It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: GOG Math Grade Rating: F-

For several days the website has been telling me I have 14 notifications. Attached is an image of what it looks like now.

*snip*
I'd send a letter to support expressed algebraically:

Dear X,

Y
HypersomniacLive: Sorry to hear that nth helps, If it's any consolation, my chat notifications usually don't show on any page other than the chat page itself, which is pointless and stupid.

I was trying to figure out what the point of friends is, and not finding a good one, was flirting with staying friendless; the PMs migration made the point pretty clear. Will shift through my pending friends invites shortly.
Ugh! Dammit, I'm not getting any notifications at all now. Chat thing is working just like for you, so I'm not ignoring you. Bloody hell. I'll get back to you in a bit. Wife just got home and it's time for a drink and dinner.
Fun new thing: clicking on post #8952 in The "what did just update?" thread takes me to page 180 instead of 179. Any of the last five posts goes to the following page instead of staying on the correct page.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Gydion
Gydion: Fun new thing: clicking on post #8952 in The "what did just update?" thread takes me to page 180 instead of 179. Any of the last five posts goes to the following page instead of staying on the correct page.
That's probably because the thread has 6 moderator-deleted posts. Note that the last post is #8959, yet the thread has "8953 posts".
mrkgnao: That's probably because the thread has 6 moderator-deleted posts. Note that the last post is #8959, yet the thread has "8953 posts".
Interesting. Back on page 75 it's only the last three.
mrkgnao: That's probably because the thread has 6 moderator-deleted posts. Note that the last post is #8959, yet the thread has "8953 posts".
Gydion: Interesting. Back on page 75 it's only the last three.
Depending on what you mean by page 75 (74-75 shift or 75-76 shift?), the delta there is four for page 75 (first post is #3705 instead of #3701) or three for page 74 (first post is #3654 instead of #3651). Interesting.
Gydion: Fun new thing: clicking on post #8952 in The "what did just update?" thread takes me to page 180 instead of 179. Any of the last five posts goes to the following page instead of staying on the correct page.
Happens to me when logged in and using the 50posts/page setting. But if I change my setting to 20posts/page it takes me right to that post. It also works correctly when logged out.

So, my guess is that the root of the problem might be a bit more complicated than just moderator-deleted posts.

I've experienced the same problem with links to specific posts from PM messages when on the 50posts/page setting, need to test if changing the setting makes any difference.
HypersomniacLive: Happens to me when logged in and using the 50posts/page setting. But if I change my setting to 20posts/page it takes me right to that post. It also works correctly when logged out.

So, my guess is that the root of the problem might be a bit more complicated than just moderator-deleted posts.

I've experienced the same problem with links to specific posts from PM messages when on the 50posts/page setting, need to test if changing the setting makes any difference.
Curiouser and curiouser.
mrkgnao: Curiouser and curiouser.
I run a test for links from PM messages with all the available settings for posts/page - none of the settings results into being correctly taken to the linked post. And the results are also off when logged out.

The same link posted in a new message also doesn't direct properly, while other (newer) linked posts do.

Possible conclusion - links form PM messages suffer from a different issue?
More subforum weirdness: according to the thread listing, http://www.gog.com/forum/deadly_premonition_directors_cut/car_sounds_driving_me_insane has no replies. (It has three.)
mrkgnao: Depending on what you mean by page 75 (74-75 shift or 75-76 shift?), the delta there is four for page 75 (first post is #3705 instead of #3701) or three for page 74 (first post is #3654 instead of #3651). Interesting.
Let's go with option two. That way I can still count. See post #3697 and look at the post below it.

HypersomniacLive: Happens to me when logged in and using the 50posts/page setting. But if I change my setting to 20posts/page it takes me right to that post. It also works correctly when logged out.

Yes, I forgot to mention this. The post # where this happens will change based on where the pages "line up". It will still take you to the next page for the last N posts on the page. The page indexing appears to be including the spam posts rather than excluding them as before.

HypersomniacLive: I've experienced the same problem with links to specific posts from PM messages when on the 50posts/page setting, need to test if changing the setting makes any difference.
I didn't follow this. This is something in the Chat page?
mrkgnao: Depending on what you mean by page 75 (74-75 shift or 75-76 shift?), the delta there is four for page 75 (first post is #3705 instead of #3701) or three for page 74 (first post is #3654 instead of #3651). Interesting.
Gydion: Let's go with option two. That way I can still count. See post #3697 and look at the post below it.
Yep. That's one of the moderator-deleted posts.
VanishedOne: More subforum weirdness: according to the thread listing, http://www.gog.com/forum/deadly_premonition_directors_cut/car_sounds_driving_me_insane has no replies. (It has three.)
More of the same unfortunately.
Gydion: Let's go with option two. That way I can still count. See post #3697 and look at the post below it.

[...]
How about post #3701? Does this one link correctly?

Gydion: [...]

I didn't follow this. This is something in the Chat page?
Yes, see here.
HypersomniacLive: How about post #3701? Does this one link correctly?
Yes, but not the following three. How many pages/post are you testing with?

Gydion: I didn't follow this. This is something in the Chat page?
HypersomniacLive: Yes, see here.
Right. I read it. I'm not understanding what "links from PM messages" means. Links to specific PMs, links to specific forum posts inside a PM, etc?