It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Keeping with "in the head", I can assemble imaginary machines and keep track of several moving parts at once; I can also wield English like a ballerina, handle small animals with gentle care so they don't struggle as much, and play Tetris with anything.
< But how could I do all four at once?
v What kind of practical skills have you picked up from gaming?
^ Inventory management
< Am about to reorganize my ebook library to add TAGS to everything
v What's your least favorite game genre? Mine is platformers.
^ Survival Horror Games
< favors FPS, RPG, and Sim
v What's your next game purchase going to be?
^ Pokemon Black 2, which leaves only either Heart-Gold or Soul-Silver.
< I chose Black 1/2 purely on Black 2's Legendary looking coolest.
v Based on my preference so far (Platinum, Black 1/2, Alpha-Sapphire, X, Ultra-Moon, theoretically Leaf-Green, and eventually Sword) do you suggest H-G or S-S?
^ I suggest whichever of the two you end up not purchasing first.
< never decides for people
v Do you prefer to allow people to make their own mistakes?
^ Only if I get to say my part.
< I've run out of room to put branches on the grass at the curb, now they're spilling onto the sidewalk and never-used driveways and I still need to snip at the vines holding the 2 biggest branches together in the front yard.
v That monster-gust the other night came without warning but it turns out the bright lights were just power-plants faltering in the wind; would you say it was worth braving to purchase a premium cartoon?
^ So, just because there's a random big wind, you think it's okay to blow money on an over-priced form of pretend reality as a form of entertainment?
< believes that good games may be played in a significantly different manner each time
v What are you doing there?
^ Resting after a grueling early morning of snipping more trees, it'll probably be a while until the trucks arrive and I have alone put out over half a truckload with still more to cut down.
< I described in "What Made You Happy Today" that the wind ambushed me while I was resting my feet at a bus-stop and after I bought Batman: TAS for $60, a fair price I think.
v What's the spookiest weather that caught you outside and how did you react?
^ It was a tornado that touched down on the front portion of my property, just under ten yards away. I went in the house and took my dog, Mozart for a walk through the neighborhood to survey the damage. I estimated the cyclone (which was anticyclonic) to be an EF-1.
< Is aware that only approximately 1% of all tornadoes are anticyclonic.
v Have you ever witnessed a tornado or a funnel cloud(s) which later touched down? (I have seen such. quite a number of times.)
^ Probably not that exactly, but I did watch the May 20th tornado demolish my already 8-years dead grandpa's neighborhood. We were nearly done fixing his house for sale and watched a blacker-than-night sky from 10 miles north, but a neighbor sent us a picture to confirm our restoration efforts would only yield an insurance payout.
< Previously mentioned this event in Just Three Words with "peeled granddad's roof."
v The very next day, a National Guardsman met us in the ruins to help move furniture under heavy rain. Have you ever had weather that fit your mood a little too well, as though you were in a movie?
Post edited May 06, 2023 by LegoDnD
^ that scenario is a regular occurrence in my life
< has experienced many things that you literally would not believe
v Would you care to mention here, something unbelievable which happened to you personally?
^ One bored afternoon in the garage, I was knocking dust off the lights; one of these dust-clouds froze in mid-air as I slowly circled around it and only resumed falling when I stopped. Thus, my strongest belief in non-science, I can only refer to as "cosmic glitches".
< On my second day cleaning up after the tornado, the Sun was bludgeoning us with heat and somebody kindly offered to buy me an ice-cream from the passing truck. I unwrapped a solid portrait of Mikey the Ninja Turtle one minute, and returned to our house ruins the very next minute licking what remained of it off my hand; no exaggeration.
v Keeping with my weather-themed questions, I developed a love of thick fog from the Silent Hill trilogy; (I'm well-aware what else it does well, mind.) has a story ever clicked with you just because the aesthetics were really well-done?
^ I'll let my avatar be proof that one has.
< Just two people spamming this thread...
v Send someone else to post here before one of us gets bored.
^ This conversation reminds me of sitting in a bar alone, having a few drinks. Behind me sitting on a table are two guys telling weird stories, and I listen in and think: "Did they take something? This can't be real", but it never gets so weird, that I can be sure that they are bullshitting. Later, going home, I'm drunk and sad because compared to these guys, my life is incredibly boring.

< I'm kidding, I'm never drinking alone in bars. I drink alone at home, so that noone can see how boring my life is.
Again, I'm kidding.

v Is it hard for you to keep at dull and boring tasks, like cleaning the cellar, attic, house, windows, or whatever? How do you keep yourself motivated?
^ Its actually quite simple. You get some pounding hot bass club bounce or techno music pumped up and invite the girls over to dance while you do the work and then you take a shower which accommodates three.
< two sweaty girls do appreciate a good hand-soaping
v You know what I mean?