It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's not just purchase, just adding them to the cart without buying them keeps them forever there.
toxicTom: And more spam...

VanishedOne: Short for age/sex/location (why use more than five characters to find out whether you're talking to a young woman in your area?).
toxicTom: Thanks, learned something :-)
Haven't used irc much have you?
Post edited May 20, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: It's not just purchase, just adding them to the cart without buying them keeps them forever there.
Are you sure about that ?, check the order & settings there's a 2h timer for any pending order .Ii placed an item in cart to see it the order disapears after the timer run out.

Now , that could lead to some pb; if you have muliples previously opened tab on the site ...
Post edited May 20, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: Are you sure about that ?, check the order & settings there's a 2h timer for any pending order .Ii placed an item in cart to see it the order desapears after the timer run out.

Now , that could lead to some pb; if you have muliples previously opened tab on the site ...
I was unaware of the timer, but I did not wait those 2 hours.

I just went to the checkout page, removed it from there, and saw that the cart still had the item while I browsed the forum and no amount of refreshing would clear it out. Even though when I went to the checkout page it showed as empty.

But... when I went to the front page and refreshed that, the cart icon did finally update and appear as empty. Not so with the forum tab. After I closed that tab and opened a new one, it finally showed an empty cart while browsing the forums.
j0ekerr: Haven't used irc much have you?
I did but that was 1994 to 1997. I think people were less straightforward back then...

IAmSinistar: Poor Tom. Hope there's some baked beans with it, at least.
No, I think it came with nail polish and hair spray... Psychedelic spam...
Post edited May 20, 2015 by toxicTom
toxicTom: No, I think it came with nail polish and hair spray... Psychedelic spam...
Do not use near an open flame. Or flame war, for that matter.
IAmSinistar: Do not use near an open flame. Or flame war, for that matter.
Better not. And since it was Indian spam this could get really hot...
toxicTom: I did but that was 1994 to 1997. I think people were less straightforward back then...

No, I think it came with nail polish and hair spray... Psychedelic spam...
I think that's because those were the BBS days, of people who went online, mostly to discuss stuff, not to cyber. The horny 14 year olds arrived at about the time you left.

Spam without eggs?! Is such a thing even possible?
Post edited May 20, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I think that's because those were the BBS days, of people who went online, mostly to discuss stuff, not to cyber. The horny 14 year olds arrived at about the time you left.
Yeah, 20% discussing, 80% lurking to keep channels alive. Then channel bots were invented, so you lurking was obsolete and soon the IRC was pretty empty. Although it was great fun having two bots in a channel and have them discuss (Eliza-like).
Oh, i was looking for this thread, the forum replies doesn't work anymoe (doesn't gives you a notification on the account), a few days back i had 1 alert on library stuck for two days on the mobile version of the site and now it's stuck with a forum reply notification (again mobile) but nothing showing up.

You had one job gog web team, one job...
Cyraxpt: Oh, i was looking for this thread, the forum replies doesn't work anymoe (doesn't gives you a notification on the account), a few days back i had 1 alert on library stuck for two days on the mobile version of the site and now it's stuck with a forum reply notification (again mobile) but nothing showing up.

You had one job gog web team, one job...
Both notifications are severely delayed and break easily. Just experienced it myself. Beautiful as ever. :P
Wurzelkraft: Both notifications are severely delayed and break easily. Just experienced it myself. Beautiful as ever. :P
without mentioning you could friend yourself o_o .... that makes me think i should add an entry about that.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by DyNaer
Wurzelkraft: Both notifications are severely delayed and break easily. Just experienced it myself. Beautiful as ever. :P
I would take what they had before this galaxy/TW3 craziness... or... a forum revamp... BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHhahahahaahah ah ah ... ah... ah... :'(
GOG Math Grade Rating: F-

For several days the website has been telling me I have 14 notifications. Attached is an image of what it looks like now.

Library 1 -> For the Linux version of Blood II. I download only for the Windows platform and it was not updated. I looked at the update, checked in here and discovered that it did not have anything relevant to me and now it is permanently on my notification bar with zero way to remove the notification. FAIL

Friends 6 -> Doesn't appear to be added to the total shown beside account, and has no way to make it go away unless you either accept or deny requests. I'm leaving them there as-is until the friend system is fully implemented and out of beta but I don't really want to see a constant notification of things I already looked at either. FAIL

Forum replies -> 13. Yeah, it told me that a day or two ago and I read them all and processed them to zero. Regardless of the fact I have read and responded to all those messages, I do not have 13 pending messages in the forum, it is zero excluding ones that just came up in the last few minutes I haven't seen yet, but it shows 13 the whole time anyway. FAIL

GOGmath: 1 + 6 + 13 = 14, where both 1 and 13 are both invalid and 6 is ignored.

Bonus info: Disabling Barefoot Essentials and restarting has no effect, same notifications show up so it is not causing the problems.
Attachments:
DyNaer: 024 - * - [05/11/2015]
Too expand on 024. The effects are random and does not appear to effect everyone at the same time for the same threads. It's more noticeable in the sub-forums. Many of the threads show the wrong number of replies, either too many or too few (possibly the number since last read?). When opening a thread at times it tries to take you to a non-existent later page (your "search" gives no results), only displays the first 15 results (even for ones with several pages) and occasionally, ok more often than not, works normally. There doesn't seem to be much of a correlation between the replies shown & how a particular thread displays. Half the time simply refreshing fixes it.

I was going to write something else, but I've now forgotten what it was.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by Gydion
Coelocanth: Yeah, it's still happening, no matter what pages I open. No big deal, but it's definitely annoying. Oh, and Friend me, dammit! :P
Sorry to hear that nth helps, If it's any consolation, my chat notifications usually don't show on any page other than the chat page itself, which is pointless and stupid.

I was trying to figure out what the point of friends is, and not finding a good one, was flirting with staying friendless; the PMs migration made the point pretty clear. Will shift through my pending friends invites shortly.

skeletonbow: GOG Math Grade Rating: F-

For several days the website has been telling me I have 14 notifications. Attached is an image of what it looks like now.

[...]

GOGmath: 1 + 6 + 13 = 14, where both 1 and 13 are both invalid and 6 is ignored.

Bonus info: Disabling Barefoot Essentials and restarting has no effect, same notifications show up so it is not causing the problems.
Fun fact - Friends and Chat notifications count to my total only the very fist time I check my notifications after logging on. After that my total is more or less just the sum of Updates and Forum Replies; I say more or less, because the total doesn't always keep up with the changes to the two sets.

And as of today, logging into the forum shows zero notifications for me. I have to open one of the new pages for them to show. Then the nav-bar on forum pages catches up, but does not refresh them unless I revisit one of the new pages.