess you live and learn :)
Don't listen to me, the library serves its purpose. I've set it to sort by purchase date too. I just got reminded that a few years ago we were able to sort it manually, which was really awesome.
real.geizterfahr: Don't listen to me, the library serves its purpose. I've set it to sort by purchase date too. I just got reminded that a few years ago we were able to sort it manually, which was really awesome.
Well, that rather diminishes the impact of the term "awesome", but yep, definitely was a nice feature. Even forgot why they broke it, but I'm sure it wasn't anything needed or particularly useful.
Hmmm, no idea what's causing it. It appears to be the order the games arrive from the server in so it's presumably a server side issue rather than some changes to the HTML / Javascript on the site.
little nightmares upside down teapot - preorder exclusive - is missing from library download
Until recently, the list sorted reasonably. Now I just noticed that games with updates don't appear in the list if you look at your collection using the "my Collection" drop down just above the games, but do if you use the "Games" one from under your name...

In addition to the no longer sorting alphabetically. It used to be with the full name, but not any more... sadly.
The sorting algorithm of GOG Library keep changing.
I reload 3 times and get 3 different sorting results.
high rated
Cavalary: Well, that rather diminishes the impact of the term "awesome", but yep, definitely was a nice feature. Even forgot why they broke it, but I'm sure it wasn't anything needed or particularly useful.
Here's why manual sorting was dropped [emphasis added]:
-- Manual sorting is no more. We have decided to skip this functionality because it was beyond our reach to deliver the quality we wanted to. [...]
Now look at the "quality they wanted", and presumably achieved, for sorting by title, and order/placement of unbundled games.