It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Is anyone else missing the number of games in their account drop-down menu in the nav-bar?
Me. With and without BE or AF activated.
It looks fine here though (running Pale Moon if that helps narrow anything down).
It looks fine here, too, with Chrome, BE, AF and Tampermonkey.
Must be browser-dependent, then.

Neither I with Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit), nor my little helper with Chromium Version 64.0.3282.140 (Developer Build) (64-bit), both on Arch Linux, can see the number of games on our libraries or wishlists. :\
muntdefems: Must be browser-dependent, then.

Neither I with Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit), nor my little helper with Chromium Version 64.0.3282.140 (Developer Build) (64-bit), both on Arch Linux, can see the number of games on our libraries or wishlists. :\
Or one of those bugs that hit people randomly whenever GOG's running a big sale?

toxicTom: Chats declared conversations of both yesterday and the day before as "yesterday". Before that it shows only the date, which is correct.
Wrote a ticket...

Datetime calculations are tricky ;-)
This seems to have been fixed, though mine said "a day ago" earlier.

HypersomniacLive: Or one of those bugs that hit people randomly whenever GOG's running a big sale?
Or this, yeah. I think I've never been afected by one of those before. My first almost-custom-made bug, how thrilling! :P
muntdefems: Or this, yeah. I think I've never been afected by one of those before. My first almost-custom-made bug, how thrilling! :P
Just watch out it doesn't become the norm; I get one every sale. ;-)

On Firefox 58.0.2, I can see the numbers on my library and wallet from before the sale, but have not been updated after making a purchase during the sale.

You are not alone, exact problem here :S

I'm browsing right now with Firefox quantum also.

Also, what's with all those internal game updates from GOG? I suddenly have 30 updated games at the same time and, although not all have changelog, those which have says internal update no game changes.
Kakarot96: Also, what's with all those internal game updates from GOG? I suddenly have 30 updated games at the same time and, although not all have changelog, those which have says internal update no game changes.
Apparently changes to installers, different compression algorithm, splitting the exe from the archive in some cases where they had been one file, saw something about removing Foxit... One post was here.
Kakarot96: Also, what's with all those internal game updates from GOG? I suddenly have 30 updated games at the same time and, although not all have changelog, those which have says internal update no game changes.
Cavalary: Apparently changes to installers, different compression algorithm, splitting the exe from the archive in some cases where they had been one file, saw something about removing Foxit... One post was here.
Sorry i'm a bit late but thank you, that's interesting and i agree with poster in the other thread that original timestamp is important to keep track of versions for mods without having to install the game to see the 'real' version.

Thanks again

Oh, and the problem with the browser it is already solved so it probably was something to do with GOG and new sales. My first time experiencing this bug :D
Just did a forum search for 'wishlist'.

Normally it presents results with the search object in the title and then threads that contain the search object.

This time and all other searches I;ve done this morning, it;s returning:

- Some threads that contain the search object

- Threads with the search object in the title

- Other threads that contain the search object

Hope this helps

Oh and I can't find any of the general "Why can't we get website features that we request on the wishlist?" threads so I'm just going to leave this here:

https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/964548694816194562

Back to sweeping....
Games in library are shuffled (seemingly) random whenever the page is reloaded. This happens regardless of the chosen sort order and also on Galaxy.. Also see here.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Games in library are shuffled (seemingly) random whenever the page is reloaded. This happens regardless of the chosen sort order and also on Galaxy.. Also see here.
I just finally reviewed mine and it looks like the same output of my wishlist search.

Part of the list is in order.

The rest is mixed up.

edit: Firefox 46.0.1 on Windows 10. No assistance scripts or plugins running.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by drmike
MarkoH01: Games in library are shuffled (seemingly) random whenever the page is reloaded. This happens regardless of the chosen sort order and also on Galaxy.. Also see here.
Same here - why can't they leave things that work alone and maybe try and concentrate on the gazillion things that are broken on the site...